The ROHIT BAKSHI FAN CLUB - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Yes it is!!!!

Well they really need to get a good looking girl!!!!

See you made another topic and so thats why I said post it in his FC instead of making another topic!!!!!!

I'm soo glad he's coming bak!! apparently the srial will launch late May!!

Tellybuzz:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=4521#205395

This link has been posted before!!!Check before you post!!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

This link has been posted before!!!Check before you post!!!!!

lol I was just saying that its fab news coz its coming late May ...

Of course its fab news!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Everything sounds great about his serial except the heroine!!!!! 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Sony brings in a sweeping change..
Come May 25th, Sony Entertainment Television brings in a sweeping change to its programming line-up with an aim to capture the dreams and aspirations of this new confident India by offering an enhanced and relatable viewing experience, driven by novelty of concepts, variety in the programming lineup and distinctly high quality executions.

The new Sony Showscape has a good line up of reality shows like the popular format show 10 Ka Dum 2 (every Sat, 9.00 pm), which presented actor Salman Khan in a completely new avtaar making him the darling of the nation and member of every household. The other show that promises viewers loads of fun, in times of recession is the reality show Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega (Mon-Thurs, 10.00 pm & Fri, 9.00 pm).

Fiction on television has become the daily dose of entertainment for viewers in India. Some of the new fiction shows on Sony will focus on powerful protagonists who will overcome situations in the most despairing circumstances and come out winners.

Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur (Mon-Thurs, 8.00 pm) - is the story of the beautiful warrior princess, known for her ethereal beauty, grit, valor, patriotism & sacrifice. History continues to hail this legendary queen, even to this day, as a powerful queen of our times. This historical is mounted on huge scale & is produced by Nitin Chandrakant Desai (the well known Art Director of Jodha Akbar & many blockbuster films). he lead star cast includes Tejaswini Lonari as Padmini, Rohit Bakshi as Ratan Singh, Mukesh Rishi as Allahuddin Khilji and a host of other actors. Rani Padmini & Ratan Singh's royal look and attire have been designed by award winning fashion diva Neeta Lulla.

Edited by nikita56884 - 14 years ago
Thanks for the article Nikkita!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

By the way I saw the hoarding of the show two days back!!!!It was nice even though it focussed on the female lead!!!!!

Another article on the the show!!!!!  

The show will be of just 104 episodes!!!!!!!