Bachelors get the blues too-sachin sharma

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

A bachelor's life isn't as carefree or responsibility free as many believe it to be. These guys have tonnes of small and big problems like loneliness, accommodation concerns, food hassles and homesickness to deal with. Many complain that it's a Herculean task to find accommodation when they move to other cities for work because landlords love to believe that single guys are trouble magnets, who will stay out late, bring male friends over and basically make a nuisance of themselves.

Homesickness too is a constant companion till they get their bearings right in a new environment and even though men are meant to make the best chefs, not everyone is a born cook and dealing with or hiring cooks or learning to whip up a meal isn't easy.

Other problems faced by men:

* In the airport, a lady is allowed to pass the security with a handbag and a carrybag. But single men carrying a briefcase and a laptop are told, "you are allowed only one piece of hand baggage."

* Ladies get away with their lipsticks, moisturisers... but men are told to get rid of their shaving cream, lotion from their hand luggage while travelling.

* In pubs and discos, a group of girls are welcome while stags are strictly told "couples only" and shown the door.

Sachin Sharma, TV Actor

Food is one of my biggest problems. Ever since I moved from Delhi to Mumbai I really miss home food. I guess it's the same with every bachelor. There is nobody around to cook and even though food is provided for paying guests it is never as good as home food.

cheers

resh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
tfs dont worry sachin i will always cook food for u come to my house my jaan my love 😳
Bubbles_Rox thumbnail
awwwwwwww...hes so cute...t4s...bachara i bill make ju foods..."everyday"😳
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆 😆 poor guy....everyone here is ready to make you food!! just tell us when 😉

~jessie~