The *Saakshi Tanwar* Fan Club Avi/SigsPg8 - Page 114

Posted: 13 years ago
aawwww.... Mehwish awesooooooooommeeeee sig yaar๐Ÿ‘ u did it again๐Ÿฅณ can u make Sakshi sig with the picz from Balika Vadhu.. if u need da pics let me knw... guies I hv xam  2moro...  plz pray 4 me๐Ÿ˜› i will complete da FC 2moro...
sorry cudnt work 2day
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Anamika163 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika163

aawwww.... Mehwish awesooooooooommeeeee sig yaar๐Ÿ‘ u did it again๐Ÿฅณ can u make Sakshi sig with the picz from Balika Vadhu.. if u need da pics let me knw... guies I hv xam  2moro...  plz pray 4 me๐Ÿ˜› i will complete da FC 2moro...
sorry cudnt work 2day
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Awwww.... Thanks a lot jani๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am so happy that New FC Banraha hai๐Ÿ˜ƒTongue
and Balika Vadhu se kaonsi pic?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kya thume mujhe de sakhti ho? Embarrassed
Btw, Mein thumare liye zaror Pray karo gi Honey๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Inshallah thumara xam bahot acha jai gha ๐Ÿ˜ƒTongue
Good Luck For Your FC & XAM๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love Mehwish!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
All the best my cutiepie, Anamika! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I will defo Pray for u! ๐Ÿค—   Allah apki madat karee... Ameen ! ๐Ÿค— God bless u ! !!

Lots of LOVE, and Prayer ! Hina ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Optimistiz and Sony TV is coming up with Crime Patrol season 2 with the same hosts...

Sony's Crime Patrol which had a very successful run in its first season is soon to return.

We hear that the show will begin in the end of September and will be a biweekly to start with. Optimistiz and Sony will be retaining the host of season 1. Anup Soni initially, and might rope in Saakshi Tanwar later.

When contacted, Producer Sanjiv Sharma  said, " Yes the channel is committed to bring back Crime Patrol the launch is going to happen very quickly the first season saw lots of success and we will be retaining the same flavor for season 2. We have had lot more time this time for our pre-production phase and we are looking ahead for the launch."

Producer, Vipul Shah too asserted "Crime Patrol will return to be a biweekly. It will launch at the end of this month but we have not been confirmed the exact launch date and time slot."

We tried calling Anup Soni but he remained unavailable for comment.

Reporter:Srividya Rajesh
Author: Ranjini Nair 

Yeeeaaah! Its PARTY TIME! ๐Ÿฅณ 
Weeeeee.... All the best Paro! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I'm getting eager to seee u!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Guys, Its party time! ! ๐Ÿค—
yeay yeay yeaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy party party partyyyyyyy๐Ÿฅณ
Sakshi babby come soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
thnx a lot Hina๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey guies... our Brand new FC is ready๐Ÿฅณ