Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
just caught up with ur amazing ff andd itss mindblowing... aww laksh is soo chweet 😳 ..plz cont soon
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

just caught up with ur amazing ff andd itss mindblowing... aww laksh is soo chweet 😳 ..plz cont soon

Thanks a lot😊

-Laiba- thumbnail

Next Part coming in some minutes😊

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Part Laiba very cute and sweet
-Laiba- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Awesome Part Laiba very cute and sweet

Thanks a lot😊

-Laiba- thumbnail

Angad and Kripa were at the beach, enjoying each other company.
K:Angad, tumhare agla concert kab hai?
A:kal
Kwhat? aur tum mujhe aab bata rahe ho
A:tumne poocha nahi meine bataya nahi
K:not fair
A:ok sorry, agli baar tum woh pehli hogi jissey mein bataounga ok?
K:ok(smile big)
Angad smiled at her. Kripas eyes suddently fell on the ice cream parlour which was behind Angad. Kripa became very happy but then looked at Angad and looked somewhere else. Angad smiled and looked behind him then at Kripa.
A:Kripa i'll be right back
K:where are you going?
A:i'll be right back you just wait here ok?
K:ok
Angad left leaving Kripa alone. Kripa start walking alone, she stoped and start looking at some kids who were playing with each other. Angad came infront of her and showed her the two chocolate ice cream which were in his hands. Kripa smiled big and took one and start eating. Angad stared at her, she looked so cute and innocent, just like a kid. Kripa soon finished eating, she looked at Angads who was about to put the ice cream in his mouth, Kripa took it and smiled to him then start eating it. Angd was surprised he looked at his hand which was now emty then looked at Kripa. Kripa looked at him and smiled then start running. Angad smiled and run after her. Kripa tried hard to run fast but Angad was faster than her. He caught her from the waist and start turning her around. Kripa smiled at him. They both had a long eyes contact, Kripa start feeling something in her heart, Angad eyes were full of love and wanted to see it in her eyes too but she loved someone else. Angad broke the eyes contact, when some kids came running to Angad for othographs. Soon Angad finished giving othographs so the kids were very happy and they left running and accitenly a kid pushed Angad, and Angad fell on Kripa.They both had a very long eyes contact, Angad was getting more attracted toward her so he approchiate his lips to hers, Kripa closed her eyes Angad was about to kiss her but he remembered the scene when Kripa told him that she loved Lakshya.So he got up and made Kripa stand up too. Kripa was confused with her feelings.
A:i'm...i'm sorry
K:its ok
A:anywes i think we should go now
K:yeah
They both start walking toward the car, Kripa was wondering to herself what was happening to her and ANgad was cursing himself to even think of kissing her. They both sat in the car and left.
On the other hand, we see KT and Lakshya at the airport.
L:please KT, mat jao na
KT:Lakshya tum jante ho ke mera jana bohot zaroori hai, aur phir mein tumse sirf 3 mahine hi to door rahoungi phir jab mein wapas aoungi tab hamari(interupted)
L:yeha i know engagement hogi
KT:hmmm(smile)anywes abb mein chalti i'll miss you(hug him)
L:i'll miss you too
They both apart, KT turned around and start leaving, she was now about to go but she turned and wawed at Lakshya who wawed back and gave her a flying kiss. KT smiled and left.
Next day night time, Angad was in a green room getting ready, he was wearing a black jean with a sleeveless shirt and a black jacket on, he had a chain and was looking hot. Angad was looking at himself in the miror when Lakshya came wearing a white jean and sleeveless shirt and a white jacket on. Lakshya looked at Angad who was lost in his toughts.
L:Angad, kiya baat hai?
A:...
L:Angad
A:...
L(shook him):Angad
A:huh..kiya houa?
L:kuch nahi, mein sirf yeh pooch raha tha ke tum pareshan ho kiya?
A:pata nahi Lakshya
L:kiya matlab?
A:kuch nahi lets go, the show wil start in 5 minutes
L:but(interupted)
A:please Lakshya lets not talk about it(make a puppy face)
L(smile):ok as you wish
Just then Kripa enter the room, wearing a black short skirt and white t-shirt.
K:hey guys
L:hey Kripa tum yahan?
K:yeah! just came to wish you best of luck
L:thanks
Lakshya hugged her so did Kripa but without knowing the reason she didn't like Lakshya hugging her.When they apart, Kripa smiled and looked at Angad who was looking down. Someone called Lakshya so he excused himself and left
K:best of luck Angad
A:(smile)thanks Kripa
Kripa went toward him to hug him but it was now the time for Angad and Lakshya to perform.
A:see you after the concert
K:yeah
Angad kissed Kripa cheek and left. Kripa was surprised but she liked it. She touched her cheek and smiled then left. Meanwhile on the stage. Lakshya and Angad were performing on the song "Dus Bahane"from the movie Dus, their performance rocked, everyone liked it. It was now the time for Lakshya to perform alone.Lakshya came and start singing and dancing
Doorie.. Dorie …Doorie
Sahi jaaye n
Sahi jaaye naaaaa
Sahi jaaye naaaaa
Sahi jaaye naaaaaa
Khamoshiyaan yeh seh na sakoon
Aawaaz deke mujhe tu de ja sukoon.
Doorie Doorie…….
Adhoora hoon main ab tere bina
Adhoori meri zindagani reh jaayegi
Doorie Doorie……….
Har raah mein tu aaye nazar
Kat ta nahin ab akele tanha safar.
Doorie ………..
He was at the same time, thinking of KT, he had a very cute smile on his face and on the other hand we see KT in London, in her house watching his performance on tv with tears in her eyes.
KT(thinking)i miss you Lakshya.
Back to india, it was now the time for Angad to perform alone, Angad had a guitar in his hand, he came on the stage and start singing.
Mere hamrahi suno
Aao chale chand ke pass
Aissi duniya mein kahi dour
Jissmein na gham ho na ansoun ho
Na ahen ho.....kahi
Aur kuch ho..... tera pyar ho
Tere ass pass
Mere pass pass
Tere ass pass
Mere pass pass

Kabi tanha jo houyi tum
Kissi jeevan ke safar mein
Meri awaz sunogi
Kahi meri darkhan mein
Zindagi
Mujhko kabhi,
Tujhse juda bhi karde
Band ankhoun ke
Darichon mein
Tujhe dekhoun
Tujhe dekhoun gaaaa

Mere saye ki tarhan
Tumto rahogi... har pal mein
Mere ass pass
Mere pass pass
Mere ass pass
Mere pass pass
Mere ass pass
Mere pass pass
His eyes were closed when he finished. Everyone was clapping, the show was a big hit. Kripa was standing looking at Angad she somehow understood that the song was for her.
Preview: 3 month later

Laiba😊

Edited by a-k-fan17 - 17 years ago
insia12 thumbnail
awww sooo sweeet...ma poor angad....amazing prt...
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice part.. aww.. I wish Angad kissed herrrrrr... it would be soo romantic... and its funny how a lil kid pushed a strong muscular man and the muscular man fell... lolz... realllly niceeee partttttt.. Plz connnt sooon
-Laiba- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cupcake

Wonderful part 👏

Thanks a lot😊

Originally posted by: me_iq

awww sooo sweeet...ma poor angad....amazing prt...

Thanks a lot😊

-Laiba- thumbnail

Thanks a lot😊

THanks a  lot😊