Posted: 18 years ago
aww too cute yaar!!!  plz continue!!😊
LoveVedant thumbnail
aaawww plz continue it is awesome
Miss 911 thumbnail

PART 5

Jassi and Armaan is still hugging eachother, when Jassi relises that she is hugging her "Armaan sir" she just stops hugging him and get off him, and says thanks sir, keh aap nei meri in gundoh se bachaya, agher aap nahin aate tu pata nahin kya ho jata, Armaan is like ... its okii, Lekin itni raat ko ker kya rahi thi??Jassi says woh tu aap and then she looks down then she relises that she has changed and just says, woh meein kissi ka wait ker rahi thi.. Armaan is like okeey, magher itni raat kou aap kis ka intezaar ker rahein thi?? Woh mere she looks up and sees a man and a women arm in arms and she says mein apne fianche ka wait ker rahi thi, Armaan is like Damn mera chanche geya, and says kya fianche hei aap ka itna wait keradia... JAssi : woooh us ki ghari kharaab ho gayi hogi.. Armaan says okii, magher aap ka naam kya hein?? woh mera naam Jassi..ca.... Jessica hei mera naam, Armaan okey , and i m Armaan and takes his hand forward and jassi takes her hand forward and they both shakes hand, Armaan says chalo mein aap ko ghar choor aata hou, Jassi : okey thanks. and jassi and Armaan is in the car when jassi is telling him the direction, and Jassi says stop idhar aap stop ker daye mei n yahaan  peh rehti houn, Armaan is like theek hain, and woow what a big house. And lives  when Jassi comes in side the house she ask her Bebe that where is Papajii?? bebe says woh beta tumharei papajii ki tabeyat kharaab ho gayi hei, woh apne kamrei mein hein. Jassi runs upstairs and sees her father, jo leta huya heiin. JAssi goes to her papajii and says yeh aap ko kya huya?? Papajii kuch nahin beta magher thora saa bhukhaar ho gaya hein dokter nei do sirf yehi kaha hei kei mein rest karo, lekin maine subhah jana hei Gulmohur un kei presentation deekhne, Jassi is like Nahin Papajii, aap ghar mein rest hi karein ghei and says aap kisi our kou beejh dein, aap ka itna zaroori nahin  hain jana, papajii: jassi beta mein kisi peh bharosa nahin kerta apni office mein, kya tum nahin jaa sakti golmohur our tum hi deekh lena keh in ka presantaiton kaisa hei, agher tumhei acha lagei tu haan keh dena our agher bura tu na keh dena, jassi : lekin papajii?? Papajii: meri eik baat nahin maan sakti ?? Jassi : theek hai mein subah chalei jayou ghi...

I have to go now, i hope you all like it

Aabha thumbnail
Awesome yaar!!!!  Plz continue!!!....I'm loving it!!!
Miss 911 thumbnail

PART 6

Jassi is in her room she doesnt know what to do, but then she gets an idea, and then she gets back too sleep. Jassi gets up at 7 am. And then she gets ready then she gets the car and drive it at Rahuls place. then she goes at the house and knockes on  door and there is an old lady who opens the door, and Jassi says Rahul hain?? then the old lady says aap koun??? Jassi is like mein Jassi, Rahul hein?? the old lady mein Rahul ki Granny hou, our Rahul idher nahin rehta woh apne ghar rehta hei, Jassi is like ohh no, then she says aap kya  Rahul kei ghar ka patah patadei ghein?? jii yeh lein she takes a pen and a paper and writes the address and then Jassi says Thanks, and just runs from there, then she drives there and sees a really big place then she goes in there and knockes on the door, then there is a servant who opens the door and says can i help you?? Jassi says Kya Rahul yahan rehte hein, and then she sees Rahul is coming from the stairs and he sees Jassi and says TUM?!? and he is really happy, Then he cames down and jassi and Rahul goes out in the garden. Jassi says that Rahul kya aap meri help karei gehi, Rahul is like kaisi help?? Jassi says kya tum mere fianche banane ka natack karo kein?? Rahul is like KYA? Jassi says Haan maine jo kahan tha keh koi natack ker rahi thi, our and then she tells him the whole story and thenn Rahul says Mujhe aaj bohut kaam hein. Jassi Says Plzzz and makes a puppy face and Rahul Cant Resist her and says ok, Jassi hen jassi goes back to his car and drives home and takes the clothes and the other stuff, and goes to Golmohur.

Golmohur!

Armaan is telling Raj What happend to him last night he tells him: kal mai jaa raha tha our mujhe awaaz aii kisi ladki ki mein uss taraf gaya tu koi ladke eik beautifull ladki ko tank kar rahei the, then maiine kaha un ghondou kei is ko chorou, Then the guys played smart and then we come up to a fight and like a hero i hit them all, and they ran like girls, lols then the girl just came our maire bahoun mein lebit gayi, phir maine usse decent ladke ki tarah poucha kei aap is wagt kya ker rahein hei, our phir usne kaha kein main apni sister ka intezaar ker rahi thi (overacting) phir eik dum sei bharis houne lagi our bijli gharaj nei laghi our phir woh meri bahoun aa keh phir lebit gayi us kou bhijli sei bohut dar lagta tha, then Raj our kya Hua and is really exited, it is like he is living the moment 😆, Armaan starts saying maine us ko kaha mein us kou ghari mein us kei ghar chour deta houn , phir main or who ghari mein bethei the tu , Raj just says us ladki ka naam nahin pouch Armaan says poucha tha us ka naam Jessica tha, Raj Kya naam hein yaar, our pata kya hua. the he says maine ghari kou start kiya tu ghari start nahin hou rahi thi maine usse meri jacket dhi us ko boohut saardi lagh rahi thi. Phir humara eik moment hua kei who lads ki our miein aghei bharei , our aghei our phir , Raj is likee Our PHIr???

Then Jassi comes and says sir..  Armaan : main tumhe baad mein bataungha, Raj: DAMN... then jassi says Sir maine aaj jaldi jana hei , Armaan : lekin kyoun?? Jassi : mere papaji ki halat bohut kharaab hei, Armaan : ohh okiii phir tum chal jao, ,our maine presantation deekh li hein , Jassi oki sir. And when the clock is 9 am she goes home and takes the other clothes, and she is wearing a jeans and and a long kameez and some earings and she is looking georgeus, and when the  clock is 10 am she and Rahul arrives at Golmohur. Armaan comes and welcomes them, when he sees Jassi(Jessica) he is shocked!!!

I hope you all liked it,

plzz Comment

Zara

Aabha thumbnail
Plz continue yaar....bahut mazaa araha hai!!!!
ALICE thumbnail
nice...thts really nice...plz...continue...
marvelous.malks thumbnail
AWSOME!! ppl over here right sooo damn good!
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
yes Zara, Contnue to post. U write weell
Miss 911 thumbnail

thanks for all your comments, i m really glad that somebody liked it but i cant write now, i m gonna write about 2 hour or maybe more... Sorry.... But i really appriciate for what u all have wroten....

Love Zara