Celebrity Fan Clubs

fan club of Abhay Deol

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Join the fan club of dashing, hot Embarrassed

Abhay Deol

Abhay Deol

Abhay Deol is newest among Deol's in Bollywood.

He is born in 1973. He is  nephew of Dharminder, his father's name is Ajit Singh Deol who is Dharminder's younger brother.

His debut movie was "Socha na Tha" opposite Ayasha Takia in 2005

His second released was "Ahista Ahista", which is critically acclaimed movie, opposite Soha Ali Khan

His favourite movies are Hrishikesh Mukherjee's "Chupke Chupke", Mother india and Stanley Kubrick's "Dr Strangelove".

There were also romours that he is dating with Soha Ali KhanEmbarrassed

Abhay's Movie list

Socha Na Tha

Ahista Ahista

Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd

Upcoming movies

1:40 Ki Last Local

Manorama Six Feet Under

Meridian

here r some pictures of AbhayBig smile ( looking so cute in all the picsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Deol brothers with nephew Abhay

With his cousins Bobby & Sunny Deol

Ahista Ahista - Movie Premiere

Ahista Ahista - Movie Premiere

Socha Na Tha, Abhay Deol, Ayesha Takia, Kabir Bedi, Dipannita Sharma, Rati Agnihotri, Ayesha Jhulka, Suresh Oberoi, Raj Zutshi, Sandhya Mridul, Sohrab Ardeshir, Manish Choudhary, Shakti Singh

Member List

Rajeev Ki Heer

cool_pooja

raman.gill

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Hey count me in!!
I really love his acting.. He looked awesome with Ayesha in Soch na tha.. The movie itself was amaxing.. And they both looked really cute togetehr!! Most of all, they were very realistic!! His acting didnt seem like acting... But i dunt like him much with Soha through.
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Hey count me in!!
I really love his acting.. He looked awesome with Ayesha in Soch na tha.. The movie itself was amaxing.. And they both looked really cute togetehr!! Most of all, they were very realistic!! His acting didnt seem like acting... But i dunt like him much with Soha through.

Welcome Pooja🤗

me too love him with ayesha but I also love him with soha.😳

yehhhh Socha na tha was fantastic movie of Abhay 😃

TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: raman.gill

hi...
add me in... i like him too. his gud...

welcome Raman🤗

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Meanwhile....

The highlight of the night was Abhay Deol, dressed in denims and a white tee. The Dev D actor had booked the biggest table and was surrounded by friends, including a female friend who was by his side throughout.

Around closing time, only Abhay and the girl were at the table and were seen cosying up with each other.

A birdie heard him saying that he was back from the US for a few days. After the lounge shut, Abhay and the girl left together in his vehicle.

Looks like his role in Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! has inspired him too much his car number is 420 even off-screen!

http://mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/mar/160309-Hrithik-Roshan-Sussanne-Abhay-Deol-Dev-D-M-S-Dhoni.htm

Zareena thumbnail
Wow, this club is so inactive..

please add me in too.
Zareena thumbnail
Preeti woman

Abhay Deol is dating Preeti Desai; she was Miss Great Britain 2006

By Vickey Lalwani
Posted On Friday, March 20, 2009 at 02:15:27 AM           

Abhay Deol Abhay Deol is living up to his image of being a ladies' man. After being linked with Soha Ali Khan, Minissha Lamba and Neetu Chandra (phew!), he is now dating Preeti Desai who was Miss Great Britain 2006.

There are also reports that Abhay and Sonam Kapoor revel in each other's company. Incidentally, Preeti is the first woman of Indian origin to win the Miss Great Britain title.

She was born and brought up in London but has been based in Mumbai since a year due to her modelling assignments.

Although Abhay has always been in the news for his off-screen flings, he never particularly spoke about the special women in his life. He recently told Mumbai Mirror, "I'm dating a few women.

There are some very beautiful women in New York." He had also admitted rather bashfully that he isn't stingy with spreading the love in Mumbai either.

Preeti Desai In a recent interview to a newspaper, he had also said, "How do you know there is no steady woman in my life?" He certainly seemed eager to let the world know that he is in a relationship.

Commenting on the Preeti-Abhay relationship, a source said, "The two hit it off at the success party of Dev.D and have become quite close. At the moment, Abhay is very serious about Preeti and his close friends are aware of it too."

We contacted Preeti who did not deny that she was introduced to Abhay during the success party of Dev.D. She said, "We are just good friends."

(Yawn!) When probed further on how they have kept in touch especially after Abhay's recently came back from New York, Preeti said, "I don't want to discuss that. It's quite personal. I don't want to say anything more."

Despite repeated calls and text messages, Abhay Deol remained unavailable for comment.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2009032020090320021527532f5b627ff/Preeti-woman.html

Zareena thumbnail
Call me Dimpy

A little birdie chirps squeals that Abhay Deol's nickname is Dimpy! It seems the name was given to him by a college friend and it stuck.

We hear even newfound friend Sonam addresses him by that name. Something to smile and flash those dimples about, eh?

http://mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/mar/190309-Priyanka-Chopra-Asian-Film-Awards-Abhishek-Imran-Khan-Kunal-Kapoor.htm
Zareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thank you so much for opening the club.

Okay guys where are you??? I want to say i am loving Abhay in Aisha. I loved him socha na tha. I haven't watched him in Dev D but i heard he did a fab job.
dormantdreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
0MG ZAREENA !! WOW finally someone posted in Abhay's FC !!!!

ABHAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND SONAM AND HIM TOGETHER ARE LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE !!

Oh boy I'm just so excited .

BTW last night I watched ek chalis ki last local , abhay's movie , it's a dark comedy and he was SO HOT in it and his performance was super brilliant as well !!! ❤️