PKMN SEASON 2 "PART2PG2"(highwaytruble)

Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Heya guys me and anam are back with pkmn 2 meaning pyar kismet mein nahiye season 2 if you remember we said itd be a janam later so just to let u guys know this is nothing like the last one this is a whole new janam sounds weird saying that anyways for you people who haven't read the first one here's the links

part 1 of the story

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=255042&KW=na hiye

part 1 topic 2

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=316603&KW=na hiye

ok guys here goes pyar kismat mein nahiye season 2

I JANAM LATER

Part 1

In the dark streets of new York there are a tall block of flats, on the 2nd floor inside the flats, room 301 a guy is placing his gun onto his belt buckle then leaves his shirt un tucked,he looks in the mirror at his hair,its pretty dry,he then looks at his gel bottle,he says to himself

Guy-nah forget it water will do today

He goes to the washroom,splashes water on his black hair,when u looked closely and I mean really closely you could tell his hair had a couple of brown streaks in it which he was forcefully forced to have by a certain someone.he went back in the bedroom skimmed the floor looking for his jacket.SHIT! he thought where on earth was it,he looked under the bed only to see crisp packets,chocolate wrappers and his Armani and hugo boss underwear.woah he said to himself he decides that hell make a mental note in his mind to tidy when he comes back,after checking the room once more for his denim arani jacket he gives up and goes to the main living area,he didn't have a house or a mansion but a pretty spacious apartment,he went in the kitchenand opened his silver double door fridge to get a can only to find with his can he sees his jacket in there,he quicly took it out but it didn't even take a second for him to drop it,it was ice,he could wash it he thought he then thought why shal he wash it hell just get a new one then he started thinking how his jacket ended up in the fridge

Guy-oh yaad aya,last night got drunk and why am I surprised last time I put krip…..

He then shrugged the thought off and went towards the flat door when he remembered his files

Guy-crap my files god im anagd khannah,wait that don't sound good ill do that again,im detective angad khannah not mr forgetful

Yes,Angad khannah rummaged through his drawers only to come across a photo,the photo of kripa,his ex wife,his friend and he always will be nomatter what she says and lastly his love,he smiled at the picture,kripa is wearing her winne the pooh nightclothes,she looked he woulnd say sexy but extremely sexily cute

Angad-(to the pic)miss you babes,kaash humare beech vo sab jo hua nahi hota par yeh kismet bhi na jaeeb khel khelti rehti hai,lekin tum bilkul sahi kehti thi hamara alag hona hamare taraki(success) ke sab se bari vajah hai

We then see the whole court room clapping for the female lawyer presenting the case,she thanked them by her beautiful smile,after packing her stuff she walsk out the courtroom not to forget after winning another case but asoon she steps out the main court she is bombarded by press,she tried getting to her car but had a tough time getting to it,the press didn't only bombard her path but also bombarded her with questions

Pressreporter1-kripa sharma,do you think tomorrow youll be able to defeat khan saab and put kartick kapoor in jail?

Press2-kya lagta hai ap khan saab ko harpaoogi?

Press3-are you prepared………..

And they went on,kripa thought to herself that she just won a case instead of congratulating her on that there asking her about the future,that's it!!now there were flashing the camera in her face so theres lights flashing in her eyes and people screaming questions in her ear,she interrupted the questions

Kripa-look just stop asking me silly questions

Pressreporter1-hum to sirf poochrahe the apko kya lagta hia ka lap jeet payegi

Kripa-phirse listen do you know wtas going to happen tomorrow

The guy nooded indicating no

Kripa-right so agar ap sab ko pata nahi to mein kya bagvaan hoon jo patasakti hoon kal kya hoga,agar kal mere naseeb mein likha hai ke mei jeetoongi to ha mein jeethongi aur nahi hai to …….you get it right so thatll answer all your questions hopefully,thank you

She goes to the bmw convertible she purchased forcefully forced by a certain someone ignoring her thoughts she sat in the car and headed to the office,she sits in her leather chair and opens the drawer with her key to recheck her case files for tomorrows case but instead she notices her ex husbands photo,she picked it,he was her husband her once,her friend and her love,her angad

Kripa-(to the pic)I miss u anagd lekin I hope u realised ke maine sahi kaha tha our separation will be the key to the success,that's not the only reason we separated the things…..forget it I will never be able to say this infront of you but youll always remain in my heart babes I miss you

She puts the photo away and startes working on her case,after an hour of non stop working kripas phone rings,she was abit angry because she had the feeling it was the same person ringing who'd been giving her threats of leaving the case

Kripa-hello

Sum1-vakeel saiba, your not doing yourself any favour will u tll us are you leaving the case or not

Kripa-no im not leaving the case,you can stop annoying me cuz let me get one thing straight in the tiny head of yours kripa sharma does not bac off any case especially for morons like you

Someone-sochlo anjaam sahi nahi hoga

Kripa-im not scared of your threats you know ive got an idea go and tell your mom these threats shed probably have more interest listening to them

Someone-f9 ab dekho anjaam

He disconnects

Kripa-wat a maniac,mughe damki dega,god mera dimaag karab kardiya,trying to scare me then again kripa sharma kissi se nahi darti

preview-HIGHWAY TROUBLE!!

Edited by memze - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidra01 thumbnail
wow really interesting but one similarity kripa was also a criminal lawyer in the previous fic 😆 just kidding really interesting
sidra01 thumbnail
wow really interesting but one similarity kripa was also a criminal lawyer in the previous fic 😆 just kidding really interesting
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏 wow cool i am waiting for next part 👏
rajeevskitu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gud part buddy........ 😊
👏
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was awsome yaar can't wait for more! but wait a min why is my princess separated to her prince???? and she better not cry in this FF otherwise wont be good for you Shaz 😡 😳 😳 i ove her na kuch to samjha karo 😳 😆 continue soon 😛
insia12 thumbnail
wow is amzing yaar shazuuuu.....too gud....do cont sooon

luv u
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesoem beggining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cnt wait to see where this ff goes, n im sure itll be as good as the first , maybe even better!!!!!!! Please cont soon... cnt wait to read more!!!!
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing start
loved the concept
cant wait 2 read the next part
👏
*dels* thumbnail
Awesome Shaz!! realy enjoyed the first part. do continue soon