Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: estee

i missed that - didn't know that manthan had landed up.  okay, so that makes a nicer case for damini-mom than i'd earlier thought.

No.. No.. Manthan had not landed there.. I am just saying it as a possibility for her uttering his name.. Ohh I wish he lands there in today's episode and Damini utters Mayank's name, clears the confusion..  If not.. we still have a sucky situation with Manthan getting wrongly implicated!
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

personally, this is a really poopy way for the story to have proceeded.  i mean, this is a character that no-one knows anything about - other than he's mentally challenged.  and suddenly, everything revolves around this character.

i'm totally with the attitude that this character is irritating - who is this person, why should we care about him at all??! 😒 

The character is there wthether v care about it or not.  What irritates me however, is that if he is mentally challenged, why would he repeatedly take KT's pix?  Or remove jewlery from her body such as her anklet.  Why would he try to pull KT outta party?  How does he have mental intelligence to plant evidance against Eku.  I can bet you he is faking his physical handicap.

* kt seems to have cheered up considerably after the m-episodes?  or does she only freeze up around lakshya?  'cause she sure was ready to go and "play" with mayank! who else went ugh! went mayank said he wanted to "play"?

Yeh really.

* i see that tulsi-d does'nt seem to have lost her fire and her fight even after having been told that she is completely wrong about eklavya??   no uncertainty, no sadness?  whaaaa.....?  she's becoming such an unsympathetic character. 

or is the story selling this huge revenge-is-mine! angle that i just don't get?  there's bhoomi going back into nasty mode, eklavya in revenge mode, tulsi in justice mode -- all of it just seems hyper and sweaty to me.

I feel the same way.

making bail doesn't mean that the case has been dropped.  who has closed the case?  is mr.detective not on the case?

I was wondering the same thing.  When is the trial?  Why in this serial cases are persued wen they want to. But I guess we can excuse the producers with the thinking that this is a stupid drama nuthing ain real about this.

* so who's with me that karan-chachu should leave the temple-o-doom@ and go with nandini-c?

Are you saying what I think you are saying?  Because if I think u r, then for the first time you are on KN side and I can see you are saying that K should go back to N.  Wow who changed your mind about this?

* if bhoomi had a gun and one silver bullet, and someone put both tulsi-d and nandini-mom in front of her, does anyone wonder who she would shoot? 

Ofcourse Tulsi dadi  She has done it before and will do it again.  No doubt about it.  😆

Edited by DeSiPride05 - 17 years ago
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't get why so many people didn't like the mega epis . i liked them .. sure, they could've been better . but there were alot of funny scenes with neev and his friend since he was little "janti" . LMAO .