kuch uu karengey kabza teri dharkano par
khud he naam hamarey zindagi kar jaogey
ek din....
mohabbat to honi hai
mohabbat ho jayegi
ek din....
(this poem is my own creation)

ANGAD
he is 26 years old,he is a CBI officer,having an intense n manfull personality,a bit short temper n loyal to his job,he rarely smiles never laugh
KRIPA
she is an only daughter of india's richest bussiness man rishab bajaj,she just said goodbye to her teenage n entering in her 20th year,she love singing n dancing,,she is a funloving n bubly girl who love always smilling n laughing.
-------------------------------------------

they met once n luck bind them for a time being n then love bind them for a life time
lets find out....when n how the most 2 different people  met n wat will happened that change thr lives forever

Edited by cup-of-tae - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reena120 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wonderfull can u add prem mukti pls 👏
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome cant wait.... sounds amazin
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Coool Fan fic!!!!! Continue sooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!
IndianCutie13 thumbnail
can't wait
and i'm so happy ur doing another ff i love them
insia12 thumbnail
wow tht was random fatii..thx 4 starting a new ff !!!!awsome hun....cont sooon
mansi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome concept!
cant wait to read the first part..
angullgrl91 thumbnail
OMG. dat was such an awesome poem. it was shoooooo sweet n romantic. luv the character sketch.cant wait 2 read more. 😃
cup-of-tae thumbnail
guys check out the introduction of my this fan fic on page no1,i updated a picture of angad n kripa thr to portrey thr charecter sketch.

part 1

a car was running in the beautiful roads of london,after a while that car stops in front of the college(high school)n a girl get off frm the driving seat.she walks toward the main gate of the college(high school)n ask to the watch man:"do u knw where tina is??".that watch man gives her a myterious smile n said:"i dnt knw where is tina right now but i saw her an hour ago ,she was inside the institute".that girl feel quite weired abt the behavoiur of the watchman.but she walks in the college(high school).
   she wear frilled mini skirt with fited top n she is walking in the coridoor of her college all alone,the only noise is of her high heels sandle.....n she was checking each n every class room of her college n screams"tina!tina r u thr".but every time she was disapointed.now she is a bit scared becoz thr is no one in the college except her,usually her college went off at 4 o'clock in the evening but now its 7 o'clock of the evening...she remind herself that an hour ago tina call her n tell her to come college(high school)that was very urgent n important.but now she doesnt find her anywhere.
    then she finally reach at the hall of her college n placed her hand on the right side of the entrance to turn on the lights,n after turn on the lights ,she get a shock,her eyes forget to blink....then all of sudden a big smile comes on her face n her eyes lighting up with happiness....yes that girl was KRIPA
    tina n all her gang(frnd group)was standing in front of the hall,the hall was beautifully decorated,n they all screams:"surprize"...then all of them rush toward kripa n said:"how do u like our surprize"kripa said smillingly:"it was shocking guys".then two teachers comes forward n said:"a girl which r used to gave shocks to others finally get a shcok also"(thr teachers r also smilling).sir thomas(kripa's teacher)said:"i can never imagin a lizard in my attendence file.miss jesica(an other teacher of kripa)said n"n who can imagin coacroches in my lunch".kripa felt bit embaressed on her own jokes which she did with her teachers.she said in a cute way:"that was just a joke sir!..im sorry".her sir n mam both give her a hug n said:"we will miss u kripa!u r one of the best of our school".then tina drag her toward the table which put in center of the hall n cake was placed on the table.kripa said:"cake???for wat".rahul(kripa's frnd)said:"well we all wanted to celebrate ur birthday which is day after tommorow but u r leaving for india tommorow n we cant able to celebrate ur birthday with u..so we think y wudnt we celebrate ur birthday in advance".kripa was really happy n give a frndly hug to rahul n said:"thnx yaar!".then rohan said(kripa's frnd):"n we all wish that u will get ur mr perfect in india after rejecting dozens of guys in london"...kripa said carelessly:"well those guys were not of my kind"....rahul said:"n wat is ur kind"....kripa :"well hmmmm... i never think abt it".pooja(kripa's an other frnd)"dnt tell me kripa that u never think abt ur mr perfect,girls saw a dreams of thr mr perfect in this age group...dnt tell me u dnt believe in dreams also".kripa said:"pooja! i believe in dreams..but i want to become the itnerpretation of someone's else dreams ".tina said:"wat a stupid logic kripa!wat will happened when u find interpretation of ur own dreams".kripa got confuse,rohan interrupt:"i hope they both r the inerpretation of eachother dreams" kripa was still confuse n said:"ufff...these love n dreams affairs r so iritatable"all her frnds gigling ,kripa said:"thats y i told u this love n dreams r not my job...n let cut the cake now".
---------------------------------

next day,rahul n tina went to kripa's place to c her off to the air port,kripa was living in london frm last 3 years n now she is going bak to india ,coz her dad missing her so much n wanted to celebrate her 20th birthday with her.kripa planed to continue her studies in india.
after saying good bye to tina n rahul,she check in to the london airport.she turn bak n waving her hands smilingly n blow a flying kiss toward them...
   tina said to herself:"i knw kripa!every girl saw a dream of her mr perfect atleast once in a life...n u also do".rahul said:"kripa is such a sweet heart!n i think she is a kind of a girl who belive in reality".tina said:"yes!she has the power to fullfill her dreams into reality".
   kripa was sitting in airplane n waiting for the moment when she will met her dad(mr bajaj)n her childhood best frnd k.t.kripa was smilling by remembering her old memories n said in her heart:"im comming "

Edited by cup-of-tae - 17 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome 1st part... luved it!!!!!