Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Member Of The Week - Abhi (kabhi_21) (Page 17)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged

abhi waooo fir fass gayeBig smile . I'll definitly grill uTongueLOLbahut mazza aayega.Dancing

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

Originally posted by s.priya

Originally posted by kabhi_21

As a friend.... i felt u made mistakes rarely but did nt accept that instead tried t fight it out..... As a friend I thought I should tell this to you..... finally its your decision whether you want to accept this weakness or otherwise.....

A friend would not select a public platform to make another friend aware of their "shortcomings".

I truly wonder whats happening to the definition of friendship these days.

Only commenting on the words, not the persons.
I personally see nothing wrong with statement....I will admit even I have a hard time admitting I am wrong at times....don't we all do that and it takes us time to realize that I wish I had done it the other way or I wish I had not argued or I wish I could do it differently.

My suggestion then questions as such should not be asked.

One quote "Only a true friend can tell you your faults but loves you anyway" - Unknown

Just a thought - No Offence meant!

I completely endorse that thought.  I beleive in it myself.  But I believe that a friend would not choose a public platform for somethingl like this
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:38am | IP Logged

As a friend.... i felt u made mistakes rarely but did nt accept that instead tried t fight it out..... As a friend I thought I should tell this to you..... finally its your decision whether you want to accept this weakness or otherwise.....

A friend would not select a public platform to make another friend aware of their "shortcomings".

I truly wonder whats happening to the definition of friendship these days.

Only commenting on the words, not the persons.

Was not it a question asked on public platformConfused.... well anyhow.... let Adi decides if he wants to be angry with me.... or know his weakness and work on it.... if he does nt feel its his weakness its okk..... as manjudi gave in question..... i just gave my opinion on strengths and weaknesses of membersBig smile

No abhi, I wont be angry with you, its your POV, u have a right to express it.

But ,how can one decide whether your point of view is right or wrong? possibilities of error do exist there, doesnt it?..What is your perception of RIGHT, may  not  always also be right- right?Wink

Edited by adi_0112 - 05 February 2007 at 9:45am
kabhi_21 IF-Rockerz
kabhi_21
kabhi_21

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi_0112

No abhi, I wont be angry with you, its your POV, u have a right to express it.

But ,how can one judge whether your point of view is right or wrong? possibilities of error do exist there, doesnt it?..What is your perception of RIGHT, may  not  always also be right- right?Wink

Very true..... and I gave my opinion as I felt that you have that weakness...... but u better know if you have that...

Even my dad told me that I was overconfident with CA..... and it was for me to evaluate if I was......Big smile

And priya...... I cant do anything if you want to take it as offense..... I wonder how MOTW becomes a fun thread at will and a serious thread at discretion......

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:49am | IP Logged

And priya...... I cant do anything if you want to take it as offense..... I wonder how MOTW becomes a fun thread at will and a serious thread at discretion......

No one asked u to do anything Abhi.  As a member of IF, and as a member whose name had been taken and used in a rather derogatory manner in the name of fun Dead, I guess I still have the right to voice my thought... or does that right vest with only a fewConfused

MOTW is and should remain only a fun thread and SHOULD NEVER EVER become a ground for someone to write such things about another member of IF.   I remember reading sometime back, that it is not correct to make open statements / take the name.... malign.....  about another member of IF.... did I read it right Ouch
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Kabhi,

Question time:

1. how dedicated and passionate are you about your profession?

2. What is the ultimate destination you have, as far as career go?

3. What would your reaction be if someone belittled your profession ? would you see the joke in it, or take it seriously?

will do for the time beingBig smile

*Jaya* IF-Sizzlerz
*Jaya*
*Jaya*

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged

u r a lawyerWink it was just for fun... i hope no offenceBig smile

I have a quick question here Abhi Tongue

If for you, for a lawyer 'Jhooth hi Satya hai', what is it for an Accountant/CA? Wink Ab corporate world me, thodi bahut 'adjustments' to har accountant ko karni padti hai Tongue

*Jaya* IF-Sizzlerz
*Jaya*
*Jaya*

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged

I completely endorse that thought.  I beleive in it myself.  But I believe that a friend would not choose a public platform for somethingl like this

I will totally agree with both Zee and Priya here... Yes, a friend should be the first one to point out mistakes, and yes it should never be in any public platform... Ultimately you want your friend to work on the mistakes, without making him/her feeling belittled in any way.. so you should take him/her in complete trust for that...

At least that is what I would have done Smile

Go to top