Fashion and Beauty

hair on body (desi treatment)

karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys well facial hair is bene talked alot on this forum but i have another question im asian and 15 my mums a beautician .and shes started me on waxing for abotu 3 years now !! but my some of ym friends like have hair on there stomach and back๐Ÿ˜• im not bad but i have a bit on the top of my back and thats it and very very light hair on my stomach but i wax them off too!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ anyway i wanted to ask has anyone got any desi treatments to get rid of hair around your body and that are quick and dont take forever !! because i started waxing on ym legs but i couldnt be bothered so i shaved a bit off and they have come out soo thick btu i started waxing again and when i wax i have like dots left over but my mum said they will go if i carry on waxing but has anyone got any desi treatments to get rid of hair and do you really get hair on your breasts and if you do maan how to get rid of them!! Edited by johnandbipasha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im also sick of body/facial hair!!!!!
arghhhhhhhh....itz sooo blooody annoyin!!
๐Ÿ˜ก

i wud also like 2 kno if der is any desi treatment!!!
Shariefah thumbnail
omg ur 15 and ur already into waxing since 3 years...so u were 12...u do know that waxing is actually not healty at all for ur skin right...so u must think of an alternative... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shariefah

omg ur 15 and ur already into waxing since 3 years...so u were 12...u do know that waxing is actually not healty at all for ur skin right...so u must think of an alternative... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hehe yup but when i was 12 i used to do it like twice  in 6 months because i used ot hate it !!! and it hurt but its not ehalthy i dont get you my mums a beautician and shes been told nothings wrong with it ๐Ÿ˜•

karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*MaNnU*~

tryy besann

yeah besann on your face but not on your body i dont thik iv never heard if that

~*MaNnU*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

yeah besann on your face but not on your body i dont thik iv never heard if that

or...try using a pumice rock

or

u cud even use a body scurb scrub

or a lotion that litens ur hair color

๐Ÿ˜Š

karankittu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*MaNnU*~

or...try using a pumice rock

or

u cud even use a body scurb scrub

or a lotion that litens ur hair color

๐Ÿ˜Š

a body scrub ๐Ÿ˜• what would that do i did that once but oh boy it peled my skin off๐Ÿ˜ญ my aunties from -pakisatn have all these desi methods that they have used and my cousins are evry pretty now but we dont talk to them no more that much so i cant ask openly๐Ÿ˜ญ

karankittu thumbnail
also a very good freind on this website ahs told em this way to besan and lemon juice and yorgurt and water !! im getting confused with all these ways
~*MaNnU*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

a body scrub ๐Ÿ˜• what would that do i did that once but oh boy it peled my skin off๐Ÿ˜ญ my aunties from -pakisatn have all these desi methods that they have used and my cousins are evry pretty now but we dont talk to them no more that much so i cant ask openly๐Ÿ˜ญ

well u arent suppose to use it RELLY hard........
go to ur local shoppers or w/e and buy it..

karankittu thumbnail
oh right oki dokiwell im going right now to try the besan first but stupid em i was in a hurry and i pulled out my hair from a tweezer ๐Ÿ˜ก and its cum out very thick!! how stupid of me and i only did it twice ๐Ÿ˜ญ anyway my mum said i cna do it bu she said the besan doesnt pull out thick hair is that true?