Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: seeragurl07

toally agreeeee.........

i also agree...
mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Trust me, Preity leads a very colorful life and every word S has said is true!!
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Puhleese ...This is really pthetic πŸ˜• ...poor Preity 😳 ...Why does she get involved in issues which dont even involve her? I believe Preity πŸ˜ƒ ...I mean Suchitra might as well have taken anyones name...its obvious that she is angry πŸ˜› ...and people say things without thinking...and I am sure Preity would not do such a thing πŸ˜‰
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting, how Preity's name crops up so frequently in relation to estranged couples. First it was Saif around the Kya Kehna days, then when that rumour died down, she was linked with Aamir. Few months later he was a divorced man, second time she was again linked with Saif and he got divorced too. And now this. Too much of a coincidence in my opinion.

Also for Suchitra to be dragging her name after so many yrs, there must have some truth. A wife's instincts are strong in these matters, you cannot just class it as hurt on her behalf or paranoia.

shah12 thumbnail
u guys are reli stupid u cant say anything if u dont kno the truth someone u are post she did do it HOW DO U KNO!?!? are u close to her that she told u!?!? and who eva that werid dum lady is probably mad at priety for something else and blamed it on her for her divorce
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shah12

u guys are reli stupid u cant say anything if u dont kno the truth someone u are post she did do it HOW DO U KNO!?!? are u close to her that she told u!?!? and who eva that werid dum lady is probably mad at priety for something else and blamed it on her for her divorce

sure if that is what you believeπŸ˜†

preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya

Puhleese ...This is really pthetic πŸ˜• ...poor Preity 😳 ...Why does she get involved in issues which dont even involve her? I believe Preity πŸ˜ƒ ...I mean Suchitra might as well have taken anyones name...its obvious that she is angry πŸ˜› ...and people say things without thinking...and I am sure Preity would not do such a thing πŸ˜‰

Nicely said! .. Preity is always dragged intoo soo many controversies. This lady is looking for her two minutes of fame and now shes got it .. I really doubt Preity had an affair with this guy .. it just doesn't sound like the Preity we know!