Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I thought that they are going to replace Chavi with Dimple. Oh! she is going to be Satvik's wife. πŸ˜† So what does this mean Dk zinda hai!!πŸ˜‰

DIL MERA HARBAAR YEH SUNNE KO TAIYYAR HAI, KAHO NAA DK zinda HAI😳 Guhas want us to chant this then only they will bring DK back. Huh! 😑🀒

We the people are making this cri de coeur to Zee Tv to end this nonsensical serial asap.

stonex thumbnail

thanks for the info.

the shows getting worse every week. Havent watched it for months. Only read updates but nothing good is happening.

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank for the article!! n*e wayz i have stoped watchin td for a while now cuz of how stupid it haz becum!! i mean they have been goin totally off the main story line!!😑
jingle thumbnail

i don't know why when i thought of satvik's wife i remembered this lady who is a common face on tv

is she going to be neative or positive or she going to bali ka bakra😑

thanks for the article

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no, Guhas are really spoiling this show!!! So is this DK or just a look-alike???😑
lalit1 thumbnail

i think its a lookalike

a man sudddenly walking after 25 + years is toomuch even for the guhas

memsaab thumbnail
lalit bhai... kya yaar.. DK was made sometimes 17 years sometime 20 years and sometimes 30 years. as he was five years old and sumitra sometimes slept 12 years.. sometimes 15 years and sometimes 25 years.. hihihi wish I could have that much of a sleep.. hihihihi
rm_apple thumbnail

Thanks for the infor shruti. 

Chalo, at least we know Mr. Satwa Aasman is married with Children. 

So is Dk going to be revived or will Dish spend the rest of her life as a widow? 

Who knows they may bring in Rajeev Khandelwal opposite Dish soon..πŸ˜† I would like that too πŸ˜‰

coolbuddy thumbnail

Thanx for the info Shruti

So this Satvik is a full time football player & so is his wife. So Jing's your question is answered. This Satvik is not rich like our diamond merchant. See I told you guys, this Satvik is a bonus for us. But with this guy having a family, which means our DK is coming back. Dish can't be left alone without a partner. Abb Tera kya hoga Vedanth.πŸ˜‰

Beware friends, Guhas have not planned any celebration to mark TD's 1st anniversary but to introduce a new element in the serial. Some more shocking twist for us in store in Guhas treasure box

rm_apple thumbnail
I hope they dont ease out Dish gradually.. 😭  They might bring a new guy to play the romantic lead opposite DIsh if DK does not hurry..πŸ˜†