Mishri is all over the place...

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

I'm so annoyed at the episode today...

Initially when the Mishri-Mahesh-DD track started..it was alright. Mishri being sweet and innocent was tolerable.. but now it's getting on my nerves! 😡😡 I mean.. no one else is getting any footage.. not even SuKK! 😭😭 Its all just Mishri Mishri and more Mishri!

Dhruv Sharman & Aashka were there today... but they didn't use them in the storyline whatsoever.. hardly any glimpses of them knowing KK's condition.

Su was not allowed to see KK... but Mishri readily walked into KK's room 😡😡

I just hope they finish off this track asap...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i really dont wanan comment on mishri 😡 😡 😡 .Same here at first i was ok with it but now no more come on this kumkum and the wadhwa family story y is mishri getting sooo much importances 😡
norzar thumbnail
hi

i kind of agree, they need to end this track asap or reveal who is mahesh soon

i am disappointed that the kids are getting no footage at all now

norzar

Eksie thumbnail
The least they could show today was Dhruv Sharman & Aashka's reaction (a little more than a milli-second! 😡 ) on seeing their mom in hospital.. But no! All they show is Mishri whining 'Didi Didi Didi'! Uhhhhhhh... I'm just tooooo annoyed right now! 😡 😡 😡
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with u all...now this is really getting me mad knowing actually kk belongs to whom? 😡 😡

Sukk with dhruv/ashka/sharman or mishri and DD? 😡
don_varsani thumbnail
i firmly belive that definitely mishri is fraud, she has been put up 2 do this, its all a plan from nivi n rakesh. der is no mahesh its all a plan to get mishri in da gud books and den der'll ruin kumkum sumhow.

das da only way kumkum will be in trouble. coz if rakesh is mahesh den wat difference does dat make to kumkum

and remember this writers are very cleva. der wont give away the story so quick
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: don_varsani

i firmly belive that definitely mishri is fraud, she has been put up 2 do this, its all a plan from nivi n rakesh. der is no mahesh its all a plan to get mishri in da gud books and den der'll ruin kumkum sumhow.

das da only way kumkum will be in trouble. coz if rakesh is mahesh den wat difference does dat make to kumkum

and remember this writers are very cleva. der wont give away the story so quick

Quite possible that Mishri has been planted... But Rakesh & Nivi into all this?? Not quite sure of that.. If so, then why would Mahesh/Rakesh want DD &Mishri out of Wadhwa House and Mumbai??

If Rakesh is Mahesh.. it will definitely have an effect on KK's life - on one hand is her promise to Mishri to get her life back.. and the other hand is her best friend Nivi's life...

norzar thumbnail
hi

i dont think mishri will be a fraud. she indirectly is causing trouble for kk, but its not her fault na

i was epxecting to see a good sceen between skk and shr-kk., but i am highly disappointed

they can sideline mishri fro a few weeks, ie show that mishri tells kk nto to do something for her, until she gets well herlsef, then by that tiem shoe shr's windmill track or something

sukk still dotn knwo that vik ahs gone to london, maybe a scene where kk asks her duaghter about it and she tries t hide te truth ro something

so mcuh to shwo, but all they show is msihri and dualri

norzar
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i totally agree mishri is annoying me a lot
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u all.
now it is every where mishri mishri only i hope they end this track as soon possible 😡