DOTW Anjali (Apr 16-20)

dasa1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello all Anjali  viewers, ( I wanted to put "Anjali fans" but my conscience really does not permit me because this week stretched everyone's patience to the limits!)

So let's talk about the week...........This week as I already mentioned was a very testing week for the viewers because Roja went on doing one foolish thing after the other and Kaveri's continous whining was a real torture!
And even though Anjali gets the cd with great difficulty, Roja has recklessly given it away though she has made a secret copy. So the questions for the week are essentially like this --

1)Do you think Roja will survive whatever operation being planned by Ashok and Gopal separately.

2) Do you think Anjali will get another cd copy through the same videographer?

3) What exactly might happen to Anjali?

4) Another foolish person although in a different way is kaveri? Do you think Jeeva might tell the real thing about supriya to her very soon?

5) What exactly is Ashok planning against Jeeva and by trying that is it possible that he also might get into serious trouble? (thanks meli😊)

6) Is it worthwhile to send a email to sun tv about the continous denigration of women in this serial? I am sure many viewers in India might surely be disgusted enough to quit the serial and that will not be a happy situation for the ratings considering that this is being telecast at peak viewing time.

Bye for now

Edited by dasa1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welldone Dasa..I will come back with my answers later... πŸ˜‰
jenim thumbnail
Thanks Dasa for coming up with some valid topics for discussion.

I'm all IN for the 6th item on your list.
I don't know if it will have any effect on SunTV though. 😑 More than one serial of theirs, is doing the same thing. I haven't watched a single episode of Kaveri or Kasthuri (I'm not sure of its name) serial, but I've heard that the lead character is shown as a really stupid girl, much on the lines of the Kaveri character in Anjali.

But if some one's planning to write out a petition, please count me in for a signature.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dasa1

1)Do you think Roja will survive whatever operation being planned by Ashok and Gopal separately.

It it is you or me we wont!! But Roja has to , I guess. Personally , I hope she gets hit in the head and either go in to a coma or gets out of her insanity. Both are welcome.

Oh yes, if she is atleast half smart as she projects herself to be. Well, she hopes to do IAS and for that what you do need is basic common sense.

You mean in the end?? She will do her IAS, come to Pondicherry as collector and expose Chaks and Ashok.

4) Another foolish person although in a different way is kaveri? Do you think Jeeva might tell the real thing about supriya to her very soon?

Guess so. The whining is intolerable and I am sure Jeeva would like to get some relief. If he has to think straight, he has to shut this woman up.

5) What exactly is Ashok planning against Jeeva and by trying that is it possible that he also might get into serious trouble? (thanks meli😊)

For Kaveri, Roja is Supriya. Ashok might attack Roja and put the blame on Jeeva.

6) Is it worthwhile to send a email to sun tv about the continous denigration of women in this serial? I am sure many viewers in India might surely be disgusted enough to quit the serial and that will not be a happy situation for the ratings considering that this is being telecast at peak viewing time.

Dasa, my friend, You spoke my mind. It is high time we did something about this treatment for women in these serials. We should ask the channels to view what is being aired and instruct the directors to depict normal, common people as characters. They need to realize that visual medium is very powerful and a lot of damage can be done in the life of masses. Some control and censoring is a must.

Bye for now

Thanks Dasa. I am just fed up of the likes of Roja, Nethra, Thulasi, Kasthuri -  Is there a ray of light at the end of the tunnel???
Edited by rojapoooo - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

does it even matter? roja doesn't deserve any help from anjali no matter what happens.😑😑 she deserves to be taught a lesson & if the lesson means breaking her dumb limbs, then i think it's about time ashok & gopal did that.

anjali should have made a copy & kept it for herself before giving it to roja. but of cos, tamil female leads are so dumb, they don't bother doing that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so hopefully anjali can get another copy of the cd from the videographer.😊

anjali is most threatened by ashok & gopal. ashok won't go to the limit of causing her bodily harm but gopal the vindictive worm is capable of anything.😑😑 he wants to break anjali's limbs & looks pretty determined to get that done too. so anjali might die or be seriously injured because of this petty PA.😭😭

jeeva should come clean with his wife before his martial life turns into a complete mess. jeeva's martial life is already 90% gone, so if jeeva continues to keep the supirya secret from kaveri, his married life is about as good as over.πŸ˜•

i think ashok is probably planning to get jeeva into trouble with kaveri. by ruining his marital life, ashok will successfully get jeeva into trouble.😭😭 poor jeeva, he's a good man & scum like ashok don't plan on leaving him alone.

why should we bother? it's not like they'll listen to us. the director is only worried about his trps & high ratings. it's disgusting that when the serial has so much of violence & senseless nonsense, the TRP's are so high.🀒🀒 sun tv will ignore our emails, so what's the point? they only want high ratings, who cares about the audience? our feelings hardly matter in the battle for high ratings.😭😭😭

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
patraj thumbnail
1)Do you think Roja will survive whatever operation being planned by Ashok and Gopal separately?

Oh yes, the likes of Roja will survive any operation, even natural disaster to drag the serial to another 500 episodes, if you ask me. All just to irritate the live out of viewers of course.

Any sane women (or person)fully knowing the kind of person Roja is would definitely make a copy before giving the original to her. But then according the this scum bag of a director obviously think that all women do not have brains and therefore that's how he is projecting these characters. What else can I say?

As Ashok really wants to be rid of Anjali himself. Like th promos, he might kill hre or think that he has killed her. Anjali by some miracle, escapes. Become the IAS that she wants to be and take revenge on those responsible for her miseries.

Foolish is not the word I sould use for Kaveri, but an idiot! All she know is to whine, whine, whine and nothing else. All of us viewers know that Jeeav should tell his wife about Supriya and come clean. But then, this is a serial, this trackis another way to drag the serial. So, this would not happen soon, unless some tragedy happens.

5) What exactly is Ashok planning against Jeeva and by trying that is it possible that he also might get into serious trouble?

Ashok wants to get rid of Roja and he has found a way to do that with Jeeva. Ashok has taken photos of Jeeva taking the child from Roja and giving her money. He will definitely use this against Jeeva.

No definitely not. Our emails or letters will fall on deaf ears. Suntv for the directors of serials don't care what the viewers think! All they think about is ratings and money in their pocket. I am inclined to think that if the women in Madras would get together and picket in fromt of the studios and Suntv station, or protest like they did to Kushboo's so called 'insult', it may get some air time and get mentioned in the news! So any takers!

Pat

Edited by patraj - 17 years ago
dasa1 thumbnail
Great answers Leena,Roja,Pat.
Thanks a lot!