Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: ChameliKaYaar

Ladies and Gentlmen,
   I have said it before and I say it again. What we are dealing with here is a darned inanimated mode of communication. When communicating through this media, one should always be ready to give benefits of doubt to the writer (I would). Having read all the comments, rebuttals and counter-rebuttals, I realize that "perceived" mistakes have been made.

For all you know, Abhi may have been smiling from the corner of his mouth when answering...thinking that this comments will generate applauses and smiles. But the result was reverse..... Classic example of "inanimate" communication..... What are the chances that his comments would have been received differently if he had "told" them in person to either Adi or Priya?..... At the risk of being chastized, I muster courage to say.....Low to None..... because he would have expressed it in a manner which would have been totally different and would have been construed differently.

I request all to bury the hatchet and continue to move on in the right spirit of this MOTW and not discuss those "disputed" answers any further.

It is not my intent to be an arbiter and I am not good at it...but if it helps move this MOTW forward in the right spirit then at the end of the day, I will be happy.

C'mon everybody......Smile now....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....or would it require a Chameli joke to bring in the smile?.....just let me know and it will come in supersonic jet this time....πŸ˜ƒ

Here here Manish.πŸ‘  Can we please give Abhi the benefit of doubt as he is sleeping right now.  I was so much looking forward to yet another fulfilled thread after Adimoshai's last week.  Bhaskarji you are right also and let us keep this thread a fun thread and sort out our differences in a PM.  I know Abhi and Adi are good friends.... πŸ‘  Friends can work things out themselves.

Yeah, Manish, you need to liven things up yaar. Where is Chameli and my partner in crime Dia.?πŸ˜†

MinaliπŸ˜›

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

Pehle yeh parivaar hi thaa... koi nahi chahtha hi parivaar rahe yeh.... ab aap logon ki meherbaani hai...

Ye ab bhi parivaar hai and what a family!!!.....a bunch of super-duper, intelligent ladies and gentlemen spread across the globe and still connected to each other....chatting away to glory...sharing experience on a daily basis.......inseparable part of each others' life......an incident or 2 here and there cannot break the bond....

C'mon...Let the spirit not droop....πŸ˜›

Edited by ChameliKaYaar - 17 years ago
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Swayamvar ka scene hai....
Chameli ke haanthon mein varmaala hai...
Saamne hain

Raavan: The most learned person on the earth
Bush: The most powerful person on the earth
Osama: The most wanted person on the earth
Chamelikayaar: The biggest minnow on the earth

Chameli aagey badhti hai aur varmaala CKY ke gale mein pehna deti hai...

Ye Kya hua, Kaise hua, Kyon hua, Kilsliye hua...Kisne kaha tha aisa hone ki (siway mere) πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Answer please and be Logical. πŸ˜†
tnx for answering.. lemme catch up w/ all the answers...phir will give another set...πŸ˜ƒ

C'mon everybody......Smile now....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....or would it require a Chameli joke to bring in the smile?.....just let me know and it will come in supersonic jet this time....πŸ˜ƒ

oy vey chameli ka joke.... boldo... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2smart4u

oy vey chameli ka joke.... boldo... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kya ladki hai yaar...Kahan kahan se uthke log chale aate hain.....arre dekho 2-3 post oopar.....dikh jayega mera Chameli saga.....Joke nahi samajh main aaya to mere se mat poochho.....jaake ek Deemag Ke Doctor se consult karo....πŸ˜†

Kya ladki hai yaar...Kahan kahan se uthke log chale aate hain.....arre dekho 2-3 post oopar.....dikh jayega mera Chameli saga.....Joke nahi samajh main aaya to mere se mat poochho.....jaake ek Deemag Ke Doctor se consult karo....πŸ˜†

woh joke tha??????????  well lemme be the first to break the news to u.... that joke wasn't funnyπŸ˜›.... aghar chameli ke haath se varmaala bush cheen kar uske upar daal diya hota... to it would had been funny!πŸ˜†

'cuz think about it... chameli putting the varmaala on chamelikayaar... too obvious... there has to be some twist...right?πŸ˜†

simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awww

And am not planning to work on that πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† It's not a quality we'd want to change about you didi! πŸ˜ƒ

Waise..I am a bit sad that we (Abhi and I) haven't gotten to know each other yet. Apne baare me taareef sunne ki aadat si padh gayi thi courtesy Adi 😳 πŸ˜†

Waise... ye kaise hua... na Manish se na Abhi se jaada jaan pehchaan hui hai... ye dono mere haathon se kaise fisal gaye!? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Guardian Angel thumbnail

🀣  lols.... yeah, Chameli saga ahura hai na?  Abhi..... wakey wakey!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: simtara

Waise... ye kaise hua... na Manish se na Abhi se jaada jaan pehchaan hui hai... ye dono mere haathon se kaise fisal gaye!? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

u can't get everyone sweety...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but good luck w/ them... one's crazy w/ amrita... the other's head over heels for chameli...πŸ˜†

Edited by 2smart4u - 17 years ago