I see BLACK and YOU/ part 15 page 32

night girl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey every one down below you can read what this fan fic is going to be about if you like it you can read it, if you dont like it then i guess you dont have to read it πŸ˜†

I see BLACK and YOU

By

Night Girl

All my life all I wanted to do was fit in with the average kid but I couldn't because I was different, I was the guy that could not see. The only people that know that I am blind is my mom and my dad, not even the kids at school know I am blind. I am able to stop my self from knocking into things by hearing very carefully. My favorite class is art because I am able to make what I feel. The only thing I hate about my disability of not being able to see is the fact that I can't see my artwork when I am finished but over all my life rocks. I am the dude at school that every girl runs after. I am after all Angad Khanna the hottest 12th grader out there but the thing is that's about to change NO THANKS TO THE NEW GIRL MISS KRIPA SHARMA.

You want to know how it all started. You want to know how the new girl, Kripa Sharma got me looking like a loser it all started in art class during the second week of school…

Edited by night girl - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cool intro.. hope this goes on at roller coaster speed to.. o btw.. liked the ending.. u hurried it but its okay.. cant wait to read the first part..
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome intorduction... cnt wait to read more of this ff, i hope u have ur super updatin days today, wen u update a lot, i absolutely love that!!!!!!!!!!
Anandhini thumbnail
nice start
i read your another ff just now and its interesting
i like the ending how adi and angad planned
looking forward for the first part
πŸ‘
night girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

Awesome intorduction... cnt wait to read more of this ff, i hope u have ur super updatin days today, wen u update a lot, i absolutely love that!!!!!!!!!!

today iam not really in my super speed days but i will update the first part today 😊

night girl thumbnail
ok every one part one will be comeing in a few mins πŸ˜ƒ
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!! sounds REALLY interesting!!!! cant wait for the 1st prt!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
looks interesting πŸ˜ƒ
keep da gd wrk up πŸ˜ƒ
night girl thumbnail
Part one

Angad Khanna is an 18-year-old 12th grader that seems like any normal dude except for the fact that he is blind and no one knows of this fact. In school whenever he is walking around the school he can hear other peoples foot steps to avoid bumping in to them. Angad uses his sense of smell to pick out his friends in a large crowed.

Angad has been able to hide his identity for the past 12 years of his school life but today that is about to change. Angad was sitting in his art class doing what he dose best, draw; drawing has always been Angad's passion from the first day he learned to use a pencil with out seeing.

l-"Ok class I would like you to meet a new student Miss. Kripa Sharma"

Mrs. Light, the art teacher said in delight

Angad could smell a beautiful fragrance that made his head spin in delight. Usually a person's smell would be just average but this smell was something you couldn't leave it was like someone was trapping Angad into a cage with out Angad himself knowing it.

l-"Kripa How about you sit with Angad at table 4"

Angads head poped up from his sketch book, when he heard of his name.

At first Angad was scared of Kripa to come to his table on a count of the fact that when ever a girls fragrance would be a real well of a smell he could never help but go near them but the smell of Kripa was just to good for him to stay away from.

Angad waved his hands so Kripa would know who Angad was and where table 4 was. Kripa at first is a little shocked at seeing a guy like Angad be in an art class. By looking at Angad, Kripa expected a guy like Angad to be outside playing football or something.

Kripa quickly took her seat across form Angad. Angad was now starting to take in the sent of Kripa and her fragrance didn't bug him any more but Angad knows that if he gets to close to Kripa he wont be able to stop himself from doing something stupid

Kripa felt a little awkward because from the corner of her eye she could see guys from other tables staring at her and it made her feel all weird but that didn't but her as much at Angad did. Angad was the only guy in the whole classroom that would pay the least bit of attention to her. Kripa thought to herself if I have to sit for the rest of the year with this handsome looking football player-looking guy I am going to make the most of it

k-"Hi I am Kripa"

trying to be friendly

a-"I know your name Mrs. Light had said your name when introducing you to the class"

Angad replied in a uncaring tone.

Angad hated being so uncaring but if he got to attached he knew that he would never be able to leave the attachment of Kripa, So for now the best thing was to avoid her.

hope u like this part
next part comeing soon
comeing up-lunch with angad khanna

i know short part but right now i dont have much time i have to go some where but i will try and update again tonight if i get the chance 😊
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!! awesum 1st prt!!!! πŸ‘
i cant wait till tonight!!! πŸ˜‰ continue soon!!!! πŸ˜›