superb 👏 👏 👏 ..Please continue 😳
MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awww so sweeet
cnt wait til they all go out
cont soon
Megan04 thumbnail
This is sooo sweet!!! 😛 I love the story and characters!!!..and how funny with Aryan! 😆
simran_189 thumbnail
WOW! 😛 this is very very cute!..I just love the Fan-Fic! 😛 ..Plz do continue 😳
shaulya thumbnail
Really to say..a Magneficient Fan-Fic 👏 👏 👏
ash_sizzeler thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Rocking part! 👏 ...Please continue soon! 😳
Cool_Dipti thumbnail
will post the next part 2morrow. 😊
Cool_Dipti thumbnail
                              Next Update

Next  day doctor comes to check Simran..

Raj, Priyanka,Aryan and Priya are eagerly waiting for the doctor to say something as  he was  busy checking Simran…Priyanka  couldn't wait anymore

Priyanka:- Doctor…how is my daughter now???..can we take her home?

Doctor:- She's fine..You can take her anytime u want..

Aryan:- Gr8!!!😃

Raj and Priyanka  break into a Smile😊…Aryan and Priya pass each other a relieving look….The doctor walks off…. And Raj goes behind him to enquire  details about the hospital bill..

Priya:- Hey Simi..Get up..enough of Bed rest…Come on😆

Aryan:- Yes…Get up lazy..I want my old sis back!😆

Simran narrows her eyes and tries to give a playful punch to Aryan..But suddenly her head starts to ache and she catches her head tightly…Priyanka  sees this and comes inbetween..she  bursts out at Aryan and Priya

Priyanka:- what are u both doing???.😡..why are u both disturbing her???....dont u see she's still not completely recovered!..She's still got the bandage  wrapped around her head!

Aryan:- But Mom..what did we do???.

Priyanka:- Just go out both of u!!!

Aryan:- But mom…

Priyanka:- Just go out!

Aryan and Priya are shocked at Priyanka's behavior…Aryan goes out angrily and slams the door behind..and  Priya says..   "We're sorry Aunty" and follows Aryan..

Simran seeing all this couldn't digest her Mom's behavior..because as far as she knew her mother..Priyanka was an eversmiling Lady..

Simran:- Mama!..Why did u..[b4 she cud finish]

Priyanka:- Simran .. stay quiet..

Simran:- No Mama..what u did was completely wrong!...Its just that I pressurized myself a little and my head began to ache..Its not their fault..why did u snap at them like this?..You shouldn't have behaved this way to them..

Priyanka:- ah…I  know ..Im sorry ..but  beti…its just that I got a little tensed on ..

Simran:- I know Mama..and Im happy u care about me so much….but  please take care that ur caring Nature doesn't hurt others feelings even by mistake….Its ok with Aryan ..he's my brother I know him well..he gets angry very easily…..but also forgets things easily..but Priya…what will she think about us??

Priyanka:- I know Simran..ur right…..ok beta..I'll go and cheer them up..and I'll come back soon and make  u get dressed for home..

Simran smiles at her…...Priyanka walks out..Meanwhile Simran feels bored and starts to read a magazine…Theres a sudden sound of the door opening..Preethi walks in..

Preethi:- Hey Simran!

Simran:- Hi Preethi!

Preethi;- So how are u madam???

Simran:-How do I look madam?

Preethi:- Very healthy!..and [b4 preethi cud finsh]

There was a sudden sound of dropping something

Both Preethi and Simran turn towards the door and see Nikhil standing there…He picks up his Mobile from the ground…and Nikhil looks at Simran and  . …Simran keeps looking at him..and.. he smiles ....meanwhile Preethi again with her old funda to gain attention..clears her throat…

Preethi:- hmm..Simran..I'll go and meet Aunty and Uncle..I'll be back ok..

Simran:- but..but Preethi..

Preethi:- I'll be back yaar

And before Simran could respond Preethi quickly walks to the door....Preethi passes beside Nikhil and winks at him..and walks out..Nikhil looks suspiciously at Preethi..and then laughs to himself saying Pagli…

Then Nikhil slowly walks in with bouquet of flowers and smiles at Simran..she smiles back..

Nikhil:- Hi..

Simran  :- hi [Simran in a very soft and shy way says hi]

Nikhil:- So..how are u feeling?

Simran:- hmmm…pretty fine.

Nikhil:- .You look a lot better today…..and beautiful too..

Simran;- Thanks

Simran Blushes and  puts her hair behind her ears😳

Nikhil:- So..u like to read...love stories right?

Simran:-ah...ya..but how do u..

Nikhil:- you've left ur magazine open...I too like love stories

Simran:- so u believe in love I suppose?

Nikhil:-hmmm...ya ofcourse...and what about u???

Simran:- I believe in love as well😳

Nikhil:- shall I ask u something if u dont mind?

Simran:- Sure

Nikhil;- have u loved anyone?

Simran:-...May be😳...

Nikhil thinks inside himself - Simran loves someone!...who can that be????😡

Nikhil:- ah...really?

Simran:- ...well... How do I find out its love??

Nikhil:- just close ur eyes...and u'll remember the moments u spent with that person..

Simran:- huh?

Nikhil:-.and when ur happy..You'll think about the person whom u love.....but when ur sad..U'll think about the person who loves u..

Simran:- What a beautiful thought...😳..I wish..there cud be someone who loves me that much😳[She says looking at him]

Nikhil:-......there is someone

Simran:-..huh?..how do u know that so surely?

Nikhil:- I mean there should be someone right?

Simran:- I wish its the same person who I may love😳

Simran:- Ah…what is that small cut in ur hand..

Nikhil:- hmmm…..nothing..just got hurt that day..while fighting..

Simran:- oh…its quite a deep cut..[Simran says with a concerned look]

Nikhil:- Im fine…😊don't worry….This is nothing compared to what u did for me that day..

Simran blushes..😳

Nikhil:- and U are the first one to spot this cut in my hand…not even my sister did..

Simran looks at him with mixed feelings…

Meanwhile Nikhil takes her hand….she doesn't know how to react….he goes close to her and  takes something from his pocket and gives it to her…she sees that and is  shocked and happy…Tears role down from her eyes and she looks at him with a smile on her face…and Nikhil  winks at her and smiles.

~ FREEZE~

Plz reply😛

Edited by RAINA_8 - 16 years ago
simran_189 thumbnail
Cool!..The chemistry between Simi and Nikhil is going hot! 😳 ..cant wait 2 see how Aryan and Preethi will come together! 😛 ..and what is the thing Nikhil had given to Simran???...Cant wait to read the next update..update soon 😛
Helen24 thumbnail
great..i loved d character..n love d way u change their name..really nice..it makes us feel as if it's a new show..lol..keep continuing..i'll always b dere..to read it..plzz..don't make me sad..by incompleting..it..plzz..do continue