Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umrao_jaan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Heyyy Ysh
I started reading Part 2 yesterday and was only able to finish now! It was awesome! Alex and Ryan, Kevin and Alex, Rhea and Kevin!!!

Niyu, blurto!! So confusion yaa..post next chappie soon. I like Ryan-he reminds me of Ron in ahem...HP.

xxxxxx

Nutzz 😉
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty468

it soo cute, i simply luv the story, thanxie...

alex and ryan. ryan is so bigheaded. seriuosly luv the way his sisters r teasing him. yea i liked writing that too... its so much fun!!!

kevin, he cudnt say anything better!!! if he hadnt said this the story wouldnt be moving on >:)

kevin is in trouble, alex will have a gr8 time bashing kevin n ryan. Kevin she is going to bash... bout ryan... well see >:)

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: umrao_jaan

Heyyy Ysh
I started reading Part 2 yesterday and was only able to finish now! It was awesome! Alex and Ryan, Kevin and Alex, Rhea and Kevin!!! all messed up isnt it? u aint seen nothing yet >:)

Niyu, blurto!! i know 😡 So confusion yaa..post next chappie soon. as soon as i write it... mabe in next 24 hours cos guess what... IM FREEEE I like Ryan-he reminds me of Ron in ahem...HP. HP ron 😕? i neever thoiught of that :-? to be frank i made him a mixture of sirus black, yuvi (of remix) and a little of my own imagination...

xxxxxx

Nutzz 😉

Ysh 😛

coolniyu thumbnail
moi? u hate moi? 😲
why i NEVER said tht was what was goin to happen....what can i do if U say it...O:-)....besides i dont remmbr ne phone conversation [-(...can i HELP it if i get such great ideas...u can thank me for em later 😊
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolniyu

moi? u hate moi? 😲
why i NEVER said tht was what was goin to happen....what can i do if U say it...O:-)....besides i dont remmbr ne phone conversation [-(...can i HELP it if i get such great ideas...u can thank me for em later 😊

😡

u r so dead young lady 😡😡😡...

coolniyu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Sirius*Ysh~

😡

u r so dead young lady 😡😡😡...

i am? funny ud have thot id have stopped walkin n talkin or smthin...*angel*

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
whereever u stole that line from i dunt care... (HP most likely!)
😡

Anyways! just dropping a note in to say that i am almost donw with the nxt chap and will post as soon as i get back from my exam tomorrow
umrao_jaan thumbnail
Edited by umrao_jaan - 17 years ago
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
coolniyu thumbnail
😆 😆 actually ive forgotten where i stole it form 😃
yeah mebbe hp :-? dont rmmbr 😆