aryan shaina 2 ( a short fanfic)

widluv2aryan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

this is not exactly a story....but just a few scenes of fiction abt how the aryan shaina love bloomed....

this is a take on what happens at the end of episode#32...after they have shown tht shaina has left ss...like i have always maintained....for me...there are two seasons of ss....two completely different seasons...the first season is episode#1 to 32...where shaina leaves...and the second season starts with deepika's entry...and goes on till the end...where aryan dies...i would rather have the serial end with shai's exit.....so i will continue the scenes from there....

Edited by widluv2aryan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widluv2aryan thumbnail

on the day shaina left ss...this was what the situation was like....

ajay: neha...boxer...shotgun.....

neha: kya hua?

ajay: shaina's leavin...

neha: for what??

ajay: shaina's leavin special squad...

in aryans office...

shaina: i don wanna end up like manisha...usne kya kuch nahi kiya??? apne husband par attack karvaya...kyun?? kyunki jab yeh sab ho raha tha...to woh nahi thi na use bachane....??? aryan as a mother mujhe pata hai kitna scary hai yeh...!!! main nahi chahti ki kal mera ex-husband aaye aur sunny ke....u know what i mean right!!!! aur tum to jaante ho ki humaari job kaisi hai....kal agar mujhe kuchh ho gaya to sunny ko kaun dekhega...does he have anyone else?? main mummy papa se to expect nahi kar sakti unki umar kya hai tum jaante ho....sunny ka hai kaun mere alawa haan??? i have to do this......

shaina leans on the desk impatiently....aryan takes off his coat angrily...and goes close to her....

widluv2aryan thumbnail

aryan: shaina....kya main aisa kya main aisa kuchh keh sakta hoon..jo sunkar tum ruk jao....

shaina: (almost in tears now) aryan tum jaante ho na ki tum kahoge to main ruk jaungi...?? plzzz mat kehna....!! its important...! mujhe seriously ek mauka mile hai to prove ki main ek successful mother ban sakti hoon...i think mera jaana bahut zaroori hai....mere liye aur suny ke liye bhi...

aryan: (looking down) but....i need u!!!!

shaina: nahi aryan....mujhe....karna padega...(and she puts her arms around him...and hugss him....aryan didnt know how to react...he tooks his arms up to hug her back...but before he could...she pulled away....murmurin something like..."let go of me...".....she went outside..where all the othr members of the squad were witin....shocked at the news they had just heard....neha was in tears.....shaina came out and stopped foe a sec...cryin.....)

neha: shai...shai u cant do this.....

shaina: i am....

neha: u cant do this shai...plzzz dont yaar!!! (and she breaks down on shai's shoulder)

shaina: (pulling away from her too)  neha plzz don make this more difficult.... (lookin at the others and holding neha's hand) farewell my buddies....miss me....

(and she left....goin out of the ss office...she didnt even look back....)

widluv2aryan thumbnail

in his office..aryan stood numb....and lost.....and outside....the ss crew stood there speechless...and ajay had his hands on neha's shoulder..consoling her... jus then...the heard aryan storm out from the office...he ran outside after shaina....the others...confused....followed him...

he had to go to till the parking lot to catch up with her.....he kept yellin..."shai!" but she pretended not to hear him....and didnt turn even once...although she was fully aware tht aryan was follwin her....he finally caught her before she got into the car.....

aryan: shaina!!.... (held her hand) shaina wait!meri baat to suno.... (shai still makes an attempt to set herself free)...shai LISTEN TO ME!!

widluv2aryan thumbnail

shaina: (finally looks up at him) aryna tum jo kehna chahte ho...usse sunne ki taaqat nahi nahi mujhme.....

aryan: aur zindagi bhar chup rehne ki taaqat mujhmein nahi haio....aur naa hi tumhe....

shaina: (looks away) aryan i....i dont....

aryan: I LOVE YOU!

widluv2aryan thumbnail

shaina felt frozen in time for a minute....and wanted to stay tht way forever...with aryan right in front of her...holdin her...so close to her...lookin into her eyes and tellin her how much he loved her.... but she told herself...tht now was not the time...she had to pull herself together.....

shaina: (sighs) why aryan? kyun kaha tumne....i told u....

aryan: (with a straight face) kehna zaroori tha...isliye

shaina: aur kehkar kya paya tumne?

aryan: pata nahi....lekin agar na kehta.....to bahut kuchh kho deta....

shaina: im sorry aryan.....

aryan: no shaina...don say tth...main jaanta hoon ki tumhare dil mein bhi mere liye wahi feelings hai....then why are u doin this?

shaina: u know why aryan....plzzz.let go...im sorry...i really cant do this right now...im so sorry.... (she pulls away....and gets into the car....) sorry....

aryan: shaina....

she drives away....leavin him standing alone...yet again.... ajay,boxer, shotgun, neha, and zubin were watchin from a little distance...ajay gestures to them...tht they shud go inside...as aryan shud be left alone.....

yes...aryan was left alone....very alone...he had never felt so lonely all his life....he thought he was saturated in tht aspect...but shaina had proved him wrong...her love had filled him to such an extent...tht he now felt he had lost everything he had ever lived for.....

juberia thumbnail
EXCELLENT YAAR! 👏 I love it.It made me cry 😭 will you continue? if yes than PLEZZZZ continue soon.Edited by juberia - 17 years ago
juberia thumbnail
GR8 job resh.Agar tum nahin hoti to pata nahin kya hota 😉 I wanted these dialogues before but i dont know how could i get it.THANKS a lot resh 👏 👏 Edited by juberia - 17 years ago
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
reshma,u r d best!u've left me speechless! 👏
and i'm glad ur back in action! 😉 😉
widluv2aryan thumbnail
juberia...(im sorry i forgot ur name) and sonal....thank u soooooooooooooooooooooo much....u guys make me blush....lol....and yes i will continue soon....will post the rest by tonite if possible.... 😊