Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Part: 22

Angad and Kripa had disturbed sleep with different thoughts.
Kripa got ready with white based floral designed georgette sari with matching jewelry and went to work. At lunch she unknowingly expected Angad's call but disappointed. Around 2 in the afternoon, she got to take some notes from Angad and walked with her notepad. Angad is on phone with someone and gestured at Kripa with left hand asking her to come in. He spent some time with Shabir and another client. Angad gave his notes and asked Kripa to get it soon.
Shabbir and client left by the time Kripa got the notes in fair letter pad. After placing it on the table she took steps to leave the cabin. Angad stopped her "Kripa! Can I have a few minutes, please!"
Kripa turned and he walked her to the sofa for her surprise.
"I forgot to ask you, what are you doing tonight?" Angad asked sitting next to her.
Kripa quizzically looked at him "kuch khaas nahin, kyon?"
Angad smiled shaking his head sideways and dialed some number. "Haan Josh! We are coming, two tickets. Sure… see you then at 8"
Kripa surprised "Angad! Where are we going? I can't come. I've to go somewhere with dad."
Angad suspiciously looked at her "Just nw you told me that you don't have any work?"
"Haan, I said but, I meant it's not important to tell you my personal things" Kripa bit her tongue inside mouth for talking harshly and lowered her eyes seeing hurt in Angad's eyes.
Angad stared at her for few seconds and called some number "Hello! Uncle! Mein Angad bolraha hoon… Uncle! Can I take Kripa with me for an important musical show? It's a good show and I want her to enjoy it. I can drop her back after the show….ThanQ Uncle!...jee she will be with me till then. Office ke baad jayengey."
He hung the phone and turned to Kripa who is watching him with parted lips and big eyes.
Angad leaned towards her and raised eyebrows at her looking straight into her eyes. Kripa angrily looked at him and swallowed as turning her face away from him.
"Go and finish your work. I'll finish mine and will leave around 6." Kripa gave a dirty look at him and stumped out the room. Angad smiled himself.
Kripa is humiliating inside though her hands mechanically finishing her work. "yeh Angad kya sochta hai. What does he think about me? Am I his servant? Wife? To follow his orders? Without my permission he called papa and decided to go to some concert? What will he do when I refuse? Is he playing with me? He wants to know my mind? He knows I'm interested in him. Phir bhi, he bluntly refused to marry me but wants to flirt with me? Aakhir iska irada kya hai?"
Finally, after discussing in her mind about the date with him, she decided not to go. NEVER. NOWHERE.
She finished her work as per her daily schedule and went home. Angad called for Kripa a few minutes after Kripa left and stunned to know about it.
Kripa stumped into the house and stunned to see Angad talking to her parents. He smiled and greeted her. She walked into her room without wishing him back. Gayatri followed her "Abhi shadi bhi nahi huvi tum Angad sey ladney lagey ho?"
Kripa furiously looked at her. Gayatri puzzled for her anger "Angad ney kahan hai ki tum us per gussa ho kar concert pe jaaney ko mana ki thi?"
Suryaban, meanwhile, came into the room "Kripa! Angad is waiting for you. Get ready fast and go. He is not going without you"
Kripa is confused for Angad's behavior "Akhir yeh chahta kya hai?"
Kripa wore a white organza with painted flowers onit, with pearl necklace and pearl studs, loose braided hair. She came into living room and gave a glance at Angad "Maa! Hum chaltey hai" she stepped out without waiting for him. Angad bid goodbye to Sharma couple and followed Kripa.
Kripa sat in passenger seat without looking at Angad. Angad is silently driving giving side glance to Kripa now and then.
Kripa is staring out of the window but could see his looks caressing her. She couldn't enjoy his passionate looks as earlier since she is fuming inside.
Angad parked the car in front of the concert venue and walked inside with Kripa dropping hand around her waist. Kripa gave a sharp look at Angad. But he ignored and greeted some known people.
All the time Angad held Kripa's waist as if she might run away from him when he neglects her.
"Angad! yahan sey main kahin bhaag nahin jaaoongi, keep your hands off me."
"Promise?"Kripa gave sharp looks to his mischievous looks. Angad smiled and took off his hands from her.
Kripa enjoyed the concert and thanked Angad for bringing her.
After concert Angad drove back home to drop Kripa. Kripa is tired and took a nap in the car. Angad stopped the car a few yards before Kripa's apartments.
Angad stared few seconds at her. She realized the car took a halt and looked into his eyes "Yeh kya hai, yahin ruk diya?"
Kripa is about to get down and he grabbed her hand to pull her close "I can't see you so silent"
Kripa hid her smile by pouting her lips and turned her face.
He turned her face towards him "True Kripa! I know I hurt you, but I told the truth. Truth about my feelings. Iss wajah se I can't lose your friendship. Our friendship came much before these feelings. I like that old Kripa, innocent, foolish, smiley. Please, be normal as before."
Kripa smiled with a soft sigh "I'm normal Angad! I'm your friend too. I admit I was hurt but not angry on you."
"Phir yeh sari and this unpleasant make-up" Angad innocently asked touching her sari and cheeks..
"Unpleasant?" Kripa rolled her eyes and laughed "What do you mean that? This is Kripa, I told you before also. This is the way I usually look. I just wore western clothes coz you like them. Now I realized I don't have to impress you." She paused and winked at him "hope I'm right?" she stepped out. She walked inside the gate and turned to him and waved her hand bidding goodbye.
Angad took a few seconds to digest what she said and laughed "KRIPA!!"
Next morning:
Devyani was talking to Suryaban on the phone about fixing the match between Angad and Kripa.
Kripa started arguing with Suryaban as protesting their decision at coffee time. "yeh meri jindagi hain, and I think I have full rights to take an important decision about it."
Gayatri interfered "Kripa! Don't argue now. When you are not interested you should have told to maassi too. You share everything with her, right? She is excited to fix the match and now you are against it? Agar ho kya raha hai tujhey."
Kripa couldn't explain them about Angad's rejection. She thought, "I think I have to talk to Dadi instead of mamma papa. They don't know about Angad. But after knowing Angad's decision, how could Dadi be stubborn to fix this match? What shall I do now? How could I stop this?"
She decided to meet Devyani and called office about her leave.
The evening in the pub:
"What are you thinking, Aaliyah?" Angad asked while having daily chit chat at the pub.
Aaliyah sharply looked at Angad "About you, thinking about you. Angad! Do you know what are you going to lose in your life?"
Angad sighed "phir wahi baat!! Kitney baar kahoon Aaloo! I'm not interested. She is not my type. I can't give the love I wanted to give to my wife. I can't see her like that."
Shabbir stopped Aaliyah from arguing as Angad is not interested in Kripa.
Aaliyah gave a cold look to Shabbir "Yuh he is not interested in Kripa for marriage but he likes to flirt with her. Poocho, why did he take her to the concert last night?"."
"I took her to Concert but she enjoyed with fallen face." Angad grinned "I like her, that is truth, and it doesn't mean I have to marry her. Dadi ussey pasand karti hai kyon ki wo ussey bachpan sey jaanti hai. I can't marry her atleast not in near future. Aaj toh wo office ayi bhi nahin, ghar mein nahin hai, I don't know where was she." Angad lit his cigarette.
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey!!aweum update once again...lol..angad is playing with her...if he aint interested just tel her...plz update soon
vallanki thumbnail
Part: 23

"Aap ko yeh haq kisney diya, aap match fix karney aayi wo aapki ladli pota ke saat? You promised me that you will wait week time but you brought your family within two days. Mein chup rahi. I already told you that he is not interested in me and now you are forcing me to tie with him?" Kripa is furiously taking steps and yelling at Devyani. Kripa called Devyani to the park near her office to talk to her.
Devyani is watching her with smile sitting on the cement bench "First take a breath, relax, sit aside and listen to me"
"No I don't have to listen to you. Bahut hogaya hai. I'm telling you again and again I'm not at all interested in your pota, Samjhey?" she pointed her forefinger on Devyani.
"Phir kal kyon uskey saat dating pey gayi ho?" Dadi looked at Kripa dropping her spectacles over her nose.
"Wo jabardasti mujhey lekey gaya tha. I couldn't tell mamma and papa about his decision. Aap toh jaanti haina phir kyon mujhey aise sata rahi hai?"
"You know why" Dadi again gave mischievous looks thru spectacles.
Kripa sighed and slapped on her own head "Teacher! Be serious. I don't want this matter get complicated. Please, stop this here and go back to your town." She gave fumed looks and sat besides her folding her hands.
Devyani caressed her head "Phir teacher? Itna naraaz hai mujhsey?"
Kripa turned with tearful eyes "I don't call you dadi. I don't want to marry him. Don't bother me"
"I know how much you dreamt about Angad. Angad is foolishly searching for his dream girl. Once yeh shadi hojaay sab theek hojaayega. I know he also likes you."
"Liking is different from Love. You can't force one to love you. He doesn't love me. Mein meri dil ko sambhal sakti hoon. You don't have to force Angad for my sake." Kripa is coldly, softly convincing Devyani.
"Liking takes no time to change into Love, Kripa!" Aaliyah walked near them. Kripa surprised "Aaliyah! Tum! What are you doing here?"
Aaliyah looked at Devyani and took instructions from her eyes and turned to Kripa "Dadi yahan aaney ki aur shadi fix karney ki responsible main hoon"
Kripa is startled and exchanged her looks on both. Dadi smiled and dropped her hand around Kripa.
Aaliyah continued,"I know Angad from the age of 13. He dated many girls in London and as much as I know he is not sure what he wants. He never dated any single girl for more than a day. Buss hur ladki ke peechey baagta raha. The only girl he remembered so passionately for long time is you, only you. You know what is his favourite place in his house? His bedroom' balcony. He gets peace there. He never admitted it till now that whenever I countered him. Even now he denies that he loves you. But I'm sure you are the right person to him."
Kripa shook her head after hearing Aaliyah "I cannot give a chance to my life like this Aaliyah!"
Dadi stopped Aaliyah to continue "Ussey sochney do Aaliyah! Aakhir yeh uski jindagi ki decision hai."
Kripa looked at Dadi with tearful eyes and hid her face into her shoulders "You know me well." She moved her face to look into her eyes "Agar Shadi ke baad kabhi wo kissi aur ladki ko pasand kar liya toh?"
Dadi pressed her chin "Ek baar wo tumhey pasand karley phir kahin nahin jaa sakta, I'm sure" Kripa blushed and lowered her eyes "Dadi! Aap bhi na"
"Toh yeh 'haan' samjhoo?"
Kripa hesitated to agree and slowly shook her head "But you have to promise me when he finds his girl you have to support me to decide my life."
"Meri pota ko chod dogi?" Dadi disappointedly questioned.
"I cannot force him, Dadi!"
Aaliyah moved close to them and placed her head on Dadi's other shoulder "you don't have to, one day he will only fall for you. It's my challenge" she snapped Kripa's cheek.
Kripa blushed but unknown hesitation rose in her heart.
Dadi informed about Angad and Kripa engagement at dining table. Angad angrily yelled at everyone. "Dadi! You cannot force me like this."
Dadi coldly looked at him "Dekho Kripa is very nice girl and perfect match for you. Khaandaan bhi bahut achi hai. You don't get such girl again. Mere baat mano and agree for this match. Kripa mein kya kami thi? Yeh pyar vyar, tumhara dream girl, yeh sab chodo. You are dragging for two years now. Meri aakhiri saas rukney se pehley tumhara shadi dekhney ki mouka dey."
Diip warned "Mamma! Yeh kya baat kar rahi hai. Tum sau saal jiyogi. Parpota ko dekh key bina kahan jaaogi"
Angad irritated for the melodrama and walked into his room.
He thought to call Kripa to convince her in his favour but changed mind "yeh ladki hi kuch kardiya hoga. She loves me; I can see that in her eyes. But somehow I'm not happy." Whole night He struggled with his thoughts.
Suryaban and Gayatri are busy in arrangements for receiving the Khanna family. They invited some of their neighbors whom they made friends with in last three months. Netra came early morning to help them out. Damini called and congratulated Kripa, Gayatri and Suryaban last night as she wouldn't get a chance to call again because of her busy schedule. Prithvi also called and conveyed congrats as he is going out of country on business trip.
Devyani came with her family. Aaliyah brought all of their friends. Everyone reached the Sharma house around 10AM to attend the engagement of Angad and Kripa.
Angad wore slate grey suit but his face is fallen. He is giving angry looks to his Dadi and Aaliyah as he felt they are main culprits for this event. He sat silently with sulking face.
Kripa wore a pink with blue border zardousi worked gagra with matching jewelry. Gayatri brought Kripa into the crowd and placed beside Angad. Angad couldn't turn his eyes away from Kripa "She is gorgeous?" Angad couldn't stop his appreciation.
Kripa gave side glance to him and he gave cold looks to her. Kripa swallowed her fear and lowered her eyes "Hey bhagwan! Am I taking right decision? Kahin wrongly Dadi ki baton mein toh nahin aagayi? Will I ever get his love?"
Pundit came and started the rituals and Sharmas and Kannas exchanged their shagun. Angad and Kripa exchanged their rings.
Angad pressed her finger angrily to hurt her while wearing the ring. Kripa swallowed the pain under the clinch of teeth, stopped tears from flowing. She hesitated to put ring to him "if he is so angry, would it be fair to force him? Shall I stop this now?" she thought for a moment. Angad also didn't hold his hand out for her.

Aaliyah helped holding his hand. Angad gave murderous looks at Aaliyah. Kripa is still hesitating and Aaliyah challenged her "Agar ussey apni pasandgi ladki chunney ko haq hai toh tumhhey bhi tumhara lover ko paney ki haq hai." Kripa surprisly looked at her. Aaliyah winked at her "Am I right?"
Kripa smiled and gave naughty looks to Angad who is listening to them with sulking face. Kripa rolled her tongue and put the ring to him and pressed as hard as he did to her. Angad jerked and turned his face to hide his smile for her mischievous revenge.

Kripa relieved to see his cheerful face "Toh janab ko raastey pe laaney ke liye kuch jaada hi smart hona padega" she thought in her mind while everyone having lunch.
angullgrl91 thumbnail
nice part.
like ur fan fic.
Dark Love thumbnail
fab parttt!!! yay this is gonna be funn 😉 continue soon 👏
sidra01 thumbnail
awsome parts really cute hope angd get his brains soon
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just read the entire fan fic and its awesome!!! 😃
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesum part yaar 😃...lol..i wonder if kripa is going to pretend to b interested in sum1 else 😛 ...lets say prithvi 😉 to win his love...lool...tht wld b fun..to see him jealouss!!! 😳 update sssssooooooooonnnnnnn
vallanki thumbnail
Part; 24

"Hey! Kripa! Is it true you are engaged to our boss Angad?" Everyone in the office came and surrounded   Kripa. Ms.Tannu congratulated her "From today you will be my boss"
Mr.Mittal came and congratulated.
Kripa smiled at everyone "please don't separate me from you. I would like to work together with you all. Don't treat me as your boss fiance. I'm his fiance at home and here I'm just an employee"
Everyone crossed her with many questions about their love, friendship, family relationships, how Kripa knew Dadi, how their friendship led to marriage…. Kripa answered them patiently with cheer in face. She is enjoying their questions more than her engagement with Angad.
Angad came into work around lunch time and saw everyone stopped working and encountering Kripa. Kripa is answering them with a big smile. Angad smiled himself and walked into his room.
He called Kripa into his cabin. Kripa took his notepad and stepped towards his cabin. Everyone whistled and winked and made funny sounds cheering her. Kripa blushed and entered in his cabin. Angad is seriously working while taking some conference call at the same time. He gestured her to take seat. She quietly watching him with passionate looks till the conference ended. Angad didn't focus on her till he has done with his conference call.
He sighed after hanging up the receiver, "So, madam is enjoying her engagement!! HUH!!"
Kripa rolled her eyes "why not?"
Angad pulled a chair close to her "Dekho Kripa! Don't blame me later when I neglect you. This is solely your responsibility in this decision. Never think that I agreed for this marriage whole heartedly. I already told my opinion but you and Dadi forced me for marriage. Samjhey?"
Kripa rubbed back of her left ear and gave cheesy looks to him "What if I were your so called dream girl?" Angad stared into her eyes. She reciprocated with deep passion.
"Then you and me, both, will be lucky but it won't happen coz I don't feel like you dream about me" he hit his head to hers.
Kripa rubbed her forehead where he hit as invited him for lunch out "aaj ki lunch mere taraf sey, chalengey?"
"Kiss kushi mein?" Angad grinned and Kripa blushed and lowered her eyes "Meri aur….engagement ki kushi mein." Angad sighed "I never thought I marry a girl against my wish."
Kripa felt bad and moved her lips side way "I'm going aana hai toh aajao"
She walked to the door and turned to see him staring at her. She gave a cheerful smile and walked out.
Angad looked at her way few more seconds and decided to follow her.
Kripa's eyes lit with happiness and hold his elbow "Thanks". Angad gave sharp look and headed towards his car.
Both reached a decent restaurant and ordered their dishes. Kripa stared at Angad who is seriously reading menu even after placing their order. Kripa got a mischievous thought and rubbed his feet with hers. Angad lifted his head to her "Kripaa! kya kar rahi ho."
"Mere fiance ke saat kuch flirt karrahi hoon" she mischievously winked at him biting her right thumb.
"Shut up Kripa! Mein waisey hi pareshan hoon. I'm not happy for whatever is happening. I don't understand why you are encouraging this."he rubbed his forehead with right thumb.
Kripa breathe out heavily and sighed and rested her chin in her right palm and kept staring into Angad's face. Her mind slowly went into deep thoughts…"You know Angad! Dadi wants to see me as your wife. Mamma papa wants to get me married soon. And over all these, I love Angad, Angad Khanna, meri bachpan ki idol, my admirer since last five years. I loved that Angad who never afraid of anything to gain what he wants…that Angad who never allowed anyone to intrude his group, that Angad who didn't hesitate, not even once before tattooing an innocent girl to teach a lesson to his rival group; that Angad who jumped 30feet distance to get a kiss from an innocent girl just for challenge; that naughty Angad…" Kripa took deep breath and sighed. She continued thinking again by leaning back folding her hands……
"But now, I miss that Angad....I want that Angad back who used to make people roam around him with one gesture" she stared into his eyes " I don't like this Angad who runs behind girls…this Angad who is so confused in choosing his life partner."
Angad is observing her with surprise looks as her face is changing expressions and colors time to time; while deeply immersed into her own thoughts. He waved his fingers in front of her face.
She looked into her eyes and smiled. "Kahan kho gayi hai?" She put her hand on Angad's to press and started caressing his fingers breaking her thoughts, "Angad! I'm marrying you coz I loved you. Jaisey, you dreaming about your girl, I also had dreamt about my husband, my Angad. I too have a right to choose you. Don't try to run away from me. Trust me, I help you get your girl but you have to be friends with me. I don't demand any rights as wife. Haan, daantoongi jaroor jab tum kissi gair ladki ke saat flirt karey toh …..is haq se ki tum mere pati ho."
Angad smiled and pressed her hands "You invited me for lunch and roaming in your own thoughts? yahi soch rahi thi? Main ek ladki sey baat kiye toh tum muh mood leti ho and you are promising me help in choosing a right person for me? Bus yahin yaad rakho ki I never loved you as a wife or would be. Shadi ke baad iss barein mein satana nahin." He placed the dinner napkin on his lap as the food is served.
She smiled and shook her head and thought "I didn't want to force you too Angad! I tried hard to stop this wedding but dadi didn't listen to me" Kripa got tears and turned her face to hide them from Angad.
Both finished their lunch and walked out of the restaurant.
At parking lot they met Misthy. Angad hugged her in usual manner potted a kiss on her cheek. Kripa fumed inside and gave killing looks to Angad. Angad sighed under breath and asked Misthy to accompany them as Misthy expressed her plans to take him to some client's office. Angad dropped Kripa at work and headed out with Misthy. Kripa angrily looked at Angad leaving and didn't try to stop a drop of tear fall on her cheek.
Angad didn't turn to office till Kripa left for home "Who Misthy jo milgayi thi flirt karney ke liye, office kyon yaad rahegi? Shayad aisi din bahut dekhna padega future mein!! Let me get used to it from now onwards."
Dadi fixed the wedding date after three weeks.
Dadi asked Angad to go for shopping with Kripa but Angad refused and warned Kripa too "Dekho Kripa! I already informed you that I'm least interested in wedding and now these shopping things are not my interest at all. And please don't bother me. Jaana hai toh Dadi ke saat ya Aaliyah ke saat aur kissi ke saat chaley jaao."
Kripa offended but couldn't say anything to him.
Suryaban decided to go to Nainital to make arrangements for the wedding. "Wahan cards printing, clothes sab kuch sastay mein miljaayengey. Wahan sab kuch intezaam karkey ek haftey pehley wapa aajayengey." Gayatri agreed to go with him and Kripa also decided to go with him as she was also missing her town and friends "Waisey Angad sey kuch door rehney ko milegi. Uski Misthy ko dekhna nahin padega" She thought while deciding to go with her parents.
Angad is surprised to hear about Kripa's resignation and leaving for Nainital "Resign karney ki kya jaroorat hai? Misthy per gussa mujh par nikaal rahi hai!! Let me see how long she stays away?" Angad irritated in front of Aaliyah in the club at their routine meeting. .
"Kyon miss kar raha hai kya? So soon?" she teased him. Angad grinned taking his usual puffs of smoking and beer.
"Oh Common, Angad! Whether she resigns or continues this is going to be her office too. She went to do arrangements for the wedding. She wants to meet her friends and invite them personally for her wedding." Aaliyah consoled Angad.
Angad smiled for her talent of reading his mind. "Do I really miss her? NAAA"
sidra01 thumbnail
wow still confused 😆 angads stupid