India-Forums

DOTW: The Game show Winner

Me_Anonymous IF-Sizzlerz
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

lets discuss this week's episode of KC. The game show winner.

• How did you find it?
  • What about the story? was it a typical story or a different one with new concept?
  • KC was not shown that much in this week's episode compared to other co-actors, what are your thoughts on it?

Now my views:

I found this week's episode really good, it was interesting and when it started i was wondering if its KC coz it started with the game show winner host then later on realised that it was KCEmbarrassedLOL. Each week there is a different story and I think thats what makes KC different and stand out compared to other shows, this week also was a different but good story, though I felt that they rushed the episode due to time constraints otherwise there was much more they could have shown.

Please do share your views and don't forget to VOTE in the Chaska Meter Poll.

Karamchand Development Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina 890

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top