Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

would u love a religious person?

~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
would u love a religious person?

Would u want ur life partner to be a religious person? like what i mean is like a person who if is a hindu goes to temple...or for muslims goes to mosque...or a person who prayes all the time..and stuff...

For i think as long as the person is a nice person..but if he is a muslim who believes that womes shouldnt have rights..or that woukd tell me not to work and stay at home..or would make me waar a hijab...then i dont like that...but if he is a religious person who is sweet..and beleves that men and women both should have equal right..then i am ok with that...what about u guys??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
of course i would ! as long as da person is a gud human being n loves me 😳
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Not really...I prefer no religious people...I'm not religious myself...I don't want the person I love telling me that women are crap and alll.....I'm a fullto feminist who wants to fall in love....weird but right!

I want to fall in love to love the person not because I can't manage on my own!!
love_vs_hate thumbnail
Religion does'nt matter what the matter is all a person should be a good one! His/Her goodness will attract us towards him/her self.
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i like religious person bt if he doesnt allw me to stop wrking itz nt possible fr me...i like guys who blives in God...coz i do..if he goes to temple or church or mosque..it'll b sweet of him bt i dnt like ppl who shw off so much that they r religious...
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would love a person who would respect me and my felings and my likes and dislikes...
I dont like the idea,of people throwing their decision on outher's..for whatever sake.....
If you love me..then you wont thrust on me the htings I dont want..😉
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If the person really loves you and you love him, he would never try to convert you to his beliefs, if they did then they are not right for you. But why would you be in a relationship with someone like that in the first place?
aish_punk thumbnail

well i share the same thoughts as u..

he should visit a church/temple/mosque but not try to change me for something...

n if he's really sweet, loves me and i love him then its fiine..
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Maybe not!!!
lol
Buh if he tells me 2 change like EVERYTHING about me 2 suit his needs den...... no way ho zay!!!

But if he's a really nice person a gud human being ... hu cares 4 ma family nd luves me truly 4 hu i am den yh!!!

Awesome!!! lol
Usman17 thumbnail
i wd v 2 hv rlgius person.... cz she wl also make me rlgius....