Spoiler 5th Feb

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
Danger Zone - Rakesh, Neeti, Ritu and Anandrupa
Safe - Rehan

Palash saves - Anandrupa

So tomorrow there will be contestant voting to save one from Rakesh, Neeti, Ritu... Palash wanted to save 2 this time also as last week but Somya told him not to do so and let contestants have their right... so he agreed...

Ritu again in danger after such a great performance   But anyways, she has public support πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by smallwonder - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jury was really tough on the contestants last night ..

i again reiterate,these singers are no less talented than other shows..
they are better on the whole than II2..but the show itself is a disaster..

last night rehan,rakesh and ritu were mindblowing..

comparitively neethi and anandi showed less flair and variety..

but i think neethi will be saved by the students..
and unfortunately we may lose either rakesh or ritu..
smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

jury was really tough on the contestants last night ..

i again reiterate,these singers are no less talented than other shows..
they are better on the whole than II2..but the show itself is a disaster..

last night rehan,rakesh and ritu were mindblowing..

comparitively neethi and anandi showed less flair and variety..

but i think neethi will be saved by the students..
and unfortunately we may lose either rakesh or ritu..

i think contestants will save rakesh... if u remember, last gala when they were asked who shud be in danger, most of them said neeti and ritu... so i think they will not save neeti...

mini_nee thumbnail
i haven;t seen the epi so have to wait till i see & then can comment...waiting for the video
smallwonder thumbnail
well, on second thoughts, i think they can infact save neeti coz they know that both rakesh and ritu are crowd favorites... so they might want to eliminate one of them...

smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini_nee

i haven;t seen the epi so have to wait till i see & then can comment...waiting for the video

i saw the episode and felt ritu was truly gr8 πŸ‘πŸ‘ i found rehan very average yesterday - both singing and performance... the jury just keeps inflating his performances by all the hype - in reality, it wasnt all that good... his adnan sami song "kabhi to nazar milao" was not at all well sung...

Edited by smallwonder - 17 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
Thanks for the update smallwonder. I hope its not Rakesh and Ritu in the danger zone. Can't comment on the performance cos I haven't seen the episode yet.
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

i saw the episode and felt ritu was truly gr8 πŸ‘πŸ‘ i found rehan very average yesterday - both singing and performance... the jury just keeps inflating his performances by all the hype - in reality, it wasnt all that good... his adnan sami song "kabhi to nazar milao" was not at all well sung...

well as every body here probably knows i am a ritu supporter..maybe that is the reason i was down playing her performance...very honestly-i thought last night  was her best yet..i loved the ghazalπŸ˜ƒ

rehans performance was minblowing-his voice was sounding a bit flat i thought

rakesh has a unique voice..he will find a niche in the industry..

smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

well as every body here probably knows i am a ritu supporter..maybe that is the reason i was down playing her performance...very honestly-i thought last night  was her best yet..i loved the ghazalπŸ˜ƒ

rehans performance was minblowing-his voice was sounding a bit flat i thought

rakesh has a unique voice..he will find a niche in the industry..

about rehan, i found him very lifeless in both kabhi to nazar and jawani phir na aaye... not that he was besura, but just wasnt sounding good... as if he it was being sung just for the sake of it... i have liked rehan's performances in the past but this was oneof his not so good ones...

ritu is a charmer πŸ‘

luckyleo thumbnail
I personally feel ritu is the best in the lot, followed by rehan and rakesh. anandrupa is good but hasn't shown much variation. wish ritu doesn't have to face voting again.. this week neethi should be the one to leave.. but one never knows in these reality shows !!!