(FF) Modern Love Story (2) Epi 79: Pg 9

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Yeah guys the 150 page rule applies to my ff as well, so I'll just continue here.

The original ff post (Episodes 1-76):https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/387798

Episodes on the first page.

Episode 77: Page 1, Episode 78: Page 6, Episode 79: Page 9

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Sorry I havent updated for the longest time guys. I never got time. And from now on this is your new home. Hopefully its as sucessful as the last.
Dedicated to Anam, who's constant nagging brought you this update.

EPISODE 77

She rested her head on Ranveer's chest and he started stroking her hair gently.
A couple of minutes later Ranveer looked at Rashi and saw that she was fast asleep. Smiling softly he picked her up and carried her carefully to the bedroom, making sure to shut the door behind them.

The next morning…

Rashi opened her eyes to see the world have gone suddenly blurry and fuzzy. She closed them, rubbed them and re-opened them. Her vision became considerably clearer but it was still slightly hazy. Her head was pounding and there was no there way of describing how she felt apart from crap.
The door of the bedroom opened and Ranveer walked in with two cups of coffee and a huge frown.

Ranveer: (handing her the cup gruffly) Here.

Rashi: Kya hua Ranveer? And this coffee is black.

Ranveer: Kuch nahi hua. Jo sab hona tha kal raat ko hi hogaya.

Rashi: Kal raat ko? Kya hua kal raat ko?

Ranveer: kuch nahi. Drink that up its good for you.

Rashi: Sach sach bataao Ranveer kya hua kal raat ko. I don't remember anything.

Ranveer: (Turning his back to her) How do I tell you how you acted last night.

Rashi: How did I act?

Ranveer: Dancing and flirting with other men.

Rashi: (Shocked) Me?

Ranveer: Yes you. God Rashi I was so embarrassed. I have never been so embarrassed in my whole life. You were going up to them and flicking your hair and batting your lashes. Voh bhi humare honeymoon pe. I'm shocked at you Rashi. (Ranveer heard a small sob behind him and turned around to see tears pouring out of Rashi's eyes. Thinking) Oh no! Yeh maine kya kia?

He rushed over to her side, put her cup down and tried to put an arm around her, but she slapped it away and started to wail.

Rashi: (Brawling) How could I do such a thing? Other men, that too on our honeymoon. I hate myself. You must hate me.

Ranveer: I don't hate you jaan.

Rashi: How can you not hate me? Humari abhi to shaadi hui hai. And on our honeymoon I got drunk and flirted with other men. You don't deserve me. I'm a horrible wife and a horrible person. Yoou deserve someone much better.

Ranveer: You're not a horrible person Rashi and I would never want anyone other than you because I only love you. (A bit sheepishly) Mein sirf mazak kar raha tha.

Rashi: Mazak?

Ranveer: Haan mazak.

Rashi: So you were kidding? You made me feel so bad about myself. (Shouting now) You made me cry and you were kidding?!?

Ranveer: (Recultantly) yeah. But Rashi I…

But it was too late. Rashi got up, stormed to the washroom and Shut the door with a loud BANG!!!

Meanwhile…

When Tarun walked into Chopra house only Ranvijay and Pooja were at the table. There was no sign of Roshni.

Pooja: Hi beta. Aaj subha itni jaldi?

Tarun: Ji aunty, voh neend nahi aarahi thi.

Pooja: Need kyon nahi aarahi thi?

Ranvijay: (Grinning) He must have been missing Roshni Pooja. Samjha karo.

Luckily Roshni walked in at that moment and caused a distraction because it appeared o Tarun that his future mother in law too was ready with her ammunition.
Roshni came into the dining room carrying a salwar kameez. They had both decided that on Tuesdays, for her convenience she could bring her suit with her and just change at the office and go to the mandir from there.

Pooja: Why do you look so tired beta?

And sure enough Roshni was yawning and rubbing her eyes which were slightly red.

Roshni: (Glancing quickly at Tarun) Voh mom… umm… I was working.

Both Pooja and Ranvijay raised their eyebrows at this statement and at Tarun and Roshni's guilty faces.

Pooja: Well have some breakfast both of you.

Roshni: It's Tuesday mom.

Tarun: I already ate aunty.

Roshni: To phir chale?

Tarun: Sure.

They both said their good bye's and went outside. Roshni walked around to the passenger side of the and put her hand on the handle to attempt to open the car but Tarun put his hand on top of hers.

Roshni: (Turning to face him, her hand still under his on the door) Yes?

Tarun: Say it again Rosh.

Roshni: Say what?

Tarun: What you said last night.

Roshni: I said a lot of things last night. I do every night. I can't specifically remember one thing.

Tarun: (Gripping her hand to turn her around to face him and then trapping her body between himself and the car) Don't play with me Roshni. I have my ways of getting what I want so you better just give in now.

Roshni: Really? What ways?

Tarun put his hands on the roof of the car leaving her no escape and put his forehead against hers when they heard the front door of the house opening. They both jumped apart and looked towards the door and saw Pooja and Ranvijay standing there, grinning like Cheshire cats.

Pooja: Tum dono gaye nahi?

Tarun: We were just about to leave aunty we were just… umm…

Ranvijay: Just…?

Roshni: Just discussing!

Pooja: Discussing what?

Roshni: Umm… work…?

Tarun: Chale Rosh? We are getting late.

Roshni: Yeah.

Tarun opened the door for her and then got in on his side. Only when they were a couple of blocks away from the Chopra house did they both burst out laughing.

Roshni: Isiliye jaanu, you shouldn't mess with Roshni Chopra.

Tarun: Well Miss Roshni Chopra I'm going to get payback for that one.

Roshni: Payback kyon? What did I do? It's not my fault mom and dad chose that moment to walk out of the house.

Tarun: If you had done what I wanted then they wouldn't have caught us like that.

Roshni: Whatever.

Meanwhile…

Bani greeted her PA who herself had just arrived and went into her and Rashi's office. She sighed and looked towards Rashi's empty desk, but it wasn't empty. Jai was sitting there, smiling at her.

Bani: Tum yahan?

Jai: Of course not Bani! You know this is just a hallucination.

Bani: (Heading to wards her desk. Sarcastically) Ha ha.

Jai: Why are you so irritated?

Bani raise her eyebrows and gave him a "you gotta be kidding me look".

Jai: Okay that was a pathetic joke, but (grinning playfully) my amazing cuteness makes up for it right.

Bani: (Giggling) What are you doing here Jai?

Jai: This is the only place we can get some privacy. If you come over, then mom never leaves you alone. And now that your parents are here, I can't come over without getting looks from your parents.

Bani: (Walking over and pinching his cheeks) Aww my poor baby.

Jai: I know. My life is such a tragedy. You are the only one who worries.

Bani: I don't worry. I'm just feeling sorry for you right now.

Jai: Ouch! That hurt jaan! Now you owe me!

Bani: Owe you what?

Jai: A romantic dinner.

Bani: Dream on jaan!

Jai: Kyon?

Bani: Because my parents just came yesterday after such a long time. I want to spend time with them.

Jai: To phir mera kya hoga?

Bani: We are getting married soon enough, uske baad mera saara waqt tumhara hoga.

Jai: Promise?

Bani: Yes promise.

At around lunchtime the same day…

Tarun kept glancing towards Roshni's cabin every few minutes. Why wasn't she going to change? Roshni was sitting comfortably on her chair typing away some legal papers.

Roshni was just thinking about the wording of her document when she felt eyes on her. She glanced towards Tarun's office and saw him watching her.
When she made eye contact with her he winked.
She rolled her eyes and looked back at her laptop when she noticed the time. Oh no! She would be late if she didn't change now!
Roshni grabbed the bag that contained her salwar kameze and went into the washroom (that's attached to her cabin) to change.

When she came out her cabin was utterly dark. The window that looked into Tarun's office had the blinds drawn across it, as did the regular window. The lights were off.
Roshni sighed.
This was probably Tarun up to his childishness again.
She headed towards the area where she knew the light switch was. She reached the wall and stretched out her hand to touch the switch when she felt someone gripping her wrist, and she was pulled into a hard muscular chest.

Roshni: Tarun this is really not the time, I'm getting late.

Tarun: Late?

Roshni: Yeah. I told my boyfriend I'd meet him for lunch after I go to the mandir so I have to hurry up.

The lights suddenly flashed on, swallowing the darkness and Tarun became more visible, but now he also had a very visible anger on his face as well.

Tarun: Boyfriend?

Roshni: Yeah. Boy-friend. Ever heard of one of those?

Tarun: Of course I have. Who's your boyfriend?

Roshni: This guy.

Tarun: Guy?

Roshni: This really hot and sexy guy. (Putting her arms around his neck) He's sweet as anything and so loving and caring.

Tarun: (Not getting the hint) Is he more loving and caring that me?

Roshni: Oh definitely. That's why I love him so much.

Tarun: (Finally catching on) And what is his name. Because I'm about to go and beat him up.

Roshni: Tarun Sablok.

Tarun: That name itself sounds sexy Rosh. Great pick!

Roshni: I always make great picks jaan, no matter what.

They shared a short yet sweet kiss.

Tarun: Lets go, we are getting late for the mandr.

Roshni: We?

Tarun: I forgot o mention? I'm going with you.

Roshni: I forgot to mention? I usually meet your mom there.

Tarun: Oh!

I made it super long to make up for my absence. hopefully it does.
Leave those comments on your way out please 😃

Yuks
bkeero thumbnail

I am first

Hey Jaan! I can't believe it I am the first one this time. I guess it pays to stay up late. Lol.

That was amazing as always. Love you writing style and the way the characters flow with the storyline. Doing an amazing job.

Very nice of Ranver to bring her coffee. That was cute and thoughtful and a great remedy. She will thank if later. Ranveer really had Rashi going there for a while. I felt so bad for her. She really thought she did all that. So nave our Rashi. I guess he has some making up to do.

You sure got a little of everyone in this time. Jai and Bani poor things don't have that much time for each other. I guess that dinner will be good for the both of them. Maybe it will give them some alone time they both need or more that he needs.

Now to our favorite couple Tarun and Roshin. Gosh these two are so cute. The parents are so funny keeping them on their toes. That was nice of Tarun to get her to say it again, to bad it didn't work. So they are going to the mandir together how sweet is that. But his mom really goes there too. He should still go though, because there is nothing wrong with that.

I know things get hectic jaan so update when you get a chance again.

Love you lots

Edited by bkeero - 17 years ago
culgal86 thumbnail
wel the wait was worthwhile...pliz update soon
😊
-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bkeero

I am first

Hey Jaan! I can't believe it I am the first one this time. I guess it pays to stay up late. Lol. Yep. Every dog has his day jaan. (Not that you're a dog or anything, but just saying)

That was amazing as always. Love you writing style and the way the characters flow with the storyline. Doing an amazing job. I have a style?😕 Thanks jaanu, your sho shewwt😳

Very nice of Ranver to bring her coffee. That was cute and thoughtful and a great remedy. She will thank if later. Ranveer really had Rashi going there for a while. I felt so bad for her. She really thought she did all that. So nave our Rashi. I guess he has some making up to do. Ranveer is cute and thoughtful, but and insensitive jerk as well. Poor Rashi. I would have slapped him if I was her. He better make up. 

You sure got a little of everyone in this time. Jai and Bani poor things don't have that much time for each other. I guess that dinner will be good for the both of them. Maybe it will give them some alone time they both need or more that he needs. Read carefully jaan, they aren't going to dinner. Bani wants to spend time with her family before marriage.

Now to our favorite couple Tarun and Roshin. Gosh these two are so cute. The parents are so funny keeping them on their toes. That was nice of Tarun to get her to say it again, to bad it didn't work. So they are going to the mandir together how sweet is that. But his mom really goes there too. He should still go though, because there is nothing wrong with that. I love the parents yaar. They make my day. She usually meets his mom there, so Tarun going with her = more teasing, so I am definitely going to make him go.

I know things get hectic jaan so update when you get a chance again. I don't have anything too major now so I will get some time.

Love you lots Love you too jaanu

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: culgal86

wel the wait was worthwhile...pliz update soon
😊

Thanks so much😳

I'll update as soon as I can

Yuks

Neetusxm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww yuks that was such a fabulous update...
and loved the length 😆 yup getting greedy here...

poor jai yaar...kabh shadi hogi?

tarun..well hafta say the same line i said for jai 😆

and ranveer..he surely is going to get beaten one day...

and the women well...let me digest these three hunks and will comment on the women later 😆

neetu
mb101 thumbnail
awesome part yuks! it was worth waiting for! Ranveer is funny 😆 and Tarun and Roshni are too cute 😳!! will be waiting for next part,

Maro 😛
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yayyy!!! u updated!!!!! jst gona go read 😉

okk bakkk! 😃 and it ws sooooooooooooo gdddd!!! awesome update!!!! a bit of all three couples 😉 veryyyy sweet scenes!

RR was cutee!! rashi has gt one baddd temper! 😆 and TR scenes were cuteee!!!! "Ranvijay: (Grinning) He must have been missing Roshni Pooja. Samjha karo" omg! even ranvijay isnt leaving them alone! 😆

and Jai... wt can i say... he is jst toooooooooo funny! 'my cuteness made up for it" hahahaa omg! these guys r jst tooo much! such hugeeeee egos 😆

awesome as usual yuks!! plzzz cont soooonnn! 😃 x

Edited by bollycrazy - 17 years ago
roomoo thumbnail
aww cute part

i <3 TR jodi!!!

update soon!!