sareeta thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello people,

With the serial Viruddh having gained its momentum, and the motives and the ideals of the characters revealed in the story , albeit partially… in some cases, the twists and turns in the tale, only give us viewers a reason  to speculate the possible twists to come and also , discuss our views on the current story line and characters. So heres to the first DOTW session that is being initiated today…

The Week That Was:

Vedant's arrest and Vasudha's and Sushant's reactions to this incident.

The politician friend of Mr Singhania, helping out Vasudha , and getting Vedant out of jail.

Virendra Rai Singhania's son, striking a deal with the politician, to victimize Vasudha and eventually vindicate Dhirendra Rai Singhania.

The first ever rift , between Vasudha and Sushant , regarding Vedant's arrest and a clash of their ideals and what they deemed their responsibilities.

Vedika's attempt to patch up Vasudha and Sushant and her sensitive approach to it all…and also her confrontations with her father Dhirendra Rai Singhania.

Dhirendra's outburst at Vasudha for having approached the politician,about Vedant's issue.

Vedant with the help of Sushant finding proof of his innocence and proving himself innocent …

Dhirendra's gesture of hugging his son… after he proved himself innocent.

Sushant's Mom's disapproval of Vasudha as her daughter in law and eventually, her realization about Vasudha being RaiSinghania's daughter and eventually questioning her about the orphan home she was picked up from.

Promo: Sushant's Mom knows about Vasudha's Mom's past and also abt how it is linked to Dhirendra Singhania and her conversation with him , asking for the marriage of Vasudha and Sushant.

The Week Ahead: Discuss 

The week that was, has left a lot of loose ends, leaving a lot to speculate and discuss as to the possible turn of the story in the week ahead! 

What could be the possible motive of Sushant's Mom's decision of getting Vasudha and Sushant married? Is it to protect Vasudha or is it vindication on Dhirendra for what he did to Vasudha's mother? Is the first rift between Vasudha and Sushant only the beginning of a crack that would only deepen and widen with time , and the growing tension between Sushant and Dhirendra Singhania?Will Sushant's mother take advantage of it ? What do you think? How do you think is Dhirendra Raisinghania responsible for the plight of Vasudha's mother? Do you believe Vasudha's mother is alive? What do you think , Rudra, Virendra's son will plan next , or who do you thnk he will target next to get back at Vasudha?
  1. Will Vasudha be able to find out or even suspect that Rudra has a hand in it? Will Sushant be able to trace the drug trafficking incident to Rudra?

Please do add in your questions, you feel can be discussed ... as well!

Let the discussions roll on……..

Have a great week ahead people!

Cheers!😊

-Sareeta

P.S. – Please refrain from using harsh words, rude comments against the actors involved. Kindly limit the discussion to the turn of the events in the story, and the characters involved. 

Edited by sareeta - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome thanks for the DOTW will be back to answer questions asap..
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice.. will come back for some answers later!!

luv pri
-aditi- thumbnail
thnx...will be back soon to answer
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
  1. What could be the possible motive of Sushant's Mom's decision of getting Vasudha and Sushant married? Is it to protect Vasudha or is it vindication on Dhirendra for what he did to Vasudha's mother?

Ans: I don't think Sushant's mother likes Vasudha a lot but I think she has or had a close relatioship with Shalini that as soon as she found out that Vasu is Dhirendra and Shalini's daughter, she demaned their wedding in return for keeping quiet about the secret of Vasu's mom.

1. Is the first rift between Vasudha and Sushant only the beginning of a crack that would only deepen and widen with time , and the growing tension between Sushant and Dhirendra Singhania?Will Sushant's mother take advantage of it ? What do you think?

Ans: Yes, I think Vasudha will not accept anything against her dad for long time and Sushant and Vasu will always argue because of Raisinghania. We all know that Raisinghani hats Sushant because he definitely does not want them to get married. Since, Dhirendra Raisinghania has no choice but to accept their wedding becuase of his BLACK PAST, Raisinghania will always arfue with Sushant since Sushant will not change his principles for his EMPLOYER/ FATHER IN LAW. Uttaraji will not leave any stone unturned to humilate Vasudha because she is an illigitimate daughter of Raisoghania.

1. How do you think is Dhirendra Raisinghania responsible for the plight of Vasudha's mother? Do you believe Vasudha's mother is alive?

I don't think Vasu's mother is alive at per current storyline. I think Raisighania and Sihna had killed Shalini becuase she gave birth to Vasu and left her in the Ashram. She must be asking for her rights which of course, DRS would never had accepted.

1. What do you think , Rudra, Virendra's son will plan next , or who do you thnk he will target next to get back at Vasudha?

I think now he will do something to frame Vasu and Sushant in order to be in good books of DRS or Sinha.

1. Will Vasudha be able to find out or even suspect that Rudra has a hand in it? Will Sushant be able to trace the drug trafficking incident to Rudra?

Ans: Sushant will sure find out that it was Rudra who framed Vedant but he will not tell Vasu because he doesn't want her to go againsted her family/

~farah_r~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. What could be the possible motive of Sushant's Mom's decision of getting Vasudha and Sushant married? Is it to protect Vasudha or is it vindication on Dhirendra for what he did to Vasudha's mother?

Maybe Uttara wants to teach Rai a lesson by getting his daughter married to someone who belongs to a middle-class family or somethin...maybe Rai left Shalini cos of some such reason and Uttara wants some sort of a revenge on Rai.

2. Is the first rift between Vasudha and Sushant only the beginning of a crack that would only deepen and widen with time , and the growing tension between Sushant and Dhirendra Singhania?Will Sushant's mother take advantage of it ? What do you think?

With time, this crack is definitely gonna widen and create a rift between them...it'll take some time for Vasu to realise the truth about her dad and side with Sushant. Uttara will take advantage of this to alienate Vasu from both Sushant and her father.

3. How do you think is Dhirendra Raisinghania responsible for the plight of Vasudha's mother? Do you believe Vasudha's mother is alive?

She might be alive...they might spring her from somewhere later...or maybe she's in some asylum or something for the time being...Maybe Rai left her to be dead or something and she lost her mental senses and her child was given up for adoption and she was sent to the asylum...anything cud happen...😊

4. What do you think , Rudra, Virendra's son will plan next , or who do you thnk he will target next to get back at Vasudha?

Now that his plan against Vedant almost failed and Sushant helped Vedant, he might frame Sushant to lower him in Vasu's eyes and this mite create a rift between them...or something to create differences between Vasu and Rai...

5. Will Vasudha be able to find out or even suspect that Rudra has a hand in it? Will Sushant be able to trace the drug trafficking incident to Rudra?

She mite with the help of Sushant find out that Rudr was responsible. Edited by ~farah_r~ - 17 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Nice topic👏
Will b back with the answers soon

ammmu thumbnail

Wow, lovely topic Sareeta ji..!!👏😳

Here are just my two cents... i haven't answered every question but basically my thoughts for this week....

The "rift" between Sushant and Vasudha, hmm it is not really a rift anymore now is it? Because they've made up, or however you call it...... although I do hope that the families holding secrets from their children won't cause any problems between Sushant and Vasudha..... hmm, will add on more to this later...

About Sushan't mom hiding things from him and wanting this shaadi, of course she does not really want it, there has to be a reason behind it...!

Argh, i have to go but will finish editting this post... lovely topic!😛

remixrulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareeta

I feel that uttara did this to protect vasudha or she probably wants to create a wall between the father n the daughter,so that vasudha beleives her when the truth is told. I really dont think this could be to hurt vasudha...coz if vasu is shalini's daughter,then i dont think uttara hates shalini to harm her daughter.

1. Is the first rift between Vasudha and Sushant only the beginning of a crack that would only deepen and widen with time , and the growing tension between Sushant and Dhirendra Singhania?Will Sushant's mother take advantage of it ? What do you think?

I dont really think it is a rift,it got sorted out...didnt it?? I think vasu's sis-shreya n vedika n vedant wont let that happen as they really love their sister and consider sushant a good guy for vasu and they will always be there to support them and help them during any crisis.

1. How do you think is Dhirendra Raisinghania responsible for the plight of Vasudha's mother? Do you believe Vasudha's mother is alive?

Nah...i dont think vasudha's mom is alive.... but there could be a slight chance that she is alive..personally i dont think she is.

1. What do you think , Rudra, Virendra's son will plan next , or who do you thnk he will target next to get back at Vasudha?

I think at the moment...uttara,dhirendra and sinha have the shalini thing going on...and that will be the major track... and now dat sushant's mom knows abt shalini and dhirendra has sinha's file...sinha wud b careful with his action...

Mayb

!

-Sareeta

P.S. – Please refrain from using harsh words, rude comments against the actors involved. Kindly limit the discussion to the turn of the events in the story, and the characters involved.