Special Squad

SS2(Fanfic I)

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

My inspiration Reshma Guruji has encouraged me to start a fanfic. So here goes.

Starts from the last episode of SS, continuing from where it showed that Aryan dies.

Place: In the jungle of Rajpur

Characters: Aryan, Dipika, Boxer, Ajay, Neha, Shotgun and Ganesh Mogre

It may be filmy at first, but I'll only continue if you all members like it, else it is not at all a problem, I'll stop it.

Suggestions are most welcome.

Edited by maha_prakrti - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Sab log dekh hi rahein hain. Kissi ko nahin pata ki kya karein. Dipika ne sar nicha kiya tha, ab usne sar utha kar dekha.
Dipika: Aryan, this can't be happening. Aryan please utho. No,no...(crying)
She slaps him hard on face, shakes him well.
Neha:(crying) Dipika, ab kuch nahin ho saktha. Humara Aryan ab nahin raha...
Dipika:Neha, Aryan...
   Dipika josh me aakar aryan ke seene par markar, seene par sir rakhkar ro rahi he kii achanak-Gasp...and breathing difficulty sounds.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
is this also starting from aryan's death....cool....good going....but i have a suggestion....u could have given us an introduction to avoid confusion abt the scene....the place, etc.... 😊   😊 keep going!
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Oops, sorry. I didn't think of it. I'll add it in my first post. 😊
Thanks for the suggestion and please give more, if any, without hesitation.
maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: widluv2aryan

is this also starting from aryan's death....cool....good going....but i have a suggestion....u could have given us an introduction to avoid confusion abt the scene....the place, etc.... 😊   😊 keep going!

I couldn't think of where to start from, thought just imagine how SS2 would be, if at all they decide to continue its production.
(I hope)

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Aryan gasps and takes long breathes. Dipika and everyone are shocked.

Dipika(shocked): Aryan, Aryan...are you okay.

Dipika checks his pulse and heart beat.
Ganesh and Shotgun come forward. Shotgun also checks his pulse and smiles.

Shotgun:(literally shouting) Dipika, Aryan zinda he.(his smile fades)Lekin uska pulse bahut feeble he. Hume jaldi kuch karna hoga. Hume ek chance mila he.

Ganesh also acknowledges him.

Everyone gets a ray of hope on thier face.

Ganesh: Dipika ji, hum Aryan ko pass ke GH tak le chalna chahiye.

Neha: Lekin Dipika lagta nahin us hospital me Aryan ka is serious situation me treatment ho sakta he.

Dipika: Neha hum atleast Aryan ka first aid to kar sakte hein. Phir hum Nasik ya mumbai hospital chalenge.

Dipika again checks Aryan's pulse.

Dipika: Hume jald se jald Aryan ko hospital lekar jaana padega.Boxer jaldi jao,SS ka gaadi jungle ke bahar hai. Tum gaadi ko jitna jungle ke andar la sakte ho lao. Ajay, Shotgun Aryan ko sambhalkar uthana. Careful. Ganesh tum hamare saath hi rehna. Jab hum Mumbai jayenge tumhe lekar jayenge.

Ganesh nods.

Everyone start walking out of the jungle.

widluv2aryan thumbnail
hey....thts a brilliant idea....u knw...when i was watchin the show....i alwz hoped tht aryan wud jus wake up and be alive.....even when they said tht the second season will start...i expected it to be somewhat like this....so.....aryna doesnt die after all....im glad!!!!! 😊
maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: widluv2aryan

hey....thts a brilliant idea....u knw...when i was watchin the show....i alwz hoped tht aryan wud jus wake up and be alive.....even when they said tht the second season will start...i expected it to be somewhat like this....so.....aryna doesnt die after all....im glad!!!!! 😊

Aryan is the life of SS. We SS fans can never think of letting him die. Am I right?😊

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Originally posted by: juberia

👏 .Continue soon.

Thanks for your encouragement, Ayesha. 😊

Resh now I know how it feels to get good comments from members, it really boosts up our enthusiasm.😊

maha_prakrti thumbnail

The atmosphere was really tensed. No one had the mood to talk anything. They had left the clearing and were walking in the trees, through a small path.

Ajay, Shotgun and Ganesh were carrying Aryan carefully with Dipika and Neha following. 

Boxer had managed to get jeep as far into the path as he could.

Dipika:(opening the door) Aryan ko theek se yahan leta do.

Ajay, Shotgun and Ganesh make Aryan lie at a stretch at the back seat. Dipika gets in herself.

Immediately, all SS members get in the jeep. Ajay in the front. Shotgun, Ganesh and Neha at the back door.

Ajay:(aakhon me aansu ke saath) 😭 Boxer bhai, dyan se chalana. Uska condition nazook hai.

Boxer turns for a second towards him. 😭 Pats his shoulders.
Boxer drives very carefully but fast towards the hospital.

Boxer: 😭 Ghabaraoo mat mamu! Humare Aryan ko kuch nahin hoga.

Dipika keeps looking at Aryan and checking his pulse. She has tears tears in her eyes.

She thinks of the phone call Aryan had made to her to get permission to go to Rajapur.(Replaying that scene)

Dipika requesting Aryan dearly to take care of
himself.

Aryan:(smiling romantically)Haan haan bhai mein apna khayal rakhunga.

Dipika:(Pleading again)Please Aryan, please apna khayal rakhna.

Aryan:His voice becoming soft and sentimental)
Dipika, main apna pura khayal rakhunga. Jab mere sath
tumhare devi maa ka ashirvaad hai toh mujhe kya hoga?
Tum tension mat lo. Tum bas Commissioner saab se baat
karo.

Dipika broods over his words. She is waken from out of his words by a call from the commisioner.

Dipika:(wiping tears)Yes sir!
Commisioner: Dipika, kya hua Ganesh tho theek hai na?What is condition there?
Dipika:Yes sir Ganesh theek hai. Hume pata chal gaya ki Anna Kartoos koun hai....
Commisioner:Kya! Pata chal gaya? Koun hai wo?
Dipika:Sir, wo journalist ladki jisne Anna ke bare me kayi articles likhe hain, vahi he Anna Kartoos.
Ye baat Rajapur me mile saboot se pata chalta hai.
Commisioner:Very good! Aap log Mumbai aa rahein na. Kal Gnesh ka court me hearing hei.
Dipika:(choking on her words) 😭 Par sir, vo vo, Aryan.....
Commisioner:Aryan!?(shocked), Aryan ko kya hua?
Dipika:(looking at Aryan)Sir 😭 shoot out ke dauran Aryan ko goli lag gai hai. He is in a critical situation. We are taking him to the hospital.
Commisioner: Theek hai Dipika. Dyan rakhna. Wahan ke haal ka mujhe indicate karte rehna. koi help chahiye to  phone karna
Dipika: Theek hai Sir. Me try karti hoon ki Ganesh ko........(looking at Aryan shocked calls loudly) Aryan.....

Everyone turn around.