~smiley~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hiya guys first of alll how r u? im new here plzzzz helppp me basically a few yers ago in kyunki saas... tulsis sister kesar was played by a girl called narayni shsatri who also appeared in piya ka ghar and kohi apna sa and now she is appaering here  im despertely looking for the videos of kohi apna sa plz dnt delete this post or close it everyone keeps closing my post ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ on other forums so i thouht ill try here plzz helpu guys are helpful i know plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzits my 1st post here plz helpppppppp plzzz dont sissapoint meeeee plzz ask ur friends around try 2 post everywhere 2 helppppp meee plz ill be gratefulll ðŸ˜‰

bdw is smita bansal in dis soap also

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum Smiley, sorry cant help you with the videoes of Piya ka ghar and Kohi apna sa, you can try on youtube.com but I dont think it is possible to find them there either. These serials are archieved now and the videoes are probably not avaible any more.

Yes, Smita Bansal acted in both these serials as Mallika in Kohi apna sa and in Piya ka Ghar I cant remember her name but she played as younger sister of Malini(I think her name was) and it was played by actress Kishwar.
hello98 thumbnail
I may be wrong...correct me if I am...in PKG she was called Shweta.