Poll

Hows the dude

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Guys ...

Hope you recognize this guy. Srikumar.....

Priyan in Anandham

Ashok in Malargal

Madhu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

he is one fine guy. i love him! maybe not as much as my two other fav, prajin & deepak, but srikumar comes in 3rd in my fav list.😊 i think he is very very cute & smart & a good actor.👏👏👏 so yeah, if ACD doesn't want priya, she can dump him & go for priyan.😉

patraj thumbnail
He is terrific! He should be cast in a more important role. would be great as a hero as he has all the criteria to be one. (This is my opinion 😉 ).

I agree with you leena. If Priya wants to dump ACD and go for Priyan - by all means Priya, do that. 👏 👏 👏
Pat Edited by patraj - 17 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He is also a good actor, and he looked damn so cute yesterday on the bike scene 😳

I have seen him as a baddie mostly on serials, esp, Ahalya, Kavyanjali, Malargal but now a good boy 😆
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: patraj

He is terrific! He should be cast in a more important role. would be great as a hero as he has all the criteria to be one. (This is my opinion 😉 ).

I agree with you leena. If Priya wants to dump ACD and go for Priyan - by all means Priya, do that. 👏 👏 👏
Pat

i agree 100000000% with what you said about he becoming an hero pat. srikumar is just as cute as deepak or prajin or ACD, why not he get a chance to shine?😉

i think srikumar & preethi srinivasan made a cute couple in Ahalya. they both had tons of chemistry.😃 actually they were my fav before deepa & kailash. i hope srikumar acts in another serial with preethi. they are totally cute together!😛

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sri kumar is a sweet guy!!!! Hes so sweet and cute!!!! I saw him in sakthi an old serial!!! He was very innocent, cute and young. Now hes better!!!!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too liked the above said pair, Srikumar and Preethi Srinivasan in 'Ahalya'. They were cute together and the newly married couples role well suited to them! 😊 Again this is my opinion!