Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: bharadwaj_k

Thanks raj such a wonderful update.....
   And what ridiculous few days born baby of Buasa is gonna go to Schoolll....I can't control my laugh...What is the director upto? Want to live Dr.Abdul Kalam's Dream........

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..maybe they r showing how difficult it is to get admission so abhi book karenge ...aisa socha hein neel bhaiyaa neπŸ˜‰

snehasudhir thumbnail
thankx for the update...
i was also stunned to see admission for Bhuasa's kid....or was it told worngly instead of shubhra's son..and he is also too eng for it...just cant understand anythg...
and these days is neel got no affection towards the kid, Piyush? i wonder what was all that he told in the begining
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. loved your comments.
bijmon thumbnail
Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ . U R too good.
shaheeng thumbnail
Thanks. great update.Directors bring one episode full of excitement and seems that the troubles b/w nahar and saloni will be over but then next day it becomes boring and all our happiness is over. Anyways kya kare ab to monday tak intezaar karenge shayad episode achi hojaye. Aur haan, funniest thing was about school admission. they have lost their senses. Chalo hum sab apne apne bacho ki application neel ke paas jama karwate hei admission zaroor hojaega. Thanks again. Grt weekend.
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
thanks for the update....loved your hilarious comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
biatchali thumbnail
wohhho im loving shubra πŸ˜† finally dey have trned her chracter in2 sumthin intresting....and no comments 4 neel....thank you 4 da upd8...love da whole chdail numba 1 and 2 fing πŸ˜† thank u
simranraje thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Enjoyed reading the update along with ur comments.Keep it up 😊
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxxx yaar havent read the update as well 😳i will read now πŸ‘

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Raj, i just read the update. you have done it again, awesome update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I loved very much, i laughed so much 🀣 these days SP is so boring, but u made it so enjoyable πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . the comments i loved the most was when Neel gets school admission for a newborn baby 🀣 you are absolutely right, i think the director was drunk 🀣 how stupid do they think we are πŸ˜† , then the comments that you put when Chamki gave Nehle pe dehla... your comments were gr8 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and who just picks a random person that comes to your house and makes them a maid??? this is stupidity... but thanks to your comments, I enjoyed this episode πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘