Rohit goes global on his birthday

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
  Rohit goes global on his birthday
   By: Tushar Joshi
   April 6, 2007
Wifey Mansi Joshi Roy creates a personal website for the TV actor as a surprise present
Baring His Soul: The website's home page

When his birthday cake arrived this morning, Rohit Roy was stumped as to why the icing on the cake read www.rohitroy.com. The suspense was lifted when his wife Mansi Joshi turned on her laptop and logged on to the website she had specially created for him.

Talking about the incident, Mansi says, "I've been working for the last six months on building this website. It took a lot of hard work, patience and help from friends and family to put together. I thought it would be the perfect gift for Rohit on his birthday."

Fan No 1

From Us To You: Mansi Joshi Roy with daughter Kiara
Before thinking up the idea of a website, Mansi had plans of making him a special scrapbook. "This was the perfect time to launch it since Rohit is venturing into many creative areas besides acting," says the doting wife.

Mansi logged on to several actors' websites before choosing the right company to make Rohit's site. She says, "I loved Sanjay Suri's site. It was aesthetically done and was user-friendly.

That was the exact requirement I was looking for. I had so much material on Rohit that I didn't want the site to look cluttered and difficult to navigate."

With help from Sanjay, Mansi got in touch with Creative Fusion Studio (based in Sydney) to design Rohit's site.

"I got loads of help from my daughter Kiara, who helped me choose the pictures and also Prerna, my sister-in-law. All his friends and the people he has worked with, were supportive."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zhasan thumbnail
Wow thats really kool , thanks 4 the article.
Yahoo2 thumbnail
Wow thats good, now he also has a website
Zaynah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww thats so nice of his wife