New Deal with Sapna di

~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Guess what everyone??

I made another deal with Sapna di...see we went over to someone's house today...and they brought juice..and it wasnt really good..so Sapna di wanted me to drink hers..so i sad 5 bucks..but she said no..and then i said 2..and she said no again..so then i said 50 cents and she agreed..so she owes me 50 cents..then my lil sis said she would give me 5 bucks if i drank hers..so i did..and i made 5 buck and 50 cents today...but there was a prob..we had to go somewhere after and i had to be in the car for long..so then i got sick..coz i had so much of the gross juice...

There is another reason y i am so happy...see..yesterday..Sapna di was gonna give me her laddo for 20 bucks,,,and i was about to agree..but then my lil sis gave me hers for letting her go on my comp for 1 hour..so i didnt have di's i had my lil sister's...aint that great...lolzz..so yea..just thought i should let u guys know..hehe

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You got sick... Hope u're alright now.
๐Ÿ˜‰ And abt the laddu - that's really great... Fighting with Sapna, huh?
~Anji~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja0019

You got sick... Hope u're alright now.
๐Ÿ˜‰ And abt the laddu - that's really great... Fighting with Sapna, huh?

lolzz..yea..i am fine now..hehe...fight...well kinda..hehe...have u heard about the time when she sold me one egg roll for 10 bucks?? i was like sooo mad...

-Pinky- thumbnail
lolz congratz for the money!! ur getting better with the deals anji๐Ÿ˜‰btw 20 bucks for a ladoo?thats a bit too much don't u think ๐Ÿ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
man she was about to pay me...then my devil little sis came up with a better deal for her ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by: Aftab''s Anjali

Have u heard about the time when she sold me one egg roll for 10 bucks?? i was like sooo mad...

๐Ÿคข How could u buy that... Well let's just hope for the best that Sapna gets nicer...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

~Anji~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

lolz congratz for the money!! ur getting better with the deals anji๐Ÿ˜‰btw 20 bucks for a ladoo?thats a bit too much don't u think ๐Ÿ˜†

lolzz..yea..but then lil sis saved me..hehe..well what can i do..ladoos r gooood...lolzz..and i am really getting good with deals..hehe

Originally posted by: Pooja0019

๐Ÿคข How could u buy that... Well let's just hope for the best that Sapna gets nicer...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

yea home so

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god anjali you are crazy, no deals with sapu she is so good at gettin out of things,
anjali really 20 bucks for a ladoo i mean giv me a call i will send you a bucket load for free
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ohoโ€ฆnot bad anjiโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ‘ u r makin progress in such deals nowโ€ฆ.v.good!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
So wen r u giving my share out of that 20 bucks??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ 50 cents u can keep it wid urselfโ€ฆI m too generous I wont take that frm uโ€ฆ..lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pagal, sapu charging your little sister 20 bucks i mean come on girl ๐Ÿ˜•