FF- For You My Love-new update+ note pg 54!!

Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys!! well i am posting the charachter sketch of the people in this FF..the 1st part will be posted tomorrow!!

Kripa Sharma the sister of the hottest guy in college is a......nobody. She lives with her father and brother away from her divorced mother and therefore grows up as a guy. She excels in every field of life, be it studies or sports but lacks one essential thing...GLAMOUR...however her life takes a drastic turn when she meets the heartthrob of every girl Angad Khanna and is forced to change herself

Josh Sharma (21): Josh happens to be every girls dream guy, rich, hot, sexy and captain of the football team. Lives in Manchester with his father and sister Kripa, and loves his sister as much as he hates his mother. Best friends with Kaavya and Prithvi and treats them like brothers. An outstanding student, and in his last year at college.

Kripa Sharma (19): A total tomboy. Excels in all forms of sports be it swimming, soccer or basketball however she blends in with the rest, a nobody who is just another face in the crowd. In the 3rd year of college. The only debatable thing about her happens to be the fact that she is the sister of Josh Sharma, the hottest guy in school. Prefers to stick to guys rather than girls and behaves like one too. Hates her mother for breaking up the family.

Prithvi Bose (21): Best friends with Josh and Kaavya. Is quiet close to Kripa and regards her as his own sister. Rich, hot and falls in the category of a jock. Member of the basketball and football team. Loves to flirt with girls, racing cars and play station. Is currently going out with Sonia Kapoor.

Kaavya Nanda (20): The brains of the group. Is an excellent math and business student. Sole heir of the Nanda Empire. Is a flirt like Josh and Prithvi but more mature than the two. Lives alone in a lavish apartment because his family resides in Delhi. Was orphaned at the age of 18 and considers Josh, Prithvi and Kripa to be his family. Respects Suryaban as a father. Looks out for everyone.

Angad Khanna (21): Currently resides in Florida. Angad is a big time player and Casanova but loves his family a lot. Arrogant, short tempered, confident and proud. Is moving to Manchester to finish his studies. Will be living with his cousin and best friend, Kaavya. Is friends Josh and Prithvi as they met last summer at football camp. Loves to sing and is an outgoing jock. Has a new girlfriend almost every week however has never hurt anyone in his life. Is extremely close to his sister Aaliya.

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great charachter sketch 😊
cant wait 2 read the first part
sounds really intresting
👏
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds gr8... cnt wait to read da first part!!!!
mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr888 charachter intro...do cont sooon!!!cnt w8 2 read first part
Cytherea thumbnail
Someone: Kripa! I hope you are planning to come visit me again this summer. You managed to wriggle your way out of visiting me this Christmas but I would love to have you over again.

The voice sounded a bit hurt and Kripa bit her lower lip guiltily. She had indeed managed to get out of visiting her mother at Christmas by claiming to be sick but she had no intention of traveling all the way to Florida to see her mother. One who had ruthlessly dumped her family for the love of another man?

Gaythari: And please try to persuade your brother to accompany you this time. He hasn't talked to me ever since…She broke off, sighing.

Kripa: Ever since what mom? Ever since you abandoned us for that man, ever since you quit your family for someone else's?

Kripa could not keep the anger and resentment out of her voice. They were at it again. As much as she vowed not to fight with her mom, she could not help but let her emotions take over. Ever since the divorce, Josh had been unusually silent and had not spoken a word to his mother, blaming her solely for the fall out.

Gaythari: How many times do I have to tell you kids that it was a mutual decision? Your father and I calmly discussed it and thought it was for the best.

Kripa: Best for who mom? Kripa retorted bitterly. Best for you! Now you can live your life the way you want to!
Without another word, Kripa slammed the phone and marched upstairs to change for college, pausing at her brother's door to wake him up.

BAM BAM BAM!! She pounded on the door, loud enough to wake up the dead.

Kripa: Hey Josh you better wake up if you want to reach college on time.
The door was opened by a sleepy guy, his hair tousled, clothes in a disheveled state. He looked at his watch and then gave his sister an incredulous look.

Josh: WTF! There is still an hour and a half before college begins. Why'd wake me up so soon? Wait a minute what are you doing up so soon?

Kripa: Well it takes you more than an hour to get ready so I thought I might as well do you a favor and wake you up so that you can actually reach college on time for a change. As for me, while you were up here dreaming away, I had to endure the whining of the vamp! She has been forcing me to go visit her this summer.

Josh: Crap! I bet that made your day. He grinned at her. I still can't believe you actually went over to visit her last summer.

Kripa: Yeah well what else was I supposed to do? You left for football camp and dad simply refused to leave me alone at home. Unwillingly I had to go visit her and endure that man. What more, thr vamp thought I lacked what it took to be a lady, and actually tried to turn me into a clone of her. That's when I put my foot.

Josh smiled as he saw the look of pure horror and determination on her face. She was the most unpredictable person on earth. Sometimes sweet, and sometime sour. He shook his head and closed the door on her retreating back, stepping inside a mess of a room to look for something to wear. His room reflected his personality, messy, filled with posters of metal bands, pictures of himself and his friends, along with Kripa and a huge bed in the middle.

Pretty soon, he thought he would need a shovel to reach He finally found a pair of Jeans and an Adidias shirt that looked clean enough and headed for the bathroom, emerging half an hour later with a towel wrapped around his body.

On the other hand, Kripa paced her own room which was not very different from her brothers; though it was considerably neater. Her walls were covered with poster of bands, her door plastered with pictures of her family minus her mother. She pulled out a pair of ripped jeans from her closet along with a shirt displaying the logo of her favorite band Linkin Park.

She put that on quickly and was out of the house in a flash. She picked up the necessary items she needed to survive college, mainly her ipod, cell phone and her sketch pad. She paused at the table to grab a bite, kissed her dad good-bye and hopped in her car, a black Ford Mustang which her father had gifted to her on her 18th birthday.

Kripa managed to reach college a full 15 minutes before class began and head for the caf where she met Prithvi and Kaavya, both of whom were busy flirting with girls. They exchanged greetings and Kripa headed towards the back table where she could sketch in peace till class began. A few minutes later, Josh made his entry, exchanging hi-five with his friends and sat down next to them. Kripa tried to avoid sitting near her brother and his friends. She liked the anonymity, for she would prefer to have no friends at all rather than posers who pretended to like her for her money and brother.
In all her life, Kripa had hardly befriended anyone and it was really hard to gain her trust. She had one other friend besides Kaavya and Prithvi but they were separated by distance.

Meanwhile Kaavya is eager to share very exciting news with Josh and Prithvi. He waits patiently for the guys to get done with their busy schedule of managing girls and the 3 of them head for class.

Kaavya: Guy guess what??

Prithvi: You finally decided to ask the new girl... What's her name? Oh yeah Anjali out, he guessed.

Josh: You're gay! chimed in Josh.

Kaavya: No to both. Do you remember my cousin Angad? The one you met at football camp last summer. Well he is going to move in with me and will be joining college within a week.

Prithvi: Awesome!

Josh: Yeah! He is an excellent player. He will be a great asset to the team. We will totally kick the Crows a** this year. They exchanged hi-five and walked into 1st period History.

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 17 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

YAYYYYYY! im da first to reply to da first part!!!! 😃

Awesome first part.... n i jus loved it.... it was totally awesome, but i jus didnt get da endin:
Prithvi: You finally decided to ask the new girl... What's her name? Oh yeah Anjali out, he guessed.

Angad: You're gay! chimed in Angad. THIS PART

Kaavya: No to both. Do you remember my cousin Angad? The one you met at football camp last summer. Well he is going to move in with me and will be joining college within a week.

Where did angad come from, was dat a typion error or sumfin????

Edited by nehagupta_9 - 17 years ago
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
loved the relationship between kripa and josh
cant wait 2 read the next part
👏
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! amazing~~!!

i loved the character sketch and the part 1.. you should definitely continue!!
Rejected thumbnail
wow read your first part it was really good cant wait till angad and kripa meet now theres a sight to see continue soon cant wait
Cytherea thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

YAYYYYYY! im da first to reply to da first part!!!! 😃

Awesome first part.... n i jus loved it.... it was totally awesome, but i jus didnt get da endin:

Angad: You're gay! chimed in Angad. THIS PART

Where did angad come from, was dat a typion error or sumfin????

hey!! im soo glad tht u liked it...yea tht was a typing error..thnk u 4 correcting me...i hav edited my post so nw it is ok...