~Lost Love~prt 6 pg18..new ff link pg20

MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
~Lost Love~

CONCEPT

kripa sharma and angad khanna have known eachother forever... as they grew up... their friendshp turned into love...noo wonder...angad was 2 years elder... they dated for 2 ears and then angad had to go to college... out of state... in college... angad meets simone... and he gets attracted to her... staying away from kripa... he starts forgetting her... but everytime he is with simone..something in his heart hurts...as he thinks kripa must be waiting for him...and he is here cheating on her... two years goes in a flash... angad and kripa haven't talked to eachother for atleast a year... kripa is worried about him but thinks he is probably busy with his studies...as he is very ambitious and serious about his studies...

This summer... angad is coming back home for his brother's marriage... he is scared of facing kripa... specially because simone wants to go with him adn meet his family... prithvi.. kripa's friend...goes to eth same collee as angad... he informs kripa about everything... first kripa cries her heart out... but slowly she stables herself... all she want is him to be happy... she goes to his house... adn puts a box on his table on the day of his arrival adn goes with his parents to pick him up...
Edited by MUNNIBABA2007 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww... poor Kripa... 😭 😭 😭 God... stupid Angad & Simone...      
😡 😡 😡 this sounds REALLY interesting... i CANNOT wait to read
more... so continue soon!!! 😛
Dark Love thumbnail
ufffffffffffffff abhi!! lol!! it sounds awesome, but u just left teh story at such a spot that now i haveee to read what happens when they meet and what is in that boxxx!! lol!! so continue sooonn 👏
MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: erier101

ufffffffffffffff abhi!! lol!! it sounds awesome, but u just left teh story at such a spot that now i haveee to read what happens when they meet and what is in that boxxx!! lol!! so continue sooonn 👏

lol... yea i did stop in that spot to leave you all curious... hehe... i iwll continue after you continue all three ff....hehe
sabrinaa. thumbnail
oooooooooooooooooo, sounds interesting and wat's in the box?? something of their childhood?? anywayz, continue soooooon!!
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds really good continue soon 👏 👏 👏
Shazia_haya thumbnail
nice concept....wonder what's in the box......continue soon...
Numera* thumbnail
omg love the concept! i think the box either has a letter or something like a necklace that was suppose to symbolize their love... continue soon!
nerdynerd thumbnail
aww the beginning is just sad...hope it gets better 😊
MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
PART ONE

" kripa comeon... we're getting late..." yash, angad's dad... yelled making kripa jump on teh stairs and almost tumble down....

" unkle... you almost gave mee a heart attack..." kripa said coming towards teh car with her hand on her chest...

yash laughed... " ok comeon now... you were supposed to be teh first one here... i thought you would be teh happiest person among us that angads comming..." he siad this and sat inside...

kripa too sat inside and mumbled... " i was untill a few weeks ago..."

everyone had already left and kripa had begged yash that they'll go together as she had to talk to him... and yash had merely agreed to it..as he too had something to talk to her...

" soo kripa... what did you want to talk about?" yash said...

" unmmm can you take teh long route to the airport?" kripa said unsure...

" sure... (pause) are you ok kripa..." yash said turning slightly to kripa...

" uhh...errr... ummm.... actually.... umm i dont know how to say this but... (pause) you know... everyone knows about mee and angad right??" she asked slowly...

" yess... (sensing something is wrong...) did you guyss have a fight... or something... or something happened kripa..??" yash asked nervously now... what was coming his way now...

" unkle... angad----"

angad nervously looked around to locate his family... simone was by his side holding his arm... he was much more nervous than she was... as he looked around he saw kripa coming his way with a broad smile... the smile that is on her face when she does something really naughty... or if shes going to play a prank... he stared at her as she came his way...

" hi angad!!..." she said in teh most enthusiactic manner... then she pulled him into a hug and whispered... " dont go infront of unkle for sometime... he is really mad at you... oh and pls dont let HER infront of him or im telling you she'll leave you teh very next moment..." she patted his back and pulled away...

it took sometime for him to register everything... he looked his side to see simone and kripa laughing about something... " angad.. really... kripa is just like what you had said... see we made friends soo fast..."

" you guyss must bee tired... lets go..." she grabbed teh lugguage cart and pushed it to angad's family... angad and simone followed him... kripa came all smiles to angad's smiling family... but as soon as they saw simone and agad together... holding hands.. their smiles disappeared... angad came ad took everyone's blessings... and soo dis simone... hesitatingly they all took the two home... everyones excitement was gone by simone's presense but everyone plastered a fake smile to their faces as they dint want to say anything infront of simone...

kripa slowly peeked into yash's room... he was pacing aorund teh room... kripa slowly knocked on the door... yash madly looked at teh door but soon he smield adn called her in...

" unkle... come downstairs everyone is waiting for you to satrt dinner..." kripa said...

" i am not hungry kripa..." yash said...

" oh comeon unkle...you need to come downstairs... and eat... or we'll all starve to death... and also you need to see your daughter in law right??" kripa said sadly but tryig to be cheerful...

" i dont need to see my daughter in law... cuz she is right here infront of mee..." yash sad cupping her face and kissed her forehead...

kripa wrapped her hand around his waist and dropped her head to his chest... " stop dreaming about things that will never happen unkle..." kripa said and a tear dropped her eye... " you need to accept your son's happiness over me..." she said...

" no... i dont NEED to..." yash said wrapping his hands around her...

to easy teh atmosphere kripa wiped her tears and grinned... " now that i know you love mee soooooooooooooo much... can you pls convince dad to get me a new car... my car suxx..." kripa complained... "... with a capital S"

yash and kripa both laughed... and walked downstairs...

after dinner... kripa gave her room(she has a room in khanna house... its like her second home)which is right nesxt to angad's room to simone... and moved all her stuff to her own house.. which is next door... simone went to saleep right away as she was really tired... angad also went to bed but he couldn't sleep at all... he hadn't expected this at all... he had expected kripa to yell at him... cry and what else... but instead she just welcomed both him adn simone warmly... he looked to his side tabel and saw a box... on top was a note... he read it...

open this box the day you'll leave... that is three months later...

xx kripa xx

he looked at the box and put it safely in the cupboard... he would open it when he wll leave as it is saidn on teh note...

angad couldn't sleep... as kripa's thoughts were haunting him... he walked to teh balcony and saw kripa reading the 'LOVE STORY' for eth hundredth time... kripa felt
someone staring at her..soo she looked up to find angad... she took her glasses off and gestured 'what hapened?' he gestured he couldn't sleep... kripa gigled and called him to teh terrace... angad ran to the terrace as if he was runningfor his life.. after three mins.. kripa appeared through teh dark... wrapping herself in teh robe...

she tiedher hair in teh pony tail adn leaned to teh railing... " soo why aren't you sleeping yet? you must be tired..." she asked him...

" i couldn't sleep because of oyu..." he said...

" me? what did i do??" kripa asked amused...

" why did you act soo normal when you saw mee and simone together? i mean i had expected--" he was interrupted...

" you had expected mee t yell at you for cheating... cry and do anythihng but welcom you adn your girlfriened huh? ( kripa gigled) i did that... i yelled at your picture... i cried for three days straight without eating or drinking anything...locked up in my room... but then i realized that when you love someone you want to see them happy... now if you are happy with someone else... then who am i to take your hapiness away?" kripa said... adn shrugged...

" i am sor--" angad was interrupetd again...

" dont say sorry angad... sorry doesn't have a meaning when you say it after doing something on purpose..." kripa said... " ok forget this... say somethng... about what happened in these two years..??(pause) if i still have the right to know..." kripa asked...

" ofcourse you have kripa..." angad said now getting mad... " whatever happened between us... we are still best friends... "

" true.. soo lets catch up with things we missed...shall we...??" kripa said...

" yes.." angad said... he climbed the railing adnslowly jumped... ther houses are just afeet away from eachother... it isn't really tuff for angad to jump it.. he has had teh practise from before... they both sat there catching up iwth things they had missed... angad after two years for teh first time felt guilty for cheating kripa... and also he started asking himself.. was he reall in love with simone? cus he had never had such casual and easy talks, chats, conversations, duiscussions with her... they enver really argued about things like kripa and angad did .. in a cute way... angad always gave up to anything simone said or asked for...

they both fell asleep talking... at around 4 in teh morning...
Edited by MUNNIBABA2006 - 17 years ago