the fanfic is getting really intresting
hope dadi gets well soon
poor angad 😭 i hope kripa helps angad during this bad time
i think when kripa opens the door she sees angad crying
cant wait 2 read the next part
👏
rimsibani thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
She knocked twice but there was no response. So she opened the door and saw that he was sitting on his study table.
"angad…who, tumne subah se kuch nahin khaya , yeh lo kuhc kha lo." she was hesitant.
"dadi kaisi ahi kripa?", he looked straight at her, but she couldn't face him so she looked towards the soup in her hand.
"Who….dadi toh", before she could complete, naina came in and cheerfully said,
"angad, kripa, beta dadi coma se bahar aa gayi hain and she is absolutely fine now.", but angad was still not convinced, which she obviously and so said, "abhi hum shaam ko milne bhi jaayenge, theek hai? Chalo ab tum jaldi se yeh soup peelo. Kripa." She signaled to her to make him eat the soup, at which kripa smiled and nodded. Naina smiled and left.
"dekha angad, ab dadi theek hain pehle se.", she tried to sound cheerful but her sound faultered as he was looking so miserable. He got up and went to stand near the window. Kripa kept the soup on the table and went upto him.
"Angad tumne subah se kuch nahi kahya hai. Agar nahi khaoge toh kaise chalega? Dadi nahi chahegi ki unka pota bhukha rahe, haina?" a tear stroked down his eye. Kripa saw this and was so touched that even she started crying. She placed her hand on his arm to comfort him. Without looking at her he said,
"jab main chota than a kripa, mom dad ko kabhi mere liye waqt nahi milta tha, hamesha kaam mein busy rehte the. Main aur aaliya hamesha dadi ke ghar rehte the. Ek baar mom dad Australia business tour pe gaye, main bhi jaana chahta tha, par who nahi le kar gaye. Us din ro ro kar mujhe bukhaar hua,105 degree. Par dadi ne jaanti ho kya kiya? Unhone do din lagataar, mujhe thande paani ki pattiyan ki. Main jaanta hoon dadi ne mere liye kitna kuch kiya hai." He looked at kripa who was silently crying.
"ab tum hi batao, aise main kya main kha sakta hoon? Meri dadi koh kuch hua na kripa, toh main….main….." he looked away, "dadi ke bina main mar jaaunga, kripa." At this, kripa turned around to leave as she could hear no more but angad held her hand.
" mat jao kripa." Suddenly an urge aroused in kripa to hug him, but she knew she coudnt.
"An-angad, mujhe jaana hai." At this angad left her hand. But she wanted to tell him that she dint mean any of it. That she instead wanted to put his arms around her and hold her till eternity.
When she didn't go from there, angad turned to face her. Their eyes met and for a few seconds they longingly looked at each other, fighting the urge to hug. The kripa stepped forward, though she didn't want to, and so did angad. Now there was no distance between them. Kripa wanted to go from their, and so she opened her mouth to say something but angad put his hand in the air to motion her to keep quite. Angad kept looking at kripa for a few seconds, as if trying to take in whatever she was thinking. The wind blew and ruffled her ahir. Angad lifted his hand to tuck her hair behind her ear. Kripa closed her eyes. And then she felt angad bending towards her. He placed his lips on hers and they shared a long passionate kiss. It seemed to kripa that it went on for ever and ever. As it ended, Kripa opened her eyes and knew it was wonderful. Both of tehm stayed still, with neither of them moving they felt their souls meet. The sweet warm breath from kripas mouth made him want for more. But kripa quickly turned around. She paused for a moment, a tear fell from her eye and then she started to leave but angad held her hand.
"kripa mat jao", he begged.
But she did not reply, she had mixed feelings, she was ecstatic, she was happy, she was on the seventh cloud, she blushed , she felt guilty that dadi was in hospital, she hated angad, the guy who was her sisters best friend. Her world came crashing down as mishtys voice floated in her head, "I like him", now kripa could not forgive herself.
'how could i?' she thought to herself, 'main yeh kaise kar sakti hoon. I…I am sorry mishty. Oh god, y cudn I……I………' a tiny voice in her head 'stop? Because you love him.'
"No!", she yelled. She was crying and said'
"Angad, chodo mujhe."
"kyun kripa. Har baar kyun." He got irritated and yelled. He thought, 'har baar, 'mujhe chodo.'' He turned her and brought her very close to himself, but she slightly struggled to release herself.
"Kripa" angad said in his deep voice and looked at her {from forehead to chin in his again and again in his killing style!!!! 😳
remember this pic

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

} and kripa stood still, but before he could say any more she said,
"Angad mishty tumse pyaar—"
"kya? Tumhe ab abhi mishty ka—"
"meree baat suno angad" she yelledand went on, "who tumse pyaar karti hai. Abhi job hi hua use bhool jao. Who kuch nahin tha, it was just a mistake."
"It was not a mistake kripa." He too yelled, " kripa don't tell me ki tum itni bewakuf ho. Kripa…", he paused, "kripa we are in love. Hum ek dusre se pyaar karte hain. Isn't it beautiful kripa? Hum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hain jab ki hum ek dusre ki presence bhi pasand nahi karte. Kripa,"he said in a voice that meant business, "I love you and will love till eternity." He bent his face close to hers and said, "you own me." He tightened his grip over her.
She was touched to see this but was helpless. "Nahi. Mishty tumse pyaar karti hai. Main nahi.
"dammit kripa! Mishty mishty mishty. Use bhool jao. Main usse pyaar nahi karta toh as it is uska aur mera future nahi hai.."
"Main use dokha nahi de sakti."
Angad stared at kripa for a second, then said,
"Agar tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti, toh theek hai kripa. Bol do. You don't hane to fake it." As he said this he left her with a slight push and turned his back to her.
'Yeh maine kya kar diya.' She thought to herself. 'I am sorry angad.' And then she left him alone. Angad hit the window sill with his hand.
'How dare she. How dare she play games with me. Kya yeh karma zaroori tah. Dadi plz aa jao. Main aapko bahut miss kar raha hoon.' He thought to himself.
"mama, main ghar jaa rahi hoon." Kripa said as she came down the satirs. She was shaking as the bout of tears could erupt anytime.
"Haan kripa jao beta. Aaram karlo. Tum subah se kaam kar rahi ho.go and take rest." Naina said and added, "Aur haan dilip ka fone aaya tah. Who jkeh rahe the ki mama parson aa jayegi."
"yeh…yeh toh achchi baat hai. Aunty main kal dadi se milne hospital jaungi." She said meekly and left.

plz comment 😃 😃 😃 it took me 4 hours to write teh kiss scene 😳 Edited by rimsibani - 17 years ago
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part
kripa should tell angad she loves him
nice to hear that dadi is better
👏
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just read the wholle FF nd i loved it specially the last part thatw as awsome! do continue soon cant wait to read more 😛 👏 👏
IndianCutie13 thumbnail

great part

this was the best part ever

karipa thumbnail
wow super mind blowing     gr88888888888888 con soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great fanfic.. kripa is in such a big predicament.. what will she do.. hmmm

continue soooooon
rimsibani thumbnail
guyz thanx for all yer replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx a zillion 😆
i m about to post the next part and hope u like that as well..........its gonna b gud for a while until i turn my mind evil!!!11 😛
rimsibani thumbnail

The nextscene shifts to night, kripa is in her bedroom, standing by the window,
'I am sorry mishty. I betrayed your trust.tum jisse pyar karti thi maine usi se.' and a tear stroked down her eye.
'wah ri kismet, kya khel khela hai. Jisse mishty pyaar karti hia ussi se tune mera dil judwa diya.' And she did not sleep the rest of the night.
The case was the same with angad.
"angad Khanna ne pehli baar kisi se pyaar kiyaaur usi ne use thukra diya.. par kripa kya samajhti hai, uske naa kehne se uska pyar jhutla jayega? No no ways kripa. I know u love me just the ways I love you.' He thot nad then the flashes of him and kripa kissing came back in his mind and left a smile on his face.

The next day kripa went to the hospital ot meet dadi, but she was still in I.C.U., she could not meet her. The whole day neither of them, angad or kripa, met each other. But noth missed each other.
So at night when angad could bear it no more, he decided to call kripa and discuss the matter. But she had switched off her cell.

The next day dadi is released from the hospital. At her home,
"dadi ab kaisa lag raha hai?" angad asked.
"Ab theek hai beta." She said weakly. Then she noticed that angad was looking very worn out. "kya hua angad?, itne pareshan kyun lag rahe ho?"
"dadi aap beemar theen naa isiliye. Ab aap jaldi theek ho jaiye, toh main bhi theek ho jaaunga." He said, though he knew he was upset majorly because of kripa. He wanted to tell her the truth, but wasn't sure whether he should or not because the doctor had told her not to take stress."
"angad tujhe toh maaloom hai kit u dadi kea age jhooth nahi bol sakta., toh fir koshish hi kyun karta hai?" she smiled and added, "mujhe sabh such such bata. Kya baat hai?" she had that convicing power in her eyes. Finally he made up her mind and told ger each and everything.
"angad kya tum usse sachi main pyaar karte ho?"she asked. She knew he did, but she wanted to tell him the real value of love, but then thot that it was not the right time.
"haan dadi. Dadi main kripa ko pehle bilkul pasand nahi karta tha.par main galat tha dadi, amine apne pyaar ko nafrat samajh liya tha." A little smile then flickered on his face. "dadi", he said looking nowhere and lost, "love is beautiful. Par kripa mishty ki wajah se inkaar kar rahi hai. Kuch kariye naa dadi." She felt that angad was really in love. As there came a warmness in his eyes whenever he took her name. and moreover she felt that kripa was wrong to a certain extent.
"angad main kripa se baat karungi, par ek shrt par."
"theek hai dadi, bataiye kya shart hai. Iskeliye kuch bhi."
"jab main kripa se baat karungi, tab tum yahan nahi hoge.". she said. She thought that if he would be present then kripa will not be able to take hre decision.
"bolo, tum jaoge naa?"
"pakka dadi. Main bahar rahunga aur aap aur kripa aat kar sakte hain."
"lekin ab aap use bulao toh sahi."
"uski zaroorat nahi hai angad. Meri usse subah hi baat ho gayi, she will be here within half an hour."
And the kripa came, but she was trying to ignore him.
"addi and angad were sitting on the sofa, buta as she came, he got up and left.
"ab aap kaisi hain dadi." She asked, but she was surprised to see that angad left.
"main theek hoon beta. Tum akisi ho?"
"main bhi. Dadi ab aap kum boliye aur yeh kya, aap bedroom mein jaa ke rest kariye naa."
"bhai kripa, tumhe toh pata hi hoga ki kisi maa ke bache mushkil main hain toh wo maa kaisi chayan se baith sakti hai."
'oh god. Yeh dadi kya keh rahi hain, kahin angad ne unhe sab kuch toh nahi bata diya.' She wondered.
"nahi dadi. Who khush nahi reh sakti."
"toh kripa, jab main aayi toh angad ne bataaya ki who khush nahi hai."
Kripa kwhat was coming.what wud she tell dadi now?
"kripa", dadi said in a commanding voice, "kya tum angad se pyaar karti ho?"dadi was to the point.
Kripa was in a now. She was in a situation in which she wanted to tell the truth, but it was tooo bitter.
"kripa tumhari aankhien sab keh rahi hain. Beta main toh pehle se hi ajnti thi kit um dono ek dusre se pyaar karte ho. Ek rishte ko banana ke liye, beta pehle uski buniyaad ko banana zaroori hota hai. Agar tum aisa karoge, to who rishta khud ba khud banat chala jayega. Kripa ab main thak ho gayi honn aur aaram karne jaa rahi hoon. Tum aur angad, plz, apne liye isska solution nikalo kripa. Angad tumhara bahar intezaar kar raha hai." She said this and left.
Dadi had convinced her to think about their relation. All kripa wanted to do now was to forget everything and just go to angad and tell him that she loved him very much. So she went outside and found angad standin beside the entrance door. As she came his eyes looked her expectantly.
"kripa", before he could say anythingelse, she ran towards him and hugged him tightly, which he welcomed.
"kripa, main janta tha, who ek galti nahi thi." He said half crying, half laughing.
"angad mujhe chod ke mat jaana, mujhe tumhaari bahut zaroorat hai. I love you."
He brot her to face her, and looked at her with so much intensity, that made her legs weak.
[guyz……remember this:

😳]
"kripa", he said shaggily,"agar tum mere saath ho toh main kisi se bhi lad sakta hoon, kuch bhi kar sakta hoon. Bus tum mera saath kabhi mat chodna."
"kabhi nahi angad, kabhi nahi."
They both smiled and looked at each other. And they felt that the world was theirs. Angad pulled kripa a little closer and said,
"kripa, aaj amin tumhe apna farm house dikhana chahta hoon. Kya tum aur main dinner ikkathe kar saktein hai?"
"haan angad, main aaungi." She said smilingly.
Angad and kripa then left dadis place and headed their respective homes. They were both smiling at each other. Then this song plays,…

Thandi hawaayein hai, jaadoo ka mausam hai...
Har shakh ujli hai...
Har dhoond roshan hai...

Kaisa ghazab ka samaa hai...
Aise mein dil sochtha hai...
Shaayad kisi pal mein...
Apni mohabbat ka, hone ko deedaar hai...

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that was a gr8 part
plz continue soon