Originally posted by s.priya

JHOOT HI SATYA HAI, u think this is an apt ID for me🤢

God help us all.

All the best for ur MOTW. 

u r a lawyer😉 it was just for fun... i hope no offence😃

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by adi_0112

Can you elaborate on this?

As a friend.... i felt u made mistakes rarely but did nt accept that instead tried t fight it out..... As a friend I thought I should tell this to you..... finally its your decision whether you want to accept this weakness or otherwise.....

I hope you dont take it to heart against me😃

Thanks abhi for answers and I see you very observant and at the same time honest if don't know anything you just say it instead of making it up in your answers.

Doing good abhi 👏 👏but pages are running like jet speed getting hard to keep up with pages at work...😭

Originally posted by kabhi_21

As a friend.... i felt u made mistakes rarely but did nt accept that instead tried t fight it out..... As a friend I thought I should tell this to you..... finally its your decision whether you want to accept this weakness or otherwise.....

A friend would not select a public platform to make another friend aware of their "shortcomings".

I truly wonder whats happening to the definition of friendship these days.

Only commenting on the words, not the persons.

Originally posted by s.priya

A friend would not select a public platform to make another friend aware of their "shortcomings".

I truly wonder whats happening to the definition of friendship these days.

Only commenting on the words, not the persons.

Was not it a question asked on public platform😕.... well anyhow.... let Adi decides if he wants to be angry with me.... or know his weakness and work on it.... if he does nt feel its his weakness its okk..... as manjudi gave in question..... i just gave my opinion on strengths and weaknesses of members😃

u r a lawyer😉 it was just for fun... i hope no offence😃

No.  I dont think it was for fun.... and yes offence has been taken.🤢🤢

It is indeed unfortunate that a honorable profession is being mocked here.  Whatever you may think of the profession, to me, it is the most important thing in my life. 

But it does reflect your thoughts.... however they may be.

Was not it a question asked on public platform😕.... well anyhow.... let Adi decides if he wants to be angry with me.... or know his weakness and work on it.... if he does nt feel its his weakness its okk..... as manjudi gave in question..... i just gave my opinion on strengths and weaknesses of members😃

A very unfortunate question and a more unfortunate answer.... what a combination.🤢

abhi waooo fir fass gaye😃 . I'll definitly grill u😛😆bahut mazza aayega.

Originally posted by Awww

I personally see nothing wrong with statement....I will admit even I have a hard time admitting I am wrong at times....don't we all do that and it takes us time to realize that I wish I had done it the other way or I wish I had not argued or I wish I could do it differently.

My suggestion then questions as such should not be asked.

One quote "Only a true friend can tell you your faults but loves you anyway" - Unknown

Just a thought - No Offence meant!

I completely endorse that thought.  I beleive in it myself.  But I believe that a friend would not choose a public platform for somethingl like this

No abhi, I wont be angry with you, its your POV, u have a right to express it.

But ,how can one decide whether your point of view is right or wrong? possibilities of error do exist there, doesnt it?..What is your perception of RIGHT, may  not  always also be right- right?😉

Edited by adi_0112 - 17 years ago