Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: anju0930

dont worry Sree, i wont go... 😳

awwww I cant believe that I have such a sweet Fan Club!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   If Andy cant leave his MAMTA fans, then even i cant leave my CMH fans...πŸ˜† 

😍

Thaz the spirit Anju.Keep it up.3 cheers for our anju,hip hip hurray !!πŸ‘

mein kaun hoon? πŸ€ͺ

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i will welcome my Akku with rose,Akku mera hai.aao akku to CMH
jee_23 thumbnail
ye MEin Kahaaa Aaga ee... CMH... i thnk its the best place for me...
Mein Tho Paagal hoon...
MAmta dek kay

i think my brain is blocked thse days... coz of watching Mamta..🀣 n i dnt knw thse days m always laughin n its hard to stop it.. can any1 cure me???

HEllOOo Pals... hws u doin all??? πŸ˜†
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jee_23

Mein Tho Paagal hoon...
MAmta dek kay

i think my brain is blocked thse days... coz of watching Mamta..🀣 n i dnt knw thse days m always laughin n its hard to stop it.. can any1 cure me???

Jia, welcome back yaar... Where were you???? Nice to see you here... Hey, this is the haalat of all who are active in this section, so dont worry.. This is normal... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Only if you are sane after seeing all that is happening in Mamta, you will be termed to be an Abnormal Case.. 😳😳So dont worry.

BTW, Jia, if all goes well, and if Masu loses whatever brain she has(i doubt whether she had one)😑 , Sid and Mamta might get married.. So your comments on this, Jia... 😳😳 You have been the sole Sid fan we have had in this forum... So your comments are needed.. πŸ˜‰
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jee_23

Mein Tho Paagal hoon...
MAmta dek kay

welcome jia... nice to see u join in!!!!! just come up with a manta, and i'll arrange a position at the CMH for you.... πŸ˜†

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am back to ICU, care of CMH. Where else can i go??? 😑
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i'm having some really ultraviolent images in my mind about the different ways to masticate masuma! arghhhh.. i could just flay her alive for being the dumbest person on earth!!!!!!!!!😑

jee_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree

Jia, welcome back yaar... Where were you???? Nice to see you here... Hey, this is the haalat of all who are active in this section, so dont worry.. This is normal... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Only if you are sane after seeing all that is happening in Mamta, you will be termed to be an Abnormal Case.. 😳😳So dont worry.

BTW, Jia, if all goes well, and if Masu loses whatever brain she has(i doubt whether she had one)😑 , Sid and Mamta might get married.. So your comments on this, Jia... 😳😳 You have been the sole Sid fan we have had in this forum... So your comments are needed.. πŸ˜‰

well guys i was really busy wid skool. n 2day my exam is over....
well.. i hv missed many epi of Mamta too.. bt nw m watchin n m turnin insane....

well i do think Masu dnt hv a brain.. instead of a brain she hvs  a coconut???πŸ˜† well. tym is passed. n nw i dnt want SID n MAMTA 2 unite.
if so i dnt knw. may be i will faint.. o i will b confused whthr 2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or 😭😭
lol

jee_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anju0930

welcome jia... nice to see u join in!!!!! just come up with a manta, and i'll arrange a position at the CMH for you.... πŸ˜†

Thnx Anjudi...
my Mamtra. " Mamta dekho Mad ho Jaaoon"
ya yu be upto arrange a position for me,, i thnk these Mamta ppl need to use my Brain instead of me usin myn..😭.πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
jee_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree

I am back to ICU, care of CMH. Where else can i go??? 😑

i think we need to create a new ward for us.. lets think of sum wards n names for it??? lets beginπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³