Fauji

Disha gifts herself a new phone

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Disha gifts herself a new phone

Chavi Mittal, who plays the lead role of Disha in Tumhari Disha, treated herself to a new cell phone recently. The actress was spotted phone hunting at the Alpha showroom in Andheri.

Chavi says: "I bought a new phone on Sunday. My earlier phone was a Nokia 6270 and this time too I have bought Nokia. My new phone is plum in colour and the model number is N-72. I paid Rs. 12,500 for it. I had a problem with the memory on my last phone and it used to hang very quickly. So my basic requirement for a new cell was that it should have a good memory and should work well without hanging. I also wanted a phone with a good camera. My husband was with me but this will not be a gift from him to me. He just came to give me shopping advice and I'll be buying this phone for myself."

We will soon see Chavi in Virasaat where she will play a negative role…
"Negative roles have a lot of scope for performance. This is a very different negative role. I will be playing Simone's (Anushka Lamba) sister. In the serial I will try to seduce my sister's husband, Rishad Lamba (Aman Verma). My shooting begins in two days the episode should be on air by next week." says Chavi.

Chavi bagged the role as Disha because, "The person who handles my work is the casting director of Tumhari Disha. Further B.R. Films, the production house, has a good reputation."

So what other plans does the actress have?
"I will be shooting some episodes for Betiyaann. After that there is one offer that I have but I can't discuss it much. Soon everything will be finalized and I will declare it."

Chavi gained popularity for her role in Tumhari Disha. She was previously seen in Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaann. The actress got married two years ago to director Mohit Hussain who directed her first show. Mohit has directed serials like Tumhari Disha for Zee TV and Yes and No for Sahara.

http://www.indya.com/news/chavi_mittal.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
Thanks for this...why was the phone not a gift from hubby?...is the romance wearing out now that he doesnt want to spend on her!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
harsy thumbnail

I m very confused by this articles final sentence of Mohith directing TD.....Is this true....?I also read in some other article the very same thing....at that time i thought it might be a printing mistake...But its posted like that right now also....So does this mean he was directing TD n some other persons name was written in titles.....N is this the reason why most of the directors names were changing for TD....? I m pulling my hair right now....If it is soooo,then I bet there is no fault of my Rupu(even though she is producer.....i still support her...there is a reason in supproting her) taking insane story line in TD.....

B y the way thanks for the article dear.....😊

Edited by harsy - 17 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chhavi buying a cell phone is also news 🀒 ...
I bet she paid the journalist more than what her cell phone cost...just to get her pic and stupid news published...

hello98 thumbnail
Jyothi Mohit did NOTTTTTT direct any episode of TD.
~LiNa~ thumbnail
then why are they stating it there tht MOHIT DIRECTED TD?

Since When? πŸ˜•
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mohit has never directed TD but he has directed some episodes of Kareena Kareena and Rooh for Zee. Regarding Chhavis interview I really dont know what to say, giving interviews for such small things lke buying a cellphoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜† seems so funny and childish. Edited by maja - 17 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

The directors of TD were apparently Yash Chauhan and Rishi Talwar - no mention of Mohit so why do they keep bringing his name up?πŸ˜•

harsy thumbnail
I agree with u Lina.....If he doesnt work for TD then why will he publicize that he worked for TD....If he has given wrong publicity like this, then the true directors of TD will never keep quite.......they would have opposed him by telling that he is not the director....This defenetely raises doubt in my mind that maybe he directed TD n name was given to someone as we all know TD storyline was being ruined like hell....

Nibbles i agree with U, but if we observe the directors after some months of Chavis marriage these two directors were not in list yaar....some other person was directing in their place....i didnt remember his name.......and after that onlyyyy the story of TD got damaged....It had a bhayaanak twists n turns....So i dont know but i feel maybe....i once again say maybe he might be directing TD with someothers name in titles... πŸ˜• Rupu besahara hogaya hoga.....as Chavis n AN's pair was clicked on TV she must be forced to give direction dept to him.....These r just my thoughts only.....

Finally, if he havent directed TD, then this fellow might be a cheap person or i must say a fraud to publicise himself to be the director of TD.....sorry to be rude against him but its a fact, as using someones skills as his own is totally a disgrace to his profession....If he has really directed TD then he must be a big coward as he havent put his name in titles...as we all know how we hated TD after those dirty twists n turns....N for this he must be totally blamed...... 😑 🀒
~LiNa~ thumbnail
anyway i think this article was useless...she even gave a detailed interview on her old phone and a new phone she wants to buy! πŸ˜•

was tht even necessary? i think nw she wants to publicise herself since she's coming back in a serial