Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: buddythind

wow it was amazing i was imagining surveen excelling in teray eye welcome for dev wow it was beautifull thanks i understand all good things come to end eventually lovely πŸ‘
devs typical stayl was good apu was in front of my eyes when i read that part thanks .............

Thanks Sameera.. touched 😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Thanks again Mishti. 😳

But Autumn we r going to miss this Prem Kahani a lot😭...Why don't give it a Mini break and then continue it later when u r freeπŸ˜›

Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

But Autumn we r going to miss this Prem Kahani a lot😭...Why don't give it a Mini break and then continue it later when u r freeπŸ˜›

Ah, ever the great encourager.... lets see.... 😊

Patjhar thumbnail

Part 58 ............... Home Sweet Home ...............

Everybody welcomes the tired Kaajjal and concerned Dev. It sure feels good the familiar smells of Mumbai and the noise and humdum that comes with it.... Kaajjal smiles through her weariness. Dev concerned throws her a questioning look. She assures him she is finein the cool comforts of the car. NT mom smiles softly noticing their warm exchange with only their eyes talking. Veer smiles at them gazing through the rear view mirror. When they reach the singh Mansion NT mom enters inside and Chachi stops the couple "Thero Dev Kaajjal, safar ke baad ghar aaye ho, nazar to utaar loon tum teeno ki..." So Dev smiles confused and speaks "Par mom to already andar aa gayien hain, to teen kaun?" She smiles and says "Dev, tum bhi na! Tum dono aur tumhaara nanha sa ....." Then realisation dawns and he smiles looking sheepish down, biting his lower lip. Cachi does their aarti and puts a kaala tikka behind both their ears. she smiles and makes them then enter the house. Dev doesn't listen to anything, but he first orders Kaajjal to go and rest in the room. She smiles and agrees readily as the flight has taken its toll and she does feel a little pooped. She gladly goes to thei room and stares at all the familiar baby pictures..... She smiles and lovingly pats her growing belly, now showing quite well and big and round. Ved sommersaults at her happiness showing his excitement of returning home too. She giggles and whispers "Hmm dheere dheere beta..." and then she feels his hands slide from behind her as he too feels his son's happiness. He rests his chin on her shoulder and looks down at her belly and speaks "Hmm to kya khichdi pak rahi hain ma-bete mein? Arre Ved tumhe pareshaan to nahin kar raha na? Deklho kaise kood raha hain....." She smiles and lovingly runs her hand through his hair and kisses his cheek. He turns to look at her with a growing passion bulifing in his eyes. A question in them to which she replies with her eyes... later.... He smiles and walks her to the bed and makes her lie down. He reminds her that she has to snack soon as it will be time for her medicines.... She already knows but loves it when with so much love and concern he does it always for her...

Much later after they are rested and relaxed, they are all sitting at the table having a family get together. Nandini bhabhi and Suman (Now a regular feature in the Singh household...) are talking softly to Kaajjal while she is narrating the ups and downs of their London visit. She blushes at their passionate memories maing NB pull her leg. Suman too joins in when suddenly Kaajjal turns the tables and pulls suman's leg by teasing her and hinting at how far has she moved? Suman suddenly gets flustered and blushes too. NB laughs and sighs and then prods Suman "Kaho na.... " So she smiles shyly and shakes her head.... Kaajjal confused... asks and NB raises her hand.. O"Okay silence everybody... urm... ahem I have some good news and would like Veer to come close to me please. So Veer shyly looks and tongue in cheek almost.. saunters near NB and then she pulls Suman up and pushes her close to Veer. They both feel shy and she then announces "Hamaare Veerbhai ne hamaari Dr. Suman ko propose kiya hain..... Aur aur aur... Dr. Suman ne haan keh di hain..." And she claps with everybody cheering and clapping too. Dev smiles knowlingly and looks at Kaajjal who is happy and is now kissing Suman on her cheek, wlecoming her into the family. 'So beautiful she looks. Even now with our child growing inside her. So mature, serene, they say being a mother makes one look very beautiful...so right they are in saying so.... I still feel it was yesterday we just met at the cliff... as is destined..... Yes such a long way we have come... but I still thank God for giving her to me.... I love you Kaajjal...' and as if she heard everything she smiles from across and her eyes meet his and the same reflects in them 'I love you too Dev... love to very much....'

NT mom too hugs and welcomes Suman and she feels very happy for her Veer. At last he has found his happiness....... Dev and Karanbhai slap Veer on his shoulder very brotherly and congratulate Veer and pull a bit of Suman's leg..... SP, Bua, chachi all are happy too and bless the new couple. NT mom then c;laps her hands and asks for evrybody's attention. she then smiles and says "Kaajjal ki god bharai ki rasam ki taareekh bhi guruji se nikalwaani hain. To engagement bhi tab hi kar lenge? Sab ki manjoori hain?" So everybody cheers and Suman too nods in happiness. She and Veer share a very intimate look and Kaajjal feels happy and remembers her own past with Dev.... Those golden memories of her and her Dev sir.... she smiles looking down and he whispers in her ear "Dev sir ki yaad aa rahi hain ya Dharam Pal Singh ji ki?" she turns adn slyly but naughtily looks at him in the eye and says "Dev sir ki...." And they both smile making NB speak "Yeh lo... itna sab kuch ho gaya lekin yeh dono abhi bhi apni hi duniya mein hain... Arre ab tum dono mummy papa banne waale ho..... " And everybody laugh and are happy as both Dev and Kaajjal look shy.....

Preview : Special Guest of Honour .............

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Autumn as u hv requested ...I hv shifted your FF to the FF section 😳 ...

Aww loved this part...such a warm welcome for DK with all kinds of pleasant surprises stored for them strting from Veer-Suman engagement news 😳 ...So now double celebration in the Singh Mansion πŸ˜› ...First Kaajjal's Godbharai and then Veer-Suman marriage 😳 ..things r really looking bright now with Dev again at his naughtiest best πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Autumn once again outstanding Narration dear πŸ‘ and now u can continue the next part whenever u get free time 😳
Patjhar thumbnail
Thanks so much mishti for this shifting. Appreciate it. 😊

Awww yes the homecoming is always a pleasure... for we have family always...and yes friends.... 😊
Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmala

autumn, tum bhi naa, I didn't knew this ff moved to FF section, that too on your request, and moreover you didn't even informed it to us, ok ok ok zyaada bolungi tho I know you will staart sorry's session, so no sorrys again, its ok, but you have to praise me, as I was dying of suspense, and after a long long long search I reached here. tum naa always you leave me on a long race, see last week I was not there, I had to go on 3 parts race 😊 , kyaa karun, dk kaa sawaal hein, kuch bhi karna padthaa hein,
coming to FF, sk got arrested πŸ˜ƒ , dk united again πŸ˜ƒ , and it was really bring me tears when our dk said bye to Brandon's family, and I too miss Tricia, the beautiful lady,
and suman joined singh pariwaar, now this pariwaar shining like anything with theen sweet bahuraniyaan,
autumn, mujhe bhi dev sir ki bahut yaad aarahi hein 😭 ,
so we can expect lots of sweets, crackers, hungama in the next episode as its kaajjal's baby shower episode, tum bulao na bulao, but mein hazir hongi,
autumn, doing great job honey, but I really miss you lot, please spare some time for us, come often to the forum dear.

mala πŸ˜›

Welcome back Mala. πŸ˜ƒ Sorry for making you run the marathon race again. sigh I did make a post in the forums saying that my FF has now been moved to the FF section. Sigh but a few bhootnis replied and the post got pushed way way back... Well you cant be blamed as you were away. sigh keep checking for the updates.... which I will be doing about once a week. sorry but I wont be able to pm you... sigh as it isI am bad at this pm....

But i am glad you like it... Ab aage aage dekho hota hain kya..... 😳