Celebrity Fan Clubs

**Ali Zafar Fanclub**

angad_ki_kripa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This fanclub is for all the die-hard fans of Ali Zafar!

His Beautiful music

His Handsome looks

His Everything😳 makes him unique from everyone else

(avi by duha)

From The Famous Channo to the foot-tapping Sajania...Ali Zafar has continued to steal our hearts 

Members

angad_ki_kripa

ambarinaaltaf

basanti_diya

supercool

tazlima 

Mrs.Salman Khan 

Thinkin_of_you

sweet_ak92

maham_93

xmuqix

Nimra

~rahul ki rani~

Ms. Bholi Bhali

Sabz

nailaqureshi

fariha17

mehvishrainbow2

DeSiLiCiOuS

~haBiBi2hot~

mrbajajisheaven

~Aaina~

Fair And Lovely

awesomegrl786

Duha

paki_gal420

mystery-girl

siggies by **Sundas_Sui**

Edited by angad_ki_kripa - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angad_ki_kripa thumbnail
Early Life
Ali Zafar was born on May 18 in Lahore, Pakistan to two professors at the University of the Punjab . He initially attended the C.A.A. Public School and later moved to the Beaconhouse School System from where he topped in his matric examinations . He later graduated from the National College of Arts as a painter in 2002 with honours.

Music Career
Ali Zafar made his debut as a musician with the album "Huqa Pani", released in Pakistan in 2003 and worldwide in 2005. The album was an instant hit, selling over five million copies worldwide and winning several major awards and nominations. It also put Ali into the league of the most popular artists ever to have come out of Pakistan with a massive fan following locally and internationally. Ali has been to 11 different countries worldwide and has performed at more than almost 200 shows infront of thousands of fans from all over the globe. In so little time and such young age Ali has one album to his credit and has won the hearts of millions with his multi faceted personality and the magical voice and is all set to rock the world with his second album "Masty".
"I had a dream. That dream became reality in 2003 with the huge success of my first album "Huqa Pani". It was the fulfillment of that dream that made me realize that we only dream what is real. Nothing exists that can only be imagined and not achieved one day. It's all about working hard and putting the right things at the right time in their right place. For this we're nurtured with the appetite of hope. But I learned that it's not only about working hard and putting the right things at the right time in their right place. It's about Faith. The moment you lose it, it loses you. Your dreams start looking unreal, too big for you. In the course of working day and night on the album traveling to different studios in different countries working with all sorts of people, good and bad, nasty and nice, liars and honest ones, I sometimes almost dropped in disappointment and fatigue thinking to myself that it's not worth it. But what kept me going was faith. Faith in God. This album is about that and the realization of our dreams that follows. If my music helps one single soul to accomplish his dream, my job is done. Love to all." - Ali Zafar

Awards
Ali Zafar has bagged out five mainstream awards in a real short span:
Indus Music Award 2005 - Best Pop Artist
Asian Bollywood Music Award 2005 - Best Pop Music Album in Pakistan
Indus Music Award 2004 - The Best Album
Indus Music Award 2004 - The Best Debut Artist
Lux Style Award 2004 - Best Music Album
Edited by angad_ki_kripa - 17 years ago
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry.i dunno who that is! πŸ˜• 😳
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey ppl count me in... πŸ˜ƒ

as me too wanna knw abt him.. 😳

i heard his song sun re sajanya...even im having that video.. 😳 😳
basanti_diya thumbnail

welcome to the club let's rock it
angad_ki_kripa thumbnail
hey guys!! thanks for joining πŸ˜ƒ i've added ur name to the list of members 😊 well i think we should start with our introductions first.

My name is Reah..i'm 15 years old and live in Canada πŸ˜ƒ i've been a fan of AZ ever since Channo..i think he has a fantastic voice and awesome songs!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

So guys tell me more about u..??
basanti_diya thumbnail
hi i m diya i m 16 and i m from canada as well reah and i like him since channo and i like him coz he is so cute hey i can send you his siggies if you want reah wat say?
b_queen thumbnail
hey count me in aswell..i jus luv him n his music..he jus simply rox..so plzzz add me in the fanz list
basanti_diya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tazlima

hey count me in aswell..i jus luv him n his music..he jus simply rox..so plzzz add me in the fanz list

welcome let's  rock this club
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
add my naME too
Ali Zafar alll da way lol
"Huqqa Panni Band hogaya" πŸ˜› Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 17 years ago