Exhale...😆

Had to read all that in one breath again! 😆

TD.FAN thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sumayya will put full stops in for you
TD.FAN thumbnail

the dots are to have a break

disha wakes up and see the time it is 8 clock she get up and goes to have a shower she comes out and go near the dressing table and wear her sindoor and muglsuter she is happy .and then goes to littel tample and prays to god and she has a pooja plate after she has prayed she goes to cook breckfast . dk wakes up and goes to take shower and comes out he is wearing  his coat he comes out and go to the table he calls out for one of the servent disha hers him she understands he wants brecfast .she quickly takes the pranta of the pan and take it to dk she puts it on the table dk looks up and see disha he gets happy .he say are you awake disha say i woke up at 8 clock dk say thats why you made brecfast for me thank you she say there now need to say thanks she was going dk holds her hand and say have breackfast with me she goes and sits next to him they both are eating in the same plate disha feels bit uneasy .she stops dk say why are you not eating disha say i am full dk then gets up and wears his coat and say to disha i am going to office disha gets up they both walk up to the door disha stops dk says bye and  disha say come back early dk says i will she say i will wait then dk goes disha has a smile on her face .she thinks of cooking a meal for dk when he come home she then goes to her room she thinks of ringing suhas she picks the phone up and then say i will go and met them she puts the phone done she then thinks less cook dinner for dk and then i will go to aai .she goes to kitchen she see around for the stuff she has not got all of them she tells the servent to go to the market and buy the stuff he goes and she goes to dk room and cleans his room she finds drinks bottles she trows the bottel away and she goes in the kitchen and starts to cook .and the servent has bought the stuff she has cook lot of dishs and she has finshed nearly she just has to leave the rice for while she goes and gets ready she is wearing dark blue saree it is see- thru she has and nice naklece and earings matching .she goes to the kitchen she is waiting for the rice to boile dk is back disha does not now dk is back she is takeing the rice of the gas .dk says disha dk goes to disha room but he does not see her there he goes to the hall he does not see her dk sit on the sofe  there he could smell nice food he walk up to the kitchen he see disha cooking food .he watch her and then  goes up to her and say disha disha looks back she and say dk when did you come he say just now  disha say go and freshen up i will set the table dk goes and disha buts everthing on the table dk is coming down there stairs.he comes and sits near the disha disha is serving him she has some aswell dk say to disha thanks for making the lovely dinner they talk and laugh .and then dk say disha what happend to the bottel of wines she say i put them in the bin you promised me that you are not going to drink so they i thought you are not going to drink now more so put them in the bin dk thanks here bye saying you have really changed me for good disha smiles they finshe of there dinner. disha and dk go and sit on the sofia in the hall dk say disha we are going to have my friend around  with his wife they will come .he is not a friend he is like my brother i now him since i was a kid he lived next door he and his family were really good people his mam and ma were freinds.  so i wanted to now if you are okay with this they will stay here in our house for a while and then they will look for a house he is going to shift his bussinse in here  bombay disha say   thats alright i don't mind dk disha talk for a while it is late night disha say to dk you are going to office tommorow go to sleep dk say yes i have a very inportant meeting tommorw so i have to wake up early disha gets up and say good night and dk say it aswell they both walk to there rooms disha goes to her room and dk goes to his.

i will write tommorow😊

Edited by TD.FAN - 18 years ago
harsy thumbnail

nice one

keep it up td fan

u have a good talent

keep coming the story

with love

Sumayya thumbnail

Yay..I didn't have to read in one breath! 😳

Thanks

divyagirl thumbnail

That was great!!!👏

Thanks!!!!

keshp15 thumbnail

hey TD

this is going great👏

keep it up😉

love KP😊

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BRILLIAND PLZZZZZZ CONT SOOOOOON😃
TD.FAN thumbnail
i am sorry i will come at night time 😊 Edited by TD.FAN - 18 years ago
Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tat was gud!! wat is with the seperate roms?? plz cont wen u get chance!!