Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: souro

Who do you think came up with this mantra in the first place?? Not a woman I'm sure. Is it our fault if the fairer sex is so frugal with their praises for the opposite sex.

😲... .So you are also one of THEMπŸ˜†

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Saw Raju Srivastava's comedy show (Aisi ki Taisi) on Aaj Tak yesterday.

There is a girl on his show, he asks her "Arre aaj itna ban than kar aayi ho, kahaan jaa rahi ho?". She says "Meri date hai aaj". He replies back "Achha Corut Jaa Rahi Ho." πŸ˜†

And he then goes on and devotes 5-10 mins on how date happens in India. It was hilarious! πŸ˜†

Exactly....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. We are miusing and misinterpreting the whole concept and feeling trendy about it...

chatbuster thumbnail

i dont think a dater is any more prone to extra-marital activities than a non-dater. one guy's tasted some fruit, other has not but just might want to later to see what the hoopla is all about. πŸ˜‰

now, who do i think is really prone? a philanderer. someone like our wild bill hickok . it's like this. hillary could slap his wrist all she wants, but it's sort of hard to get the boy to give up his wicked ways i think. it's like getting a lion to give up it's meat willingly and out of a sense of charity for other hungry lions when it sees red, something like that. aint gonna happen very often, no? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by chatbuster - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail

In the end everybody is Kektafied...give or take a conformance,...... just doesnt find it trendy enough to admit it...πŸ˜†

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raksha.l

One of whom??πŸ˜• 

(What've I gone and done now??)

qwertyesque thumbnail

Just when I thought I agreed with you here, you said that charachter thing about guysπŸ˜›

arre i am talking about that one incident about getting the feel at dating but not really carrying it through... why does that make some guy characterless...?

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

One of whom??πŸ˜• 

(What've I gone and done now??)

Nothing nothing Sir..Its just that I thought you were madam..You see everyone here is calling you Soumya and I thought Soumya is...Anyways, my mistake..😳
Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

arre i am talking about that one incident about getting the feel at dating but not really carrying it through... why does that make some guy characterless...?

You did not say that one incident or whatever..you made a generic statement saying a guy can never be charachterless..πŸ€”
qwertyesque thumbnail

You did not say that one incident or whatever..you made a generic statement saying a guy can never be charachterless..πŸ€”

no i just responded to deweys comment on the dating thing....

qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: tania.ganguly

🀣Soumya, even the id didn't help.Now your fears are truly confirmed that people will assume you to be a girl.

So shall I call you bandhabi now?πŸ˜›

Isnt our thouhgts that should tell us who we are than our name..πŸ˜†. why is soumya being mistaken second time for a gal....Souro yaar change your name ....or change your views.....πŸ˜†...

in india i think most gals names end in vowels.. its easier to call her when the mother wants to have her help in the kitchen....etc..πŸ˜‰