Dil Kya Kare(AK) Part 43@ Pg-119

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

i m new and this my first ff. hope u all will like it😳😳

DIL KYA KARE

Characters

KHANNA FAMILY

Dilip Khanna-head of the family,arich and well established industrialist of india.in his family there is is wife, amother,3 childern and a niece,very nice human being, loves his family so much

Naina Khanna-wife of dilip khanna,a very nice womanshe is very kind and a social actvitist.loves and cares about her family.a perfect wife, mother and daughter-in-law.

Dadi- mother of dilip khanna. she loves her grand children(especially angad).

Nishant khanna-Age 26.married,helps his father in his businrss loves his wife and family, protective cover of his younger brother(angad). spoils his brother and sister.

Gauri khanna-Age26 marriedto nishant khanna. she is very caring.she is perfect bahu and wife,shrhelps naina in her social activities.she had made Khanna House a heaven.

Angad khanna-age23 studies business administration in mumbai,he loves music,best singer of collage(music is just hobby).he is smart, rich, handsome, have a fatal smile,girls go crazy for him.he is full of attitude. arogant, short-tempered,egoistic, flirt and does not belive in love.h loves his family,shares everything with dadi, nishant and gauri.

Aaliya khanna-the youngest one in the family.she is 21and goes to same collagre with her brother. she studied in abroad for one year but came back because she can't live without her family.she is a best friend of kripa

Anitaahh Verma-naina's sister's daughter,22,goes to same collge with angad and aaliya,the trouble maker

SHARMA FAMILY

Vedh Sharma-head of sharma family a rich industrialist of india best friend of Dilip Khanna.he has two daughters and a caringwife he is a man of principles

Gayatri Sharma- wife of Vedh sharma. naina's good friend,.they do all things together.loves her family and children

Gauri Sharma(Khanna)- maqqrried to nishant khanna

Kripa Sharma-age22,Vedh's younger daughter,studies in london, has not come to india from last 10 years, not even attended her sis's marrige,loves music,a traditional girl with modren approach. she is very connected to her roots, shares everyting with elder sis.

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cool intro πŸ˜› lukin 4ward 2 da 1st part πŸ˜‰
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sounds cool, continue soon!!! πŸ˜›
DIL KYA KARE- Part 1

Khanna house

A man in a bussiness suit talking on his cellphone-what?tu sach keh raha hai yaar. thats a good news

Lady- dilip subah subah to apne phone ko baksh do. hang up and come here breakfast is ready.

Dilip-Naina vedh ka phone kha, kripa ek hafte baad vapis aa rahi hai

Gauri-(with a tray of toast in her hand)papa subah subah mazak mat kijiye.

all sitiing on dining table except Angad

Dilip-main sach keh raha hun.is baar gayatri ki zid ke aage voh maan hi gayi

naina- kitni badi ho gayi hogi.dus saal pehle dekha tha

there is a huge smile on gauri's face

Nishant-lo bahen kya aa rahi tum to mujhe bhool hi gayi gauri(said waiting to have a toast in his plate)

Gauri says sorry and put a toast in nishant's plate.

Aaaliya is more than happy that she is finally going to meet her best friend.kripa was one year senior to aaliya when she studied in london. she helped aaliya a lot and they became good frnz

A room in khanna house

We see a room in khanna house which more look like a junkyard.the clothes are scattered on floor here and there.the t.v. is on.on the wall there are posters like FRAT ZONE and etc .There is some one sleeping with a blanket on his face and hugging a cushion.the alarm clock rings and that person suddenly get up & switch off the alaram.

Person-o crap angad! tu aaj phir late hai, dad tujhe maar dalange

he gets up from bed and get ready at a supersonic speed.

in dining hall-all are havng thier breakfast and there comes angad(iqbal khan) in white shirt and blue jeans thinking of some excuses.

Dilip- lo aa gaya tumhara beta naina.(to angad)aaj breakfast khatam hone se pehle kaise aagaye tum angad...........

thats it for first part hope u all like itb plz tell me that should i continue or not. i m really blank about it becos this is my first ff. do write uo comments and compliments.well i know it is a total crap but still do write about it

as ever πŸ˜‰

Amneet😳
Edited by amneet89 - 17 years ago
canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol...awesome start....looking forward to it...

wondering how angad and kripa will meet...
continue soon
ck
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start πŸ‘ ......cant wait 4 u to continue 😳
hey people ,i m back.thanks for ur lovely compliments. here is the next part.

Dil Kya Kare-Part 2

Recap:vedh tell dilip that kripa is coming back.dilip tell every member of khanna house about this evey one is happy. angad is late for breakfast dilip says,"aaj breakfast khatam hone se pehle hi aa gaye angad"

Angad makes an innocent face

Nishant-dad voh... voh london wale project ki details ke bare mein aapse baat karni thi

naina-dining table pe no business

dilip- business nahi.. angad! iss project ke details toh kal office mein hi discuss kar liye the khe. nishant yeh sab angad ko bachane ke liye keh raha hai

Gauri interrupts

Gauri- papa chai thandi ho rahi hai

Dilip-bigaado aur bigaado, nishant,gauri aur mom aap teeno ki wajah se yeh bigad gaya hai angad apni akal sahi kaamon mein lagao, sara din doston ke saath mat bitaao, apni responsibilites lena seekho. nishant se kuch seekho.nalayak

just now dadi enters

Dadi -bilkul tumhaari tarha

dilip makes a nothing can be done face, finish his last sip of tea and leaves for office

Angad-(relived)thanks bhaiya , bhabhi aaj toh aapne bacha liyya!!! varna aaj i deen-e-ilahi ka gussa saatvein aasmaan par tha. ek palke liye mujhe laga aaj to anarkali ki tarah mujhe deewar mein chunwa dene ka hukum jari kar hi denge

naina is about say some thing but her cell rings and she goes

Dadi- angad tum kab sudhroge

Aaliya- voh din kabhi nahin aaayega dadi bhai aur responsibilities are like angel and devil-two difeerent figures

gauri-aaliya i hope angel refers to responsilbilities

Aaliya- ofcouse yes bhabi

angad is burning

dadi -wherev is anniittah

Aaliya- she left early becos of her basketball practice today

nishant tells dadi about kripa. dadi is very happy to listen this gauri, dadi aaliya keep on prasing kripa during beakfast.angad wants to tell them about his new composition.but they don't pay any attention to him. angad is now angry and jealousssssssssss becos he has not seen dadi prasing anyone so much except him. he can't take this anymore

Angad-kya kripa kripa laga rakhi hai.........

do write ur comments plz .shall i cont? plz b honest

as ever πŸ˜‰
amneet
sabrinaa. thumbnail
lol.....awwww poor angad!!!

I can't wait till a-k meet!!!!!
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AWESUM prt!!! πŸ‘
TOTALLY love it!!! 😳 i am 100% honest, u DEFINATELY SHUD continue!!!
in fact u shud continue ASAP!!!!! πŸ˜›
hey ppl here is the third part .i wrote it near so it has some holi parts in it.

Dil kya kare ff Part-3

Recap- angad is furious and yells kya kripa kripa laga rakhi hai

a- kya kripa kripa laga rakhi hai. bhabhi 😑kis kripa ki itni tareef kar rahe ho , are vo toh aao ki shaadi tak mein mahin aayi. aur aaliya tum... 😑tum uske saath ek saal kya rahi usse acha koi aur nazar hi nahi ata kabse lagi hui hai kripa yeh... kripa woh aur dadi aap  πŸ’”     aap uski... us kripa ki dadi hain ya meri aap ne use 10 saal pehle dekha tha tab se aaj tak usne aapko yaad tak kiya, aur main jo aapke saath hun uski aapko chinta hi nahi, usse koi attention hi nahi pay kar raha

Angad says this and leaves the home in fuul of anger and furiousness. Everybody is confused and shocked by his reaction

n- ab isse kya ho gaya

Angad is in his car now(the red one as in the show). his mood is still pissed pff. he just can't digest the fact that 3 most important people of his life were not paying him attention just becos of a girl whom they will see after 10 years. By the time he was thinking that his phone rings and he is out of his thoughtsnow

a- yes mom(bit irritated)
n-hum aaj dinner vedh ke ghar kar rahe hain aur tumhe aa na hai
angad interrrupts.
a-but mom aaj mere reharsals hai. plz understand i won't be able to make it
n- u r coming and this is final.be on time or ur dad will b mad at you
naina says this and hangs up

Angad thinks- aaj to din hi bura hai. pehle voh kripa aur ab yeh dinner.
Angad was thinking all that stuff and lights go red on signal. he stops. he started enjoy music in his car by then he sees a girl wearing a white salwar kameez. her hairs were openand was wearing very nice earings. she was buying some flowers from road side.her beauty made him weak in any small corner of his heart. he was not able to take his eyes off from her. her beauty and simplicity just took him to another world 😍. just then the lights turns green. the girl sits in car and goes.Angad is still standing there. some noises of horn bring him back to earth, he apologize and drove. the was sweet smile on his face till he does not reach collage . he saw agroup of girls coming towards his car.unlike otherdays he just passes by them. he himself doesnot understands why he did so   becos he usually stops by those girls and flirts with them.why he didn't feel like doing so today? he parks his car and go straight towards his friends in canteen.usually his way to canteen he keeps on flirting with girls but today he did not even response to their hai's and hello's. he just passes away thinking and smiling.

he finaaly enters canteen and meet his friends josh, kaavya and lakshya.
j- hi angad
no reply
k- heeeellllloooooooangad
angad is lost in his world
l-waass up angad
no replies agin
j,k,l look ateach other and shots in angad's ear
j,k,l- aaannnngggaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd
angad is back to earth
j- khan khoya hai
k- koi ladki ka chakkr lagta hai
l-wow aisi koun si ladki hai jisne angad ke hosh uda    diye
a- shut up u all ladkiyaanh angad ke nahin, instead angad ladkiyon ke hosh udata hai
j-oh really
a- w/e
Angad is back in his cool attitude he just went to his daily ruotine classes music and flirlts he just forgets about the girl in the morning. it is afternoon angad is standing with his friends,all are in canteen and some kind of boys talk is going on.they all r giggling.
l-yaar koi order pick kar ke lao, warna hospital room book karvao
angad goes and pickd the order when he turns back he saw the same girl whom he saw in the morning. he is stilled..............

well thats all for today, hope it is not too lon g and thanks for your replies

shall i continue

AS EVER
amneet 89