Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss 911 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

PART 7

Armaan is schoked too se Jassi, and then he says AaaP?? Jassi is like, Jii main J-W company ki owner ki beeti houn, Raj enteres and says Who is the bautifull lady, and when Armaan is about to say something, then Raj says and where is the budda Balwaant Walia?? isnt his reputaiton says that he comes right on the time, and what is the clock now, yeah it is 10:01 so, that budda Kussat is late on his time table. It is really good, cuz then we can talk to the beautifull girl. Armaan is like shut the hell up, and gives Raj the eyes. Raj just ignores it and says whats your name, and Armaan who is this girl you've not ansered me. Jassi says: I m the Budda Kussats Daugther, Raj is really emberessed and says sorry i didnt mean it, Jassi ignores what Raj says. And says to Armaan : Aap nei kal meri jaan bachaai thi is liye mein aap kei badameez employee ko maaf karti houn. Armaan is like Thankz. Then he said magher aap kei Father nahin ayee?? Jassi : No he is sick, unke dokter nei kaha hein keh unko full rest ki zaroorat hein. Then Armaan says ohh oki, our jo aap ke saath aye hei woh koun, Jassi interubts and says he is my fianche. Raj is thinking to yeh woh ladki hein magher armaan nei tu nahin  bataya kei  us ladki ka koi fianche hain, ohh she is cheating her fianche, i like the girl, really interesting girl. mean while Armaan and Rahul shakes hands and Rahul says my name is Rahul, Armaan says i m Armaan. Rahul says pata hei aap kei barei mein Jassi... Jassi hits him at the food. and he says i mean Jessica. And he says ok. And the 3 of them goes at the boardroom for a Presantation.

I hope you all liked it, i have to go cuz my sister have to use the computer..

Bye

Aabha thumbnail
I liked it very much...Miss911....What's ur name yaar??  It sounds weird calling u Miss911..lolz....not ment to hurt u or ur made up name...I'm just curious😉

Ttyl,

Abs
Miss 911 thumbnail
lolz, my real name is Zara!!!  i couldnt find another name... soo...
usachick821 thumbnail

plz do continue!!!

Miss 911 thumbnail

PART 8

After they have shown the Presantation, Jassi is talking to Rahul and says: Tumhei Presantaition kaisi laghi?? Rahul: Hm, i think its a good presantaition. Jassi : Hena maine banayie tu achi hounie hain!! And they both smile to eachother. Then Armaan comes and says aap ko Presantaition kaisi laghi?!? Jassi: Hm, it was a good presantation, and we willl think about it. Armaan is really glad, And then Malika enteres and says Haan Achi tou hogi, kyounkeh is presantaiton ko maine sahi tarah sei banaya hei. Armaan is just ignoring Malika cuz he knows how she is. Jassi Says: Really... phir tu aap bohut entelligent houn gii, Malika Smileys and then jassi says: Tu aap kou kaise pata chala kei itna humara profit hogah?!? Malika is like : huh😕, jiiii??? Jassi : Haanji abhi abhi tu aap nei kaha kei yeh sab aapne banaya hei, but still i dont understand aap itna choota kaam khudi banaya hei, aap ki itni ehmiyat hei is company mei  (jassi really hates Malika) i mean aap itne chote chote kaam kerti hain is company mein, iss company mein koi  secraties nahin hein kya is tarah kei kaam kerne keh liye?!? Malika is furius and just goes away, and Rahul says: tum nei is malika ki tou bolti band kerdi, and they both laugh. Then comes Pari and says too Jassi, I m Pari is company kii Secratery, Jassi says ok and says to Rahul: Rahul mein abhi kissi sei mill kei aati houn ok?? Rahul: Ok i will be waiting for you. And Jassi leaves.

Pari is like wooow what a handsome guy it is. And then she throws some thing and pretend like that it fall it from her hands, and she says : oops i m soo dumb and bends down, Rahul helps Pari and gives her the files, Pari is like : ohh Thank you very much (like a cheap girl 😃) And she says Mujhei ithne kaam kernei partein hain is liye mein itne stress hou our i m really dump. She thinks that Rahul is gonna say something like no no, but instead of he says ok yeah thats right and leaves, Pari is really Mad!!

At Armaans cabin!

Jassi comes in and sees Armaan is not there, so she waits in the cauch for him, and when he comes jassi stands up and says: Armaan, Armaan looks back and sees Jassi, and he says aap yahaan?!?  Jassi: Haanji meine bas yehin kehna tha keh thanks for that you did for me yesterday, i mean if you wasnt there i dont know what would be happend and i dont know how a can repay you back. Armaan is like : ohh its ok, but u can repay mee back if you wanna go with me to a dinner, Jassi: ohh woh, no i cant,  but i can give you something else, Armaan is like : What ??? Jassi: A Contract?!?! Armaan is really happy that he got the contract and says thank you very much. And Raj is there too.

And they both are happy. Then Rahul comes and says should we go and Jassi says: Yeah sure!! And they all says bye and jassi, Rahul goes.

RaJ is laughing, and says tujhe pehli baar eik ladki nei naa kahan hei, our mujhe yeh bhi nahin lagta kei jo tune kahan us raat keh barei bhi nahin sach tha. Armaan is like: maine sach hi kahan tha, our agher main chahoon tu woh mere saath kiss kere, Raj Is like : WATEVER and says : is it a challenge that if you will kiss her and she will fall in love with you then i m gonna give you my house and my car. And if you are gonna loose you will give me your house and your car, is that a deal, Armaan is a little confused. And then Raj says , Are you afread?!?! kei woh tumse pyar nahin karei ghi?!?! are you a chicken, and makes a sound like boukh, boukh, boukh. (chinken voice 😃) And Armaan says its a deal!!!

hope you all liked it, plzzz comment and if you were bored then i m sorry!!!

Love Zara

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
i told u i liked it.. So many people wrote that pls continue
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Zara,.... Please continue........😊
Aabha thumbnail
This was awesome Zara!!!  Please continue whenever you can!!😊
suheera thumbnail
Can you please write what happens next?  Interesting story.. 
Miss 911 thumbnail

PART 9

At Golmohur

Jassi comes in to Armaans Cabin and stops by the door, cuz she can hear Armaan and Raj talking, so she eardrops at the door. And she can hear Armaan say: RaaaaJ, mein us Jessica kou apne sei pyar kerne kei liye hm, i want 5 weeks to do that , Raj Oh it takes WHOLE 5 Weeks for you to let Jessica fall in love with you and kiss you?? Then Armaan says: Ok. 4 Weeks, Raj: Ok! But you have to take a picture or kiss infront of me, cuz we have maked a bet for god sake. Armaan : Ya ya Whatever. Jassi hears everything and she is like : Jaise maine soocha tha us tarah Armaan sir Nahin hein, I think it is the first time she took wrong for a Person. Then she says : Armaan sir, mein bhi deekhti houn keh aap mujhe apne aap sei pyar kerne sei kya kerte hain, aap kitna low ghir saktei hein. Our mein aaj apne aap sei eik vaada kerti houn keh agher Armaan mere saath Pyar na kerne laghe tu Mera Naam bhi Jassi  Nahin. And she goes in armaans cabin. And she sees the both of them really silence after they see Jassi. Armaan is like : Ohh Jassi, you did a exellent job by making the Presantation, Jassi says : Jii...  and goes... After she is done with her work and it is time to go home, she goes home. It is 6 pm. And Jassi feels like she wants to go to At the Shopping Mall. So she take a Jeans on and a Kurta on, with bangles and she is looking styles and really beautifull. She takes the car and leaves.

At the Shopping Mall!!

Jassi is looking at some clothes and looks around and she sees Armaan, and she thinks "Oh my Gosh he is here okey i can deal with him" And Armaan comes to her and says : Hii Jessica jii you are looking Really Beautifull, Jassi says: Oh thanks you are looking very well, Armaan: Thanks, Tu aap yahaan kya ker rahein hein?? Jassi: Mein yahan peh car khareed nei ayi houn , Armaan is like : jii?!? Jassi: Yeh eik shopping mall hein, tu mein shopping kerne ayi houn na.!! Armaan: Ofcaorse Armaan is thinking " What the hell, agher meine vaada nahin kiya hoota tu mein kabh ka chala jata our us ko wabis jawaab bhi deta!!! JAssi is thinking " Mein is tarah behave nahin ker sakti, phir woh much sei pyar kaise ker saktei hein?!?! Then there is  a silence moment and then Armaan is about to leave, but then Jassi takes Armaan and says : I M Sorry, woh aaj mein bohat tension mein bohat hou tu shayed maine apna  ghuza aap peh nikaal diya, Armaan: Oh its ok, you dont have to say sorry to me! Jassi: Jii, and smiles at him and when he turns around to see something else she makes a face and takes her both hands and is making like she is about to kill him, and when he looks backs she takes her hands back hurredly. Armaan says: Tu aap aaj kya ker rahein hein?? Jassi: Jii mein kuch khaas nahin, kyoun?? Armaan : woh aap pichli baar mere saath dinner nahin ker sakti thi, tu mein souch raha tha keh agher aap mere saath dinner keh liye ayei ghi?? Jassi: aap ki fianche mind tu nahin kerein ghi?? Armaan: Aap ko kaise pata keh meri eik fianche bhi hain?? Jassi is like ohh shit and sayes quikly woh you know aap ki company bohat mashoor hein our aap kei barey mein bohat suna hein is liye, Armaan : Oh she will not mind, what about your fianche will he mind?!? Jassi: No no, he is not the jealoux type. Armaan: Ok then lets go then, Jassi: yes lets go. And they goes.

I know it was boring so i m sorry. I have to go now cuz i have to babysitt my sisters baby. So bye... Plzzz Comment

Take care

Love Zara