MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
March 9th update

Pravin drops the potli (bag) of jewelry and meenaxi along with gattu see this. pravin makes excuse that subhod needs it for a play. and that jewelry is fake not real.  meenaxi goes to get puri for gattu

mota bhai is with the kids (while kids study) and harshad is check babuji b/c he drunk. and keeps says he won. baa is little annoyed with that.  harshad tells mota bhai to tell hemal to get the acidity meds. then mota bhai says i will get..tell me the name. harshad says..then mota bhai says write it down. chatali says the spelling and everyone is shocked.
(somil does give ideas of what babu ji should focus on..but mota bhai relates it drinking that babu ji would do)

metali tells pravina of the spelling contest. and that if chatali wins..she will pass all the subjects..as the school will do it. pravina says..she does not care..and wants chatali to study and take her exams.

harshad and baa ask babu ji where is his watch is. he says someone asked him for  the time..so he gave the guy to see the time. and that guy must have forgotten to give it back. they take babu ji's chain off and plan to put an alter one. but they don't know where it is (alter one)

gattu finds the earing or ring that fell from pravin's bag. then scene goes to baa who is in a room. and meenaxi is going bye..as baa calls. her. she saw the pital wala chain. she says no..but maybe pravin bhai might. as he brought the fake jewelry that looks real. baa know says pravin will need to get a slap.

baa goes to pravin...with meenaxi coming behind her. she asks pravin where the jewelry is ..he gets kinda scared. and then meenaxi comes to confirm what she told ba..that pravin has the jewelry. he says yes i got the fake ones and gave to subhod. pravina comes form behind..as asks pravin..what happen at the police station. baa says what happen. pravin replies oh i went to see pranch bhai. ba leaves to find subhod.
pravina says what happened... pravin tell hers
they want to stop baa form meeting subhod. so pravin falls..on purpose.

pravin acts like his leg hurts. and pravina and subhod and pravin make facial expressions..to which pravin asked "subhod..do give me money for the jewelry" subhod then tells yes. baa goes to get lape. subhod and pravin and pravina go up. there we see baby and pravin, pravina, subhod. baby tries on the jewelry. pravina and subhod tell to give back. pravina gives emotional line which then baby takes the set off her neck. pravina yells at pravin to give back.

gattu and baa are at market. this lady see the ring on gattu's hand and says its hers. baa comes over and questions gattu. she finds out that pravin got it. they lady says i got stolen couple of days back. baa calls subhod. and then break (advertise.) back... we see everyone at police  stations. pravin is giving back. pranch bhaci hits pravin on feet 😆😆 and says pravin brought it back. form there pravin goes to tell fake story of how he got it back. lady leaves and baa tells pranch bhai to lock up pravin. both agree 😆😉

at home chatali tells pravina that if she wins contest they can go to Singapore . pravina says go win my child 😆😆😆 they dance and all. pravina is now phasi in chatali's jaal 😉 as chatali winks at metali. we know a kichdi is cooking.

on road we see baa and pravin and gattu. gattu gets rikshaw and whillle he goes to look at ba.another lady sits in. gattu says..i got it first. baa comes over..we see its jaymati ben. pravin talks to her. we find out baa had insulted her and regrets it bad.

at home everyone is spelling in English. and pravina tells in english to meenaxi to get the cauliflower out. and meenaxi is confused. hemal comes to says..he got day job at bank. subhod comes in speaking enlish (yeh chatali bhi na... 😆😆 too smart. sab ho phastai hai)

hemal goes to the main room. and pravin, gattu and ba enter. hemal announce new and asks baa to give him arshirwad. and she gives in sad tone. he asks her what happen. gattu says jaymati ben ...and pravin says..remember 10 yrs ago. harshad and shilpa and how baa insulted her. hemal says who..then remembers. he says..ya that was big.

we end at baa thinking of what happened. 😭 now the raaz will maybe told tomorrow..on this jaymati ben.

enjoy 😳
Edited by sportskp - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFlover thumbnail

thanx a lot for the update...great work 😊

thx for the update gr8 episode it wsas cant wait for the secret to b out
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the great n nice update
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update 😛 ...keep it up with ur lovely updates 😛

👏 👏 👏
Pallavi6 thumbnail
thanx a lot cauz vidio was uncomplete then after reading now it is complete. 😉
twiggy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jaymati Ben Raaz was not on the Video of the 10th...Did I miss anything...Please advise..Thx.