Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

Kya Yahi Pyar Hai: Episode 57 on page 20 - Page 5

.:Misty:. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Had originally been posted on IF.in. I'm starting from the start for the people whom have not read my story and have added some changes for the interest of the reader.

Episode 23

The next day, Priya gets up and hears the rain. She jumps out of bed and runs to the window. Delighted to see the rain, she slips into her slipper and runs downstairs to the sitting room. Manisha is sitting on the couch looking at a magazine.

Priya: (walking to the sitting room. Talking to Manisha) you're up early.

Manisha: So are you. Where're you going?

Priya: (taking of her slipper next to the glass door) outside.

Manisha: why?

Priya: it's raining

Manisha: so?

Priya: (walking towards Manisha) come with me.

Manisha: no (Priya pulls Manisha off the couch. Manisha pulls back)

Priya: (pulling her) come on it will be fun.

Priya pulls Manisha outside in the rain. Manisha and Priya begin to twirl in the rain. Anurag gets up and stretches his arms. While stretching he takes a look out the window and sees Manisha and Priya. Mitesh, Pritem, and Arjun come out of they room and walk down the hall. Pritem stops in front of Anurag's door and finds him looking out the window.

Pritem: hey guys. (Pointing into Anurag's room)

Mitesh and Arjun walk back to Pritem. They look at Anurag and walk in. Pritem taps on Anurag shoulder.

Pritem: what are you looking at?

Anurag points outside and moves to the side. Arjun, Pritem, Mitesh also look out the window and sees Manisha and Priya spinning in the rain.

Mitesh smirks and shakes his head while he turns to leave the room. Anurag, Arjun and Pritem continue to look at Priya and Manisha affectionately. Priya and Manisha stop twirling.

Manisha: (smiling) ok that's enough.

Priya: (childish) some more please.

Manisha: you play I'm going to go.

Priya: ok

Manisha leaves. Priya continues to spin. Pritem get off Anurag.

Pritem: well I'm hungry, see ya.

Anurag and Arjun: (continue looking at Priya with love) yeah.

Mitesh walks out to the back.

Mitesh: (next to the door holding onto a towel) Priya come in or you'll get sick.

Priya stops and walks towards Mitesh, smiling. Mitesh open the towel and begins drying her hair. Mitesh and Priya both walk in. Anurag and Arjun lean off the window.

Arjun: will I'm going to go to sleep.

Arjun walks out of Anurag room. Anurag walks into his bathroom with a big smile. Priya walks up the stairs and towards her room. Manisha comes out of her room, changed into different clothes.

Manisha: you going to go change.

Priya: yeah

Manisha: do me a favor when you come back out wake up Arjun.

Priya: (mischief) sure, I will. (Walking into her room)

Manisha: priya!

Priya: Don't worry I'll wake him up.

Anurag comes out of his room.

Manisha: hey (gives a kiss to Anurag)

Priya: (holding onto her door) owwwww.

Manisha: Jhaa (lifting her hand, making pretend she will slap Priya)

Priya bites her lips and closes the door in a hurry.

Anurag: (laughing, holding on to Manisha) Chale.

Anurag and Manisha walk downstairs.

Manisha: I'm not cooking, you guys cook.

Anurag: (on one knee in front of Manisha) yes madam, what would you like to eat this fine morning?

Manisha: (lifting Anurag by the chin) whatever you would like.

Anurag: (standing up. Cleverly) ok cereal then.

Manisha: that was so mean.

Anurag: you said anything.

Manisha: but I didn't mean cereal.

A glass is heard breaking upstairs.

Anurag: who did you sent up stairs to wake up Arjun?

Manisha: (feeling stupid) Priya…

Priya: (running down the stairs) Helpppppppp (running towards Mitesh)

Mitesh: (grabs on to Priya as she runs by him) I got you.

Anurag: (grabs on to Arjun) now what happen.

Arjun: (mad) she is brainless.

Priya: (mad) oh yeah!

Arjun: yeah!

Priya: (trying to find words) well if I had something to say, you'll be hearing it from me. (Nodding her head)

Arjun: see! See what I mean.

Manisha: what happen?

Arjun: I was lying on my bed with my eyes closed. She comes in then she leaves. She comes back with 5 glasses of water. She puts them down and one by one she continues to pour them on me.

Manisha: (talking to priya) why would you do that for?

Priya: like he said he had his eyes closed. So I decided why waste my breathe calling him, if I was eventually was going to pour water on him. When I looked to the side his glass was empty. Then I when out into every ones room and took all the glass that weren't used and poured it on him.

Manisha: reasonable.

Arjun: (mad) but why 5 glasses

Priya: like you said I'm brainless (sticking out her tongue)

Arjun tries to struggle out of Anurag grip. Priya hides behind Mitesh.

Pritem: (talking to Manisha) everyone knew this will happen. Why did you sent Priya to wake Arjun?

Manisha: the only people who could wake up Arjun up are Mitesh and Priya. It takes longer for Mitesh to wake up Arjun then Priya.

Arjun: (walking away) don't worry I'll get you.

Priya: Jhaa Jhaa Raja.

Arjun looks at Priya with a huge extent of anger. Priya bites her lip and hides behind Mitesh. Everyone goes back to they business.

Pritem, Mitesh, Manisha, Anurag get ready to go out.

Anurag: you guys sure you don't want to go. (Arjun nods)

Priya: (looking thought the bookcase) yeah. By the way you got any good books here.

Anurag: yeah (walking towards Priya) it's right here. (Taking out a novel from the bookcase and handing it to Priya) it's a suspense novel, very intersecting. I finished it in two days.

Priya: with Arjun in the room, I finish it by the time you get back.

Arjun: what is that suppose to mean?

Priya: it means what I said.

Arjun: what did you say?

Priya: (ignoring him) when you come back bring me some headache medicine.

Pritem: why you have a head ache?

Priya: (looking at Arjun) No. but by the time you get back I might just get one.

Everyone looks at Arjun flipping through a magazine.

Arjun: (looks up) what?

Pritem: Nothing. Let's go.

Mitesh: both of you behave yourself.

Priya and Arjun stand straight as soldier.

Priya and Arjun: yes sir.

Mitesh: there they go again. I should keep a diary and record -

Manisha: (grabbing Mitesh from the back, leading him out) lets go.

Mitesh, Manisha, Anurag, and Pritem leave.

Priya and Arjun sit across from each other. Priya begins to read as Arjun glances through the magazine.

Priya: (looking up at Arjun) what are you doing?

Arjun: huh?

Priya: you're just flipping through the magazine.

Arjun: well, I would like to tell you that a magazine is made to glance through. Or just to do the crossword puzzle in the back.

Priya: You know - . Never mind I don't want to start a fight.

After a few minutes Arjun looks up.

Arjun: and what about you, you're skimming through the book.

Priya: I'm not skimming.

Arjun: yes you are. you flip the page after every two minutes.

Priya: for your kind information, I was speed reading. I took speed reading in London.

Arjun: nice to know. But who cares.

Priya returns to her book. Priya and Arjun both put their legs on the foot stool in front of them. Both of them push each other legs off to put there foot on the foot stool. Priya puts her legs up, again, Arjun legs fall off. Arjun puts his legs up, Priya legs falls.

Priya: (stands up mad) you know what I'll be the adult here and leave you and your foot stool alone.

Priya walks to the fire place next to the bookcase and sits against it. After half an hour Priya looks up from her book and doesn't see Arjun. Priya fold the corner of the page and puts it on the table. Priya gets up and wonders to the living room to find Arjun. Arjun is sitting in the living room.

Priya: what are you doing?

Arjun: watching a movie.

Priya: which one.

Arjun: Barsaat, you want to watch.

Priya: sure.

Priya walks and sits next to Arjun. After about an hour Mitesh, Manisha, Anurag and Pritem, come back for shopping.

Manisha: can't wait till I show Priya what I brought.

Anurag: yeah out of my mon-

Mitesh: (pointing a finger in front of his lips) shhhhhh

Mitesh, Manisha, Anurag and Pritem stays quiet and listen to the quietness around them. They all run to the door. Anurag hastily try to stick his key in.

Pritem: hurry up.

Mitesh: you don't know if they killed each other.

Anurag: I trying.

Manisha: the quietness is scaring me.

Anurag opens the door. Everyone runs inside.

Manisha: no ones here.

Pritem: (looking at the fire) maybe Arjun chopped up Priya and threw her in the fire.

Anurag: oh please

Mitesh: let's slip.

Mitesh and Pritem runs up stairs. Anurag and Manisha run to the living room.

Anurag: Manisha look (pointing to Arjun and Priya)

Manisha: (looking at Priya and Arjun) oh so sweet. (Yelling) Guys we found them

Mitesh and Pritem run down stair to the living room. Priya and Arjun are sleeping on the couch. Priya has her head laid on Arjun shoulder. Arjun has his arm around Priya.

Edited by .:Misty:. - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwww so sweeeeeetttt!!!!! i love arjun priya jodi!!! 😃 😃 😃
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
hey when r u continuing the story?

This content was originally posted by: Gaurav''s Love

hey when r u continuing the story?

😆 hehehe... soon i promise... was thinking of posting it this week... but was very busy... had actually thought of yesturday to post it but it was my birthday so was out all day with friends... so possibly soon...

Sorry for not posting

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
oh ok then....happy birthday btw 😛 will b waiting

Had originally been posted on IF.in. I'm starting from the start for the people whom have not read my story and have added some changes for the interest of the reader.

Episode 24

Manisha: (shaking Priya. Speaking softly) Priya! Wake up, we're back.

Priya: (opening her eye) hmm! Oh hey you guys are back. (Priya gets off of Arjun's shoulder, looking at the time). Wow it's late.

Manisha: yeah.

Priya: I thought it would be 5 or 6. (Priya gets up while smacking Arjun on the face). Arjun wake up they're here.

Arjun: (opening his eyes) what?

Pritem: (giggling) we thought you guys might have killed each other. But you're sleeping together here like babies.

Arjun: (still sleepy) hmm. Yeah! Me and Priya… sleeping together… babies. I'll do it. (Pulling his pillow)

Everyone looks at Arjun or each other. Priya picks up a pillow and hits Arjun.

Arjun: what? Can't you let a guy sleep?

Manisha: hey, guess what I brought, let's go upstairs.

Manisha runs up the stairs, Priya drags her herself up the stairs, still sleepy.

Manisha: (pouring everything out of her bag) I brought shoes, shirts, pants, a bag, jewelry. Oh yeah (picking up a perfume) smell this smell soooooo good (spraying it in front if Priya's nose.

Priya: hmm that does smell. (Priya faints and falls to the ground).

Manisha: (dropping to the floor) Priya (slapping her) Priya, don't do this to me (Priya lays on the floor with her eyes closed. Anurag walks pass the room.) Anurag help, (shaking her) Priya (getting an idea) water.

Manisha runs to the bathroom and grabs a towel. She opens the water and soaks the towel in the water. She walks back out to Anurag who is on the floor, trying to wake her up. Manisha drops next to Priya.

Anurag: what happen?

Manisha: (squeezing the water out of the towel onto priya's face) I don't know I just told her to smell the perfume I brought.

Priya: (covering her face) Stop!

Manisha: you ok what happen.

Priya: (wiping her face) you tell me (everyone gets up)

Manisha: (picking up the perfume bottle) the only thing I did was tell you to smell the perfume (putting it under Priya's nose).

Priya faints again and falls on to the bed.

Manisha: yup! That actually what happen, but she fell on the fall. (Holding her head) not again.

Anurag: (on the bed, next to her) Get the towel.

Manisha sits on the other side of Priya and squeeze the rest of the water on to Priya. Priya gets up.

Anurag: (holding the back of Priya) ok (talking to Manisha) you don't let her smell it. There's something in it that is making you faint.

Priya and Manisha leave the room.

Anurag: (he smells the perfume and throws it on the bed) Umm! Smells good!

He combs his fingers threw his hair and leaves the room, smiling. Remembering every expression Priya made when she did something stupid. Manisha, Anurag, Priya go into the sitting room. Arjun, Mitesh, and Pritem are in the living room; Priya grabs her book and begins to read. Manisha grabs a box and hands it to Anurag.

Anurag: what's this?

Manisha: I accidentally slipped a card through the crack and I need the number on the card. Can you take it out for me?

Anurag: yeah (looking at the box) oh wait this has screws. I need my tools, Priya.

Priya: (Priya who is about to walk upstairs, stops and turns) yes

Anurag: can you get me my tools if you're going upstairs.

Priya: yeah (Priya takes a step upstairs) wait where are your tool?

Anurag: (looking at the box) it's in the corner room. The lights are gone there so there will be a flashlight on the table outside the door.

Priya ok (prey walks up the stairs.)

Priya walks down the hall to the corner room. She opens the door and puts the book down on the table and picks up the flashlight. The door closes behind her. She turns turn in on and sways the light from on corner to the other. Priya freeze as she rewinds the sways. Priya stops the light in front the face of the ghost, she had seen before in the hall. The ghost slowly moves towards Priya. Priya drops her flash light and begins to scream as she tries to turn the knob.

Priya: (banging harder and turning the knob) help Manisha… Anurag! (She continues to turn the knob) Manisha, anyone please help me. (She continues to bang on the door.)

Mitesh, Arjun, and Pritem walk into the sitting room.

Mitesh: did you hear someone scream?

Anurag: It might be the T.V.

Mitesh: no we just turned it off.

Priya then again screams.

Anurag: Priya!

Everyone runs up stairs.

Anurag: (tries to open the door) Priya you ok. Unlock the door. (Not hearing Priya's reply). Let's break down the door.

Anurag and Mitesh try to break down the door. Pritem holds onto Manisha as she begins to cry. Priya pushes herself harder against the wall. The ghost takes his last step in front of Priya. Tears begin to fall out of Priya's eyes. Priya slides down to the floor. The ghost also bends down to the floor. Priya looks into the wicked gleaming eyes of the ghost. The ghost raises his hand about to touch Priya's cheek. Priya closes her eyes in fear. Anurag and Mitesh need two more push to break down the door. They break it down. Priya quickly turns and looks at Anurag and Mitesh. Everyone at the door looks at Priya. Who sitting with her legs again her chest, crying.

Priya: (pointing in front of her. She turns to look at the ghost. Speaking softly) Bhoot (pauses) huh!

The ghost wasn't in front of Priya. Everyone walks in. Anurag looks at everyone as he sits next to Priya.

Anurag: (wiping her tears) Priya you ok? What happen?

Priya: (scared stiff) Bhoot

Priya puts her head against Anurag's shoulder. Anurag looks up at everyone else. Everyone looks at Anurag with a confused look, wondering what's going on.

Anurag: (taking Priya off his shoulder) I think we should leave. Priya (Priya is unconscious. Anurag feels Priya's forehead) she's burning up.

Arjun: we should call the doctor.

Anurag: every doctor is out of their clinic and the hospital is hours away. I'll take her in the morning. But first let take her to her room.

Anurag picks up Priya and takes her to her room. He lays her down and pulling a blanket over her.

Anurag: we should let her rest.

Manisha: yeah.

Everyone leaves Priya's room and walks downstairs to the sitting room.

Mitesh: what the hell is happening? I starting to think there is something in your house.

Manisha: maybe there is a ghost (looking at Anurag) what are you doing?

Anurag: (pouring cold water in a bowl) nothing. Manisha order some pizza.

Manisha: ok

Anurag: Thanks

Anurag takes the bowl and walks up to Priya's room. He puts the bowl on the side table of Priya's bed. He walks into her bathroom and comes out with a small towel. He drips the towel in the bowl and squeeze out the extra water. Then he puts it on Priya's forehead. He continues to do that. After a while, Manisha comes at the door.

Manisha: (looking at Anurag and Priya for a few minutes) how is she?

Anurag: Cooler then before.

Manisha: By the way the pizza's here come down and eat.

Anurag: (putting the towel on Priya's head) I'm not hungry.

Manisha: you sure. You haven't eaten anything since morning.

Anurag: (taking off the towel) yeah I'm

Manisha leaves the room wondering what is wrong with Anurag. Anurag continues to put the towel on Priya's forehead. After an hour, Manisha walks into Priya's room. Anurag is about to walk into the bathroom, to refill the bowl.

Manisha: Anurag it's about to turn 2, aren't you sleepily? Go to sleep. We'll take Priya to the doctor in the morning. (Hearing Manisha Priya regain conscious but is still is a bit sleepy)

Anurag: I guess you right. (He puts the bowl down on the table). Let's go.

Manisha and Anurag leaves and go into they rooms. After a few minutes, the doors to Priya's window push open. Priya gets up feeling a numbing chill. Priya sees a shadowy image at the window. Priya rubs her eyes and sees the ghost at the window, looking at her, smiling. Every nerve in Priya body freezes as if they had been paralyzed. Anurag takes of his shirt about to go to sleep. Anurag is just about to go to bed, when he hears Priya scream. Anurag runs out of his room and into Priyas room. Priya has her head between her legs. Anurag walks in and sits on the bed as he puts his hand on her head. Priya jumps up scared

Anurag: Priya it's me Anurag. You ok?

Priya push herself out of her position and hug Anurag really tightly. Everyone walks in.

Manisha: (mad and confused) what's going on?

Priya and Anurag slowly push each other out of each others arms.

Priya: (scared and stumbling on her words) There was - a ghost at - the window.

Mitesh: at the window. (Mitesh walks towards the window and looks out side) Maybe it was the fog causes there is nothing but fog.

Priya: I saw it again. I swear.

Manisha: (mad) Anurag can I see you outside.

Anurag gets up and walks out the room with manisha. Mitesh sits on Priya's bed to comfort her. Priya hugs Mitesh.

Manisha: (mad) is there something between you and Priya that I should know about.

Anurag: (confused) what do you mean?

Manisha: Are you more then friends. (Mad) Are you having an affair?

Anurag: (mad) No! Why the hell is wrong with you. Where the hell would you get that idea?

Manisha: cause in the corner room, you were holding on to her if she was the most precious person to you. Then in her room, it seemed like you wouldn't eat or sleep until she got better. Then right now, I just couldn't take it. (Laying her head on Anurag chest)

Anurag: Manisha, you're the one who told me to look at how scared and frighten she was. So when it happened again, I took care of her. And her parents sent her with us with the trust that nothing will happen to her. I also know Priya has no feeling for me. She just scared and if it was you, you would also grab on to anyone who was next to you if you were scared. (Combing through her hair) There is nothing between me and Priya. 

Manisha: I sorry. I don't know. I have been so confused lately.

Anurag: its ok (he holds on to her tightly. He begins to thinks, having flashbacks of what happen in both rooms) what is happening to me? Why am I pushing myself towards Priya for?

Priya comes out rushing out of her room. Mitesh, Pritem, and Arjun come out of Priya's room.

Priya: (sitting on the chair against the wall. Looking down holding her head) Anurag, that's it I can't take it anymore, I want to leave.

Anurag: we'll leave tomorrow.

Priya: (looking up) No I want to (slowly looking behind everyone else, getting up) leave now.

Everyone turns to see what Priya was looking at so painfully. Everyone's mouth drop open.

Episode 25

Priya comes out rushing out of her room, Mitesh, Pritem, and Arjun follow behind her.

Priya: (sitting on the chair against the wall. Looking down holding her head) Anurag, that's it I can't take it anymore, I want to leave.

Anurag: we'll leave tomorrow.

Priya: (looking up) No I want to (slowly looking behind everyone else, getting up) leave now.

Everyone turns to see what Priya was looking at so painfully. Everyone's mouth drop open. The ghostly figure stands outside of Arjun's room.

Priya: (intensely scared) that's - that's

Everyone speaks one after the other.

Anurag: (shocked) Sunil!

Pritem: (shocked) Sunil!

Mitesh: (shocked) Sunil!

Manisha: (shocked) Sunil!

Priya: (confused) Sunil!

Arjun begins to laugh. Everyone looks confused at both Arjun and Sunil.

Arjun: (laughing) you guys should have seen your faces. (Copying them) Sunil! (Begins to laugh harder)

Anurag: (trying to figure thing out) wait wait wait. (Mad) what the hell is going on?

Mitesh: (mad) Wait it was both of you playing this joke. Both of you came up with this.

Sunil: (taking off the make up with a washcloth that in his pocket.) no actually -

Arjun: (cutting off Sunil, proudly) this whole master mind plan was my idea. I called Sunil the day we made the plans to come here and told him what to do.

Sunil: (pacing back and forth) and the only way, Priya would recognize me was the picture in this house. So I took all of them and took them to my office and made an excuse that Nandini took them. Just in case if someone asked me what happen to the picture. (He stops pacing).

Arjun: (begins to paces) and the minute you got off the phone and came to the dining table and ask me if I seen a ghost. I was afraid because I didn't know what Sunil might have said since I didn't think anything about that.

Anurag: so you didn't call from your office?

Sunil: (starts to pace) No I did. After Priya ran downstairs, I when inside my room and I grabbed my sport bag with my clothes inside and when out from the window. While driving to my office, I took off the make up and the clothes I was wearing because I had my office clothes underneath. Then I called you for the number of boxes I needed (he stops pacing).

Mitesh: and what about the room.

Arjun: (paces back and forth) well I sent a quick text message to Sunil that Priya was coming up when I heard Anurag tell Priya if she could get his tool box. And as nice as Priya is, she said yes (he stops pacing)

Sunil: (pacing) so I ran to the corner room. Luckily it was unlocked. I stood next to the window. So I could leave the room before anyone could see me and because I'm a profession at climbing out the window and into someone's room. I went easily into Arjun's room, the minute Priya closed her eyes. (He stops pacing)

Arjun (pacing) and then when Anurag left Priya's room. I told Sunil to go in front of Priya's window. (He stops pacing)

Sunil: (pacing) I waited outside Priya window, till she moved or turned in bed. When she did I pushed her window and she got up and screamed. Then she hided her face and I quickly climbed into Arjun's room. (He stops pacing)

Arjun: (walking towards Priya) then I walked out to see why Priya screamed like everyone else.

Manisha and Pritem: But why did you do this?

Sunil: you guys know me very well, that if I get a chance to play a prank on someone, I don't let it go and she won't know me until she falls into my pranks. (Talking to Priya) Priya I'm sorry if I might have crossed my limit. (Priya looks down about to cry)

Arjun: (cutting Sunil off, smiling) I'm not. She deserved it, for all the stupid pranks and things she did to me. (Pointing while looking at Priya) remember when I told you that I'll get back, this time I did something about it. Now you will think twice before you play around with me again. (Tears begin to come out of Priya's eyes. Arjun look away from her) and you know how fun it was (looking at Priya, happier) you know how fun it was that - .

Priya slaps Arjun. Arjun holds on his cheek and looks up at Priya. Priya begins to cry and runs into her room. Manisha runs behind her. Priya locks the door and lies down on her bed and begins to cry.

Manisha: (knocking on the door) Priya! Open the door. Please, talk to me.

Mitesh: (talking to Arjun) is they something wrong with you. Are you crazy, she did these things because for fun… to give you and everyone else a laugh. And you go ahead and do something like this.

Manisha: (walking towards Arjun) you didn't feel bad when she got locked up in the room and fell sick. (Sunil gets shocked after hearing that Priya fell sick) you didn't feel a like bit of guilt that you tried again to scare her some more.

Anurag: Sunil! Arjun didn't realize it, but you're older then him, you should have made him realizes what he is doing is wrong.

Sunil: I thought it was a harmless joke. I didn't know what happen after I left or else would I be crazy to scare her after she fell sick.

Arjun bends his head in shame.

Pritem: I could actually understand if Priya forgives Sunil, but you forget it. Sunil at least said sorry. You just went on and rubbed it in her face, (copying Arjun) how fun it was. You must be insane. (Pritem leaves into his room)

Anurag: I still can't believe you didn't feel pity for her even after she fell sick. I wouldn't even do anything this low. (Anurag leaves to his room)

Mitesh: this is the lowest thing you have ever done. You been my friend since we were small and I never thought you could do something this low. (Mitesh leaves to his room).

Manisha: you know what… forget it. I got nothing to tell you. (Manisha leaves to her room)

Sunil: (puts his hand on his shoulder) Sorry man. (Sunil leaves to his room).

Arjun sits on the chair and has flash back of the time he scared Priya and what everyone said now.

The next morning, Priya comes down to the sitting room.

Priya: good morning

Manisha: Good morning. (Closing the gas) Breakfast is ready, can you wake up Arjun. (Remembering what happen last night) Sorry I'll wake him up.

Priya: No it ok, I'll go.

Priya walks upstairs into Arjun's room. Priya moves Arjun until he wakes up. Arjun sits up and looks at priya leave the room. Arjun stands up really mad and has flashback of the night before.

Arjun: (slapping the vase off the table) damn!

Everyone begins to pack there bags. Sunil comes to Priya's room.

Sunil: (knocking on the door) can I come in?

Priya: (folding her clothes pulling it in the bag) yeah.

Sunil walks into her room and sits on her bed.

Sunil: So how you feeling?

Priya: A little better, temperature going down.

Sunil: that good (Pauses) Hey sorry for last night. If I knew you fell sick, I would have come clean.

Priya: I know I heard everything last night.

Sunil: So will you forgive Arjun. (Priya stays quiet) Never mind I got my answer.

Sunil gets up and leaves. Priya continues to pack her bag.

Everyone begins to load they bags in the car, Sunil hugs everyone good-bye.

Sunil: (Smiling) It was good to scare you - meet you! It was good to meet you!

Priya: (starts to laugh) Bye (hugs Sunil) 

Sunil: (while hugging her) forgive him.

Priya lets go of Sunil and goes into the car.

Anurag: come home more often, Mom really miss you.

Sunil: yeah I will.

Anurag hugs his brother and gets into the car. All of them drive home. Not one word was exchanged between Priya and Arjun. They reach Mitesh house. Everyone takes out they bags and loads it in either Pritem or Anurag's car. Everyone gets into there car, expect for Priya and Arjun, who are still loading there stuff in the car. Mitesh waits on his steps, for them to leave. Priya and Arjun close the trunk and walks to the front to get in. Priya is about to open the door, when Arjun grabs her hand.

Arjun: Sorry (Priya stays quiet, Arjun get mad and pulls her in front of him)

Manisha: (inside the car) what's happening? What's happening?

Pritem: I pull down the window.

Manisha: No! Then they won't say anything.

Anurag: (jumps into the passenger seat and has his ear against the tinted window, Thinking) what are they saying. Damn! I can't hear shit.

Arjun: (while that was going on. Mad, yelling) Why aren't you saying anything to me? Why don't you yell or scream at me, please say something to me. (Slowly down) If you don't say anything I won't be able to forgive myself.

Mitesh: (thinking) forgive him forgive him.

Priya: (pulling her arm away) what the hell do you want me to say to you? What you want me to forgive you, fine I forgive you. But what more can I say after what you heard last night. (Putting her hands together) So please leave me alone, because I don't need you.

Anurag gets back into his seat. Priya gets into the car.

Anurag: what happen?

Priya: (mad) nothing. (Softly) I'm sorry.

Anurag: (starts up the car) its ok.

Arjun gets into the car.

Manisha and Pritem: what happen?

Arjun: (sadly) nothing.

Anurag and Pritem drive out of the drive way. They all go there separate ways.

alydesi_chick thumbnail
aww the end was so sweet cant wait for next part

..:NOTE:..
CHECK OUT PAGE ONE: Tell me if my first post on page one is more helpful for someone who are new to reading my story or for whom has not read my story for a long time.

Episode 26

Pritem takes out a book from his locker and flips through the book looking for something. He looks to the side at a girl who is curly her hair with her finger, who is looking right back at Pritem. He again look to his book and then to the girl. The girl continues to look at him. The girl winks and Pritem nearly drops his book. The bell rings, Pritem throws his book into his locker and grabs his bag. He runs down the hall to manisha class. Manisha is coming out.

Pritem: Manisha, Manisha, Manisha.

Manisha: what, what, what?

Pritem: How do I talk to girls?

Manisha: what?

Pritem and Manisha begin to walk to wards the gym.

Pritem: I was standing in front of my locker, when I look up from my book, this girl was looking at me. Then when I looked up again, she winked at me. (happy) This girl actually winked at me. I think my life is about to change for the better.

Manisha: (feeling kind of jealous) what does that have to do with me?

Pritem: You can teach me!

Manisha: teach you what exactly?

Pritem: how you girls think? How to talk to you girls?

Manisha: (sitting on the bleacher) You're crazy.

Pritem: (sitting on the bleacher) Come on please, for me?

Manisha: No

Pritem: Please.

Manisha: (rudely) No

Pritem: (trying to make her feel bad) Fine, me and my broken heart with leave you alone. I'll live alone for the rest of my life. (getting up to leave) Who cares, if I don't have a shoulder to cry on.

Manisha: (grabbing his hand) Fine I'll help you.

Pritem: Thank you (kissing her on the forehead) Thank you (kissing her on her left cheek) Thank you (kissing her on the right cheek)

Manisha: (moving Pritem face) Ok stop. But first we need to lay some ground rules.

Pritem: Ok, but you girls need to trust us more. We not like those dirty pigs that just want to get a girl in bed.

Manisha: I don't mean it that way.

Pritem: Anyways shoot

Manisha: One! You can't go out with a girl one day and drop her the next. Two! You can't go out with two or more girls at once. And three! (pauses) I haven't thought of it yet. But when I get it I tell you.

Pritem: I'm your Pritem and I wont even think of doing that. But If you want me to write it down and sigh it, (grabbing his bag) I can take out a paper and pen. (opening his bag).

Manisha: (putting her hand on top of Pritem hand, stopping him) There no need.

Pritem puts his hand on top of Manisha and flashes her a big smile.

Manisha: (thinking) I trust Pritem but why do I feel like this is not a good idea. Why is hurting me so much.

Later on in the day Manisha leaves her house and goes to Pritem house. Manisha rings the door bell and walks in.

Manisha: so you ready for your first day of class.

Pritem: actually I have to watch Shilpa so can we work at my house.

Manisha: sure where is my darling shilpa.

Pritem: Upstairs sleeping.

Manisha: (lightly) sorry

Pritem: It's ok she won't hear you.

Manisha: Ok! What do you want to start with?

Pritem: I don't know… lets start with talking. How do I know if I'm talking to much.

Manisha: (talking to herself) this is going to be long.

Pritem: what?

Manisha: Nothing! Anyways the girl you need is a girl who doesn't mind flirting…

Pritem: (cutting her off) me flirting… I never flirted in my life.

Manisha: yeah right… and a girl who doesn't mind someone who doesn't talk to much. Someone who could acts childish sometimes.

Pritem: are you here to help me or make fun of me.

Manisha: I'm not making fun of you. I'm just telling you what I think of you and to me these seem like very lovable traits.

Pritem: well then thank you.

Manisha: oh yeah I forgot to mention crazy. A girl who doesn't mind a guy who is crazy.

Pritem throws a pillow to Manisha.

Pritem: anyways how will I know if the girl is not interested.

Manisha: well you remember Naina right, she is the type of girl who might not go out with you.

Pritem: Why wouldn't she go out with me?

Manisha: Naina is one of those shy, simple, innocent girls. And over that she likes some one like my brother, who is a flirt but is ready to fight with anyone the minute anyone say anything to him. You're the type of person who would make fun of that person until they lay a hand on you. Then you begin to fight.

Pritem: question! What does that have to do with anything.

Manisha: basically I just want to say naina won't like a guy like you and you wont like a girl like naina as a girlfriend. You would only like a friend like Naina but not a girlfriend. Someone like Priya or me would be good for you. Priya is a type of girl who is simple but when it comes to where a guy to begins to flirt with her, she would either break his jaw or his heart.

Pritem: So I need a girl like you!

Manisha: Yeah! (Manisha feels weird and then looks away for a second) anyways lets start with some dialogues. Lets start!

Pritem: I've lost my phone number, can I have yours.

Manisha: Sure! Call me anytime, I won't be home.

Pritem: Damn! That was harsh!

Manisha: well there are some girls out there like that. They just won't be so nice and they just might humiliate you in front of everyone and I can't help you out on that. But remember always start with a friendly comment. Ok make pretend that you're in a club and I'm the girl you interested in. How would you start.

Pritem: (stands up, cleaning his throat) Can I sit? (manisha nods her head, Pritem sits next to manisha) Nice weather we're having. My names is Pritem.

Manisha: Sorry I don't talk to stranger.

Pritem: will I always say there are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet.

Manisha: what are you a philosopher?

Pritem: ok you lost me there.

Manisha: You can't start off friendly, can you? And nice weather we're having, you're inside a club you couldn't have said something else.

Pritem: sorry I'm more of a flirtatious person.

Manisha and Pritem continue day after day for the next five days, the fifth day.

Manisha: (standing in font of Pritem) ok today's is the last day and we got the conversation thing down. Today is the last day for dancing.

Pritem: (sitting on the couch) I'm not going to dance. I'm not good at dancing to slow songs. I stepped on your foot like about a hundred times the first day.

Manisha: (putting on the music) But stepped on foot like about umm 50 times yesterday. Your improving.

Pritem: No I'm not.

Manisha: Come on lets dance. (holding out her hand)

Pritem: No

Manisha: Don't be a chicken (pulling him) come on

Pritem: fine

Pritem gets up and begins to slow dance with Manisha

Manisha: (after a couple of minutes. dancing) See your improving, you still haven't stepped on my foot, yet. (Pritem smiles) ok now roll me out and then roll me back in.

Pritem rolls her out the back rolls her back into his arms. After being rolled back in Manisha and Pritem looking into each others eyes, they blood rushes through they hearts, which makes it beat faster. They slowly move side to side looking into each others eyes. Manisha looks down.

Manisha: (letting go of Pritem) I think I should go now.

Pritem: yeah it getting late.

Manisha: (walks away to grab her phone and dials her mom) Hello Mommy, can you tell the driver to pick me up and Pritem's house.

Neha: I already sent him to pick you up. He'll be there in a minute or two. (cutting the phone).

Pritem comes behind Manisha and puts his hand on her shoulder. Manisha heart starts to beat faster. Manisha turns around.

Pritem: I could have dropped you.

Manisha: My mom already sent the driver 5 mins ago. (the bell rings) that might be him. Bye.

Pritem: bye

Manisha walks past him. She gets into her car and drives home. After Manisha leaves Pritem scenes a feeling of longing. Later on at night Pritem is moving around in his bed unable to sleep. He wakes up and call Manisha.

Manisha: (sleepy) Pritem, why are you calling me so late at night. I'm sleeping.

Pritem: I don't know, I just have this weird feeling.

Manisha: don't worry! You did will these pass couple of days. You'll find a girl soon. Bye (cutting the phone)

Pritem: But that's not it (cutting the phone) I think I'm in love with you.

alydesi_chick thumbnail
hey
really really good
plzz continue soon 😊