Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Noo,Anju don't go,if U go I will resign my post as VP πŸ˜† Yar,I can't imagine life without yr updates.Pls bear with mamta for few more days and soon U will find Akku and me united,oops sorry Akku and mamta united. πŸ˜†
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anju0930

Sree, Niti, Leena, Chira, Rani...
can i please quit updateing??? SREE PLEASE find another updater... I cannot stand this show....
what on earth was today's show all about???????
an injuered man jumping off from the second floor.... mamta and sid getting married... and I am about to go shoot the writer...

and yes, i forgot to mention.. in MAMTA LAND even Haldi is white!!!!!!!

Arre yaar, i am so so sick of this serial now... What on earth are they showing??? Mamta who loved Akshay so much will marry Sid, only bcos Masu forces her!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Cut this yaar!!!😑

Anju, please dont leave me alone.. Please!!!😭😭If you wish, we will share the update duty, but dont leave... 😭😭😭I cant take 5 days of drama, that too at this stage... 😭
sree thumbnail
Hey friends, can we kidnap Masu and remove her brains off, so that she does not think weird???? 😳 😳 😳
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree

Hey friends, can we kidnap Masu and remove her brains off, so that she does not think weird???? 😳 😳 😳

Sree,I think it will be like wasting ur energy......u can not remove Masu's brains ....bcse she doesn't hv brains at all......it is as simple as that🀣🀣🀣

Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niti_26

Sree,I think it will be like wasting ur energy......u can not remove Masu's brains ....bcse she doesn't hv brains at all......it is as simple as that🀣🀣🀣

well said Niti.... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Even i wondered if we should admit masu in our hospital... but then I soon realised that this hospital is for sane getting insane.. not for people who are completely retared!!!!!  I think I should open a new club...FOR BORN IDIOTS ONLY.... masu, tani and karan will be the first to join in... 😑

btw, im really missing shaina and prachee... i wonder when they can come back!!!!!! πŸ˜•

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
btw, im changing my mantra to:

good for nothing, Mentally retarted, Born Idiot, Highly Qualified duffer - Mamta 😑
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail

OK, the CEO signs in, with the Mantra - Akku, Mamta Ke Paaas Jao... 😳 😳 😳

Sree, u really want anand to go mamta???? πŸ˜•

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail

Arre yaar, i am so so sick of this serial now... What on earth are they showing??? Mamta who loved Akshay so much will marry Sid, only bcos Masu forces her!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Cut this yaar!!!😑

Anju, please dont leave me alone.. Please!!!😭😭If you wish, we will share the update duty, but dont leave... 😭😭😭I cant take 5 days of drama, that too at this stage... 😭

dont worry Sree, i wont go... 😳

awwww I cant believe that I have such a sweet Fan Club!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   If Andy cant leave his MAMTA fans, then even i cant leave my CMH fans...πŸ˜† 

😍

sree thumbnail
Originally posted by: anju0930

Sree, u really want anand to go mamta???? πŸ˜•

Yes yaar, the day he goes to Mamta, gives her a tight slap, i will be happy and i wil probably celebrate.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
sree thumbnail
OK, this is for my Friends and Inmates in CMHπŸ˜•

Today's episode and probably tomorrow's episode will decide the fate of Akku... If Mamta and Sid marry, then all is lost for poor Akku.. 😭But, whatever be it, being the CEO of this new found CMH Club, i want all the officials and members of this club to take an oath today, before seeing today's episode or before reading today's update... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even if Sid and Mamta marry, we will surely be active in this CMH Club, take this oath RIGHT NOW!!!!😳Whatever be the case, we need to be there in the hospital bcos Akku will land up there as soon as he finds out that Mamta is married to Sid... 😭