what i learnt from PR Raso

lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

k friends...here r some of the things that i learned from Prithviraj raso....however i make be mistaken abt some bcos..this is what i have understood from that hi-fi hindi...For complete story pls refer Prithviraj raso by chand

Prithvi sees a dream that he has beome the king of delhi.πŸ₯± He tells this dream to his mother. She asks the jyotishis the meaning of this dream n they reply prithvi will become the king of delhiπŸ₯³

Next chand tells the story of delhi...i am a bit confused about the king who is mentioned here. i am not sure if it is anganpal n some brahmin named vyas..or the saint vyas from mahabharatha..n some king who is decendent of pandavas....Anyway i saw the word indraprasta there..😊
Saith vyasa goes to the king of delhi and asks him to install a iron piller at some place in delhi..The king agrees n istalls the piller...the brahmin becomes happy n says from now on only your dynasty will rule delhiπŸ‘

After the saint goes, the king asks his people to remove the pillar😑. When the piller was removed blood started comming out of earth.😲 The king got scared n he sent for the saint. The saint says - whenu had first installed , the piller had rested on the head on shesh-nag. So it was stable..thats why i said ur dynasty will be stable..but now u have made it unstable...So now no dynaty can continously rule delhi for a long time..that is the fate of delhiπŸ˜•

--------------------
One day prithvi asks his generals- who can jump from some place...(the height is given as batees times length of ur hand)
On hearing this one of the general lohana jumps but he gets hurt...prithvi takes him to the palace n treats him by the rajvaidya.After 9 days he becomes alright😊
Prithvi becomes happy n gives him 500 villages as gift.πŸ˜† THis general lateron fight with the king jaswant n conquers his fort for ajmer.πŸ‘ Prithvi gives that fort to lohana to take care of
---------------------

Prithviraj's generals n bhimdev's brothers were having some celebration together.However some fight breaks out and one of bhimdev's brothers says something... and kanha chauhan gets angy n kills him
this leads to a fight between them n finally all of bhimdev's brothers die n someof prithvi's generals also die. When prithvi hears this he gets upset 😑n calls all his generals n says they shldn't have done thhis.
Bhimdev gets angry when he knows about the death of his brothers n decides to take revenge on ajmerπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dershna11 thumbnail
kk thanx 4 da brill info πŸ˜‰
ketaki_ry thumbnail
Thanks lakshmi for the story!😊 . u really r great! Edited by ketaki_ry - 17 years ago
aashi parekh thumbnail
thnxxxxxxxx a ton 4 d info!!!
keep up d gud work dear!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
-dramaholic- thumbnail
this is soo interesting πŸ˜ƒ + you have traslated it in English..thanks πŸ˜‰
chaitra86 thumbnail
thanks a lot!!itz so complicated naa...
Thanks dear thank u very much.... πŸ€— I 've one doubt is this abt the grown up Prithvi?why is Someshwar not mentioned here? πŸ˜•
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for info

which chapter is it?
cooldipti thumbnail
Thx dear for all ur efforts πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
jatt1234 thumbnail
thnkz for d translatinggg!!!