Darshan Dave Appreciation Thread: Check!

Shariefah thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyritu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Updated fan list

welcome new fans

Zafeerah

baby blue

palak joshi

flute

luv_true

Angad4me4eve r

Arifalm

Insanity

punjabi blessing

elli

bzpunjabi 

modish

linn

deshi 2007   

masoom shararati     

sonia_778

saira_92   

sidikha      

ok im sorry...friends again..i join your fan club and will send pics. soon, u r just like me, cutely short tempered and good at heartπŸ˜‰.....we will make it the best fan club now.....i see that people just walk in.... you get so many 'views' but cant they just drop in a line...?atleast they should feel that there are people who take initiative to make their star and his whereabouts accessible to them they just download the snaps and quietly disappears

Friends although we dont know each other in person but i think we all should have this self dignity and a global courtsey to say thanks to who so ever has given you a free moment of joy by presenting such pics and presentations for unknown people on the forum...trust me you will feel good at the end of the day .....

WELCOME TO

DARSHAN DAVE

FAN CLUB

Edited by heyritu - 16 years ago
Shariefah thumbnail

do join!!

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago
Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is cool and very natural and his bihari is so cute and he is the jaan of this serial...

He is handsome in his own way...

Good Job chutki....

nice pics 😳
akshatx thumbnail
Lucky chap someone go tell Sujit that he has become star,girls are fighting for him πŸ˜† ....I JOIN,very good actor. just one suggestion keep one place where we first have picture preview then video link of all episode one after another so that i will see if sujit is not there i will not download....thanks...Edited by akshatx - 17 years ago
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshatx

Lucky chap someone go tell Sujit that he has become star,girls are fighting for him πŸ˜† ....I JOIN,very good actor. just one suggestion keep one place where we first have picture preview then video link of all episode one after another so that i will see if sujit is not there i will not download....thanks...

hahahahah...its not a fight dear...its more like a misunderstanding..and we have solved it...i understand why she behaved that way and she also understands me...like she said...hum gussa bahut jaldi ho jate hai...ka kare sujitwa ka asar hai πŸ˜›.but yeah someone should give him the news....humri barka babu ko ka ghabar uske liye idhar ka ka tamasa howat haiπŸ˜†....

..about ur request....hum mods ko PM kar kar ke humri haath thak gayle hai....they just dont reply yaar....and they closed the archive, i cant post it there, i'm sooo sorry, magar hum har episodwa ke liye ee metion jarur karenge ki sujitwa us me hai ya nahiπŸ˜‰

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyritu

ok im sorry...friends again..i join your fan club and will send pics. soon, u r just like me, cutely short tempered and good at heartπŸ˜‰.....we will make it the best fan club now.....i see that people just walk in.... you get so many 'views' but cant they just drop in a line...?atleast they should feel that there are people who take initiative to make their star and his whereabouts accessible to them they just download the snaps and quietly disappears

Friends although we dont know each other in person but just a global courtsey to say thanks to who so ever has given you a free moment of joy by such pics and presentations...trust me you will feel good at the end of the day .....

WELCOME TO

DARSHAN DAVE

FAN CLUB

hello heyritu,

sure sure friendsπŸ˜‰, u are right...i get gussa very easy....i cant help it...and i never meant to hurt you...i am glad everything is sorted out now........let's make this GES section rock!!! we need every1 for that!!! and this pic at the end it is omg, it is wauw.....i wanna use it for a siggy....is that ok with you?

Edited by Shariefah - 17 years ago
~*Sandeep*~ thumbnail
Count me in.............................. 😳
heyritu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes why not be as creative as you can be with these pics...im ecstatic today...i cant tell you i just saw episode 21 in India...me and my family have gone crazy today... this guy is growing like anything...it was a complete Sujit treat today....im happy that he justifies our feelings and efforts everytime he appears on screen....brilliant...today as always....samman is once again in Sujit's den...brilliant scenes again...ok i wont reveal see for your self.......the real hero of this serial..this channel infact..... πŸ‘   
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyritu

Yes why not be as creative as you can be with these pics...im ecstatic today...i cant tell you i just saw episode 21 in India...me and my family have gone crazy today... this guy is growing like anything...it was a complete Sujit treat today....im happy that he justifies our feelings and efforts everytime he appears on screen....brilliant...today as always....samman is once again in Sujit's den...brilliant scenes again...ok i wont reveal see for your self.......the real hero of this serial..this channel infact..... πŸ‘   

hey is it possible for u to upload these videos? i mean indian episodes? its not fair!! i wanna see him too πŸ˜†....btw we have a siggy of him now....πŸ˜‰