Music Corner

Himesh Reshammiya FANCLUB Part 5!!! - Page 83

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Reema_J

@ Jem and Badi: How are you?! 😃 

hey reema im good thanks yaar how are you? 😃 good to see you posting here after ages 😉 yep srgmp is jus awesome while i was watching it yday in between the ad breaks i was watchin the promos of AKS on B4U music 😆😛 n himeshji's grand entrance reminded me of how i saw him at the wembley concert ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

nahi re sis - i thought it was only his wife he is in love with 😕n im pretty sure she is the girl from delhi...😳

aaree nahi dii ...according to the artical - His wife is different  & his gal - whom he luved before is different

@least by readin it - tats wot i assume it to be !!!!!

badi thumbnail
hey girlies.. wao.. saregama Pa is back.. wao again.. have seen both episodes.. wao again.. what can I say..
Is he looking super cool or what.. its like spring has sprung after a long time.. what a pleasure to see him again.. 😉

I agree Madhu, he is getting hotter and hotter by the day... man I feel like fire... 😆 😆

Jem sis how are you? happy to see your guy on screen?
Ash and Madhu - I am still confused about this marital status.. for heavens sake is he marriend or not?
Dhruthi how are you?
Jani my janu what's up kangaroo?
Reema lucky hands.. good to hear from you...
lots of love
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys,

the song himesh ji sung on friday, the asalam walikum what movie is that song from?
Londoner thumbnail
man loving the new saregama!!

lets rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
springdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweethoney06

hey guys,

the song himesh ji sung on friday, the asalam walikum what movie is that song from?

Its from his debut movie Aap Ki Suroor.

springdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: badibanga

I agree Madhu, he is getting hotter and hotter by the day... man I feel like fire... 😆 😆

Ash and Madhu - I am still confused about this marital status.. for heavens sake is he marriend or not?

Hotter and cooler and Killer...woo! He is smiling now a days! I hope to see him smile always as yesterday's show!! He looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute when he smiles!

Badi --I am also very very confused...about his marital status! Every interviews contradicts each other in this regard...and eevry newpaper claims they are right...in a recent interview the reporter claimed Himeshji has said he was married! But I didnt find anything like that later online...media....I can hardly belive them...

springdale thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

aaree nahi yaar ...tu toh paheli ko bada rahi hoo ...
pata nahi ki kiss newpaper main woh artical chapi thi ....paar shayaad woh ghalat bhi ho saktha hai ...hai naa ?
maybe the reporter him-self wld have written "stuff " sayin ki he's gonna marry her ...
n the scraf - it cld be an old 1 - which she gave him wen they were 2gether ...

bass tats it !!!!!!!!!!! ...he's been married 4 over a decade nw ree ...

Aey yaar dont say like this...I am confused...soo...Mujha kya pata Ash! Tu hi to oh article post kiya tha! I got a link in Lekin ha woh galat bhi ko sakta...but the repoter didnt wrote he is going to marry her...he claimed Himeshji has said "We may be together in future". And from this we all guessed he is going to marry her...  
And scarf..may be he had shown that saying something else and  the reporter has put his own words...anything can happen..you know we can never trust media completely...but I am confused for something else...I will write you in PM..plz dont get mad on me...

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: badibanga

😆😆😆😆 He IS married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆😆

yep agree - SRGMP rocks 😉

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweethoney06

hey guys,

its frm his debut moviee

AAP KAA SURROOR - the real luv story
The Moviee

its also knwn as " Mohatarma "